Questions For Christians: The Trinity

Jul 7, 2016
A few days ago, I made a video where I asked a few questions about the concept of the Trinity:

These questions provide an opportunity for defenders of this belief to explain why EVERYONE ought to believe in the Trinity. Evangelical Christians have the opportunity to show how a belief in a Triune God is TRUE while other versions of God are FALSE. Please share your thoughts.

There is one member on this forum that explicitly claims that if Muslims do not accept Jesus as God, their souls will suffer forever when they die. I think my questions and questions from others surrounding the Trinity are a pretty big deal.

There is one member on this forum that explicitly claims that if Muslims do not accept Jesus as God, their souls will suffer forever when they die. I think my questions and questions from others surrounding the Trinity are a pretty big deal.
If that were true, it wouldn't just be Muslims. You also have to include Buddhists, Hindus, Jews and non-Trinitarian Christians to name a few.

The Bible clearly indicates that there is but one GOD. The doctrine of the TRINITY doesn't disagree with this. The Trinity attempts to explain TOTAL GOD. So to answer you question. GOD is plural in nature and exists from eternity past into forever as three unified individuals, each with a prime directive that is interwoven and co-equal. Each individual of this union has its own "form" and its own capacity to think and function. Moreover, they share the same rationalization, goals, and attitude.

The Father is Administrative. The Son is intercessory/redemptive. The Spirit is interactive in warning and comforting. So each person of this Trinity offers some "specialization" of purpose. Now, while TRINITY is not found in the Bible, clearly GODHEAD is. And GODHEAD is the very same Father, Son and Holy Spirit grouped together as TOTAL GOD. So to answer your question they are GOD, they are three persons, they possess their own minds which are in perfect agreement.

The Bible clearly indicates that there is but one GOD. The doctrine of the TRINITY doesn't disagree with this. The Trinity attempts to explain TOTAL GOD. So to answer you question. GOD is plural in nature and exists from eternity past into forever as three unified individuals, each with a prime directive that is interwoven and co-equal. Each individual of this union has its own "form" and its own capacity to think and function. Moreover, they share the same rationalization, goals, and attitude.

The Father is Administrative. The Son is intercessory/redemptive. The Spirit is interactive in warning and comforting. So each person of this Trinity offers some "specialization" of purpose. Now, while TRINITY is not found in the Bible, clearly GODHEAD is. And GODHEAD is the very same Father, Son and Holy Spirit grouped together as TOTAL GOD. So to answer your question they are GOD, they are three persons, they possess their own minds which are in perfect agreement.

Jesus' true gospel, he teaches all he has a God--John 20:17, Rev 3:12-- so do his real teachers--Paul--2Cor 1:3, 1Cor 8:6, 1Cor 15:24-28--Peter at 1Peter 1:3--John at Rev 1:6

Someone is lying, we all must choose who we believe--Jesus and his real teachers or the ones contradicting them teaching a trinity.
Or otherwise can you explain to all---How does God have a God, yet there be only one God?

Jesus' true gospel, he teaches all he has a God--John 20:17, Rev 3:12-- so do his real teachers--Paul--2Cor 1:3, 1Cor 8:6, 1Cor 15:24-28--Peter at 1Peter 1:3--John at Rev 1:6

Someone is lying, we all must choose who we believe--Jesus and his real teachers or the ones contradicting them teaching a trinity.
Or otherwise can you explain to all---How does God have a God, yet there be only one God?
Someone is not understanding and is trying to separate Jesus from GOD. Jesus is the Messiah which means GOD with us. Messiah is Hebrew and Christ is Latin for the very same word.

The Messiah emptied HIMSELF in order to assume the human form. And as a human the Messiah has assumed the role of a servant and has placed himself under the will of the Father. God through the Son has become a brother to those who love the Messiah. And God the Father has become the adoptive Father of those who love the Messiah. And the Holy Spirit has become the Comforter to those who love the Messiah. Those who do not love the Messiah cannot love the Father because they are incapable of doing the will of the Father except through the Messiah.

The Bible clearly says that every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Messiah is LORD. Such would be WORSHIP, and yet the Bible clearly teaches that one must worship only GOD. So if Jesus is not GOD then we cannot worship him. If we worship HIM we are declaring HIS sovereignty, kingship, and LORDSHIP.

In the beginning was the WORD. And the WORD was with God, and the WORD was God. And the Word became flesh and dwelt among men.

I am not GOD. You are not GOD. Can either of us honestly say we totally comprehend GOD? I certainly do not; however, I am persuaded that Jesus is more than a mere created being. For God so loved the world that He gave His ONLY begotten Son the whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.

A key word is begotten. It doesn't mean that Jesus was necessary born to God. It means that Jesus is of the same essence. He who has seen Jesus has seen the Father. It most definitely means that Jesus was NOT a created being. Angels, humans, animals, and plants were all created. The Bible tells us that Jesus was something much more.

Jesus is clearly as much God as is the Holy Spirit. No one would dare say that the Holy Spirit is not God. Everything that the Holy Spirit can do, Jesus can do. Jesus controlled the weather, healed the sick & deformed. Jesus brought the dead back to life. Jesus caused a tree to wither. Jesus casted out demons and confronted Satan. He overthrew the money changers tables. There are things Jesus did which didn't get recorded in the Bible.Jesus SAVES. Only God can save.

Jesus said, "Before Abraham was I AM." I AM is a constant. It means past, present, and future --- it implies ALWAYS. Jesus SAVES. Only God can save.

Last edited:

Someone is not understanding and is trying to separate Jesus from GOD. Jesus is the Messiah which means GOD with us. Messiah is Hebrew and Christ is Latin for the very same word.

The Messiah emptied HIMSELF in order to assume the human form. And as a human the Messiah has assumed the role of a servant and has placed himself under the will of the Father. God through the Son has become a brother to those who love the Messiah. And God the Father has become the adoptive Father of those who love the Messiah. And the Holy Spirit has become the Comforter to those who love the Messiah. Those who do not love the Messiah cannot love the Father because they are incapable of doing the will of the Father except through the Messiah.

The Bible clearly says that every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Messiah is LORD. Such would be WORSHIP, and yet the Bible clearly teaches that one must worship only GOD. So if Jesus is not GOD then we cannot worship him. If we worship HIM we are declaring HIS sovereignty, kingship, and LORDSHIP.

In the beginning was the WORD. And the WORD was with God, and the WORD was God. And the Word became flesh and dwelt among men.

I am not GOD. You are not GOD. Can either of us honestly say we totally comprehend GOD? I certainly do not; however, I am persuaded that Jesus is more than a mere created being. For God so loved the world that He gave His ONLY begotten Son the whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.

A key word is begotten. It doesn't mean that Jesus was necessary born to God. It means that Jesus is of the same essence. He who has seen Jesus has seen the Father. It most definitely means that Jesus was NOT a created being. Angels, humans, animals, and plants were all created. The Bible tells us that Jesus was something much more.

Jesus is clearly as much God as is the Holy Spirit. No one would dare say that the Holy Spirit is not God. Everything that the Holy Spirit can do, Jesus can do. Jesus controlled the weather, healed the sick & deformed. Jesus brought the dead back to life. Jesus caused a tree to wither. Jesus casted out demons and confronted Satan. He overthrew the money changers tables. There are things Jesus did which didn't get recorded in the Bible.Jesus SAVES. Only God can save.

Jesus said, "Before Abraham was I AM." I AM is a constant. It means past, present, and future --- it implies ALWAYS. Jesus SAVES. Only God can save.

The HS isn't even a being-- it gets no honor, glory, worship--it doesn't have a personal name. Every living being has a personal name.

God is the one actually doing the saving--His power goes through Jesus( Acts 2:22)

I am that I am is a mistranslation in the OT. I will be what I will be is more correct translation of the Hebrew statement. The actual Hebrews contradict many things trinity teachers try to say is truth about Hebrew language. Take Elohim for example--The Hebrew translating rule = NEVER plural when used for the true living God. Yet every trinity teacher try to mislead all and say it means --gods-- for the true God--they are lying.

Jesus was just answering the question asked of him--he lived before Abraham--no more--no less.

The HS isn't even a being-- it gets no honor, glory, worship--it doesn't have a personal name. Every living being has a personal name.

God is the one actually doing the saving--His power goes through Jesus( Acts 2:22)

I am that I am is a mistranslation in the OT. I will be what I will be is more correct translation of the Hebrew statement. The actual Hebrews contradict many things trinity teachers try to say is truth about Hebrew language. Take Elohim for example--The Hebrew translating rule = NEVER plural when used for the true living God. Yet every trinity teacher try to mislead all and say it means --gods-- for the true God--they are lying.

Jesus was just answering the question asked of him--he lived before Abraham--no more--no less.
Moses asked GOD who shall I say sent me and GOD answered him, "Tell them I AM sent you." A trinity teacher will never use the word "gods" in connection with the TRINITY. There are no gods. There is one GOD in three persons/one essence. The JWs will distort the translation of the Bible with their New World Translation. They write: In the beginning was the Word and the Word was A god.

This THEY DO not believing in the Trinity. They firmly teach that Jesus was a incarnation of Michael an archangel. They do not see the book of Revelations as the revelation of Jesus and who he is. Christ is the one walking among the candlesticks. Christ tells John to take letters to the various church groups. Christ reveals the signs of the end of the age. Christ reveals heaven in all its glory.

The Messiah is the visual manifestation of the invisible. When Adam walked in the cool of the day with the GOD, Adam was walking with the Messiah. When the angels came to Abraham, the one that remained behind with Abraham was the Messiah. When Jacob wrestled with the messenger, he wrestled with the Messiah. Samson's father was in terror because he saw the Lord. Who he saw was the Messish. The Messiah emptied himself to become a baby in Mary's womb. Empty himself of what? If the Messiah was not God then what did he need to empty Himself of?

Let us make man in OUR image! One cannot get more pural then that! Only GOD can create living matter. Only GOD can create anything from nothing. Only God can turn water into wine! The Messiah paid the ultimate penality for our sins.

Fundamentalist Christians like to say that Easter and Christmas are examples of Christianity embracing paganism, when the greatest example of all is the Trinity. Triune gods were very common in pre-Christian religions.

Triple deity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And the fact the predated triune god was called "Esus" makes it even more obvious and introduction to the Mystery Babylonian cults. While many think the image is given the Zeus name, it's actually Esus that helps form the idols name.

Esus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The earlier teaching at this trinity mystery by the church was Father-Mother-Son
Baal-Isis (Ishtar)-Morning Star
but then became 1)Father (Baal)
2)Word(his bel passion play plagiarized)
3)Son (Morning Star)

then swapped word for "spirit". (forbidden false soul flying life -warned in Ezekiel)

Last edited:

Moses asked GOD who shall I say sent me and GOD answered him, "Tell them I AM sent you." A trinity teacher will never use the word "gods" in connection with the TRINITY. There are no gods. There is one GOD in three persons/one essence. The JWs will distort the translation of the Bible with their New World Translation. They write: In the beginning was the Word and the Word was A god.

This THEY DO not believing in the Trinity. They firmly teach that Jesus was a incarnation of Michael an archangel. They do not see the book of Revelations as the revelation of Jesus and who he is. Christ is the one walking among the candlesticks. Christ tells John to take letters to the various church groups. Christ reveals the signs of the end of the age. Christ reveals heaven in all its glory.

The Messiah is the visual manifestation of the invisible. When Adam walked in the cool of the day with the GOD, Adam was walking with the Messiah. When the angels came to Abraham, the one that remained behind with Abraham was the Messiah. When Jacob wrestled with the messenger, he wrestled with the Messiah. Samson's father was in terror because he saw the Lord. Who he saw was the Messish. The Messiah emptied himself to become a baby in Mary's womb. Empty himself of what? If the Messiah was not God then what did he need to empty Himself of?

Let us make man in OUR image! One cannot get more pural then that! Only GOD can create living matter. Only GOD can create anything from nothing. Only God can turn water into wine! The Messiah paid the ultimate penality for our sins.

Read Rev 1:1-- a revelation-GIVEN- to Jesus from God---- did he give it to himself?

Let us ( Jehovah and his master worker( Jesus-Prov 8) make man in our image.

Jesus did 0 of his own( John 5:30)-- Gods power went through Jesus-Acts 2:22)) that is how it worked--the same way with Moses--- Moses didn't part the red sea--Jehovah did it through Moses.

John 1:1--in plain simple English trinity talk--2nd line--God was with God= impossible--there is one God.

Fundamentalist Christians like to say that Easter and Christmas are examples of Christianity embracing paganism, when the greatest example of all is the Trinity. Triune gods were very common in pre-Christian religions.

And the fact the predated triune god was called "Esus" makes it even more obvious and introduction to the Mystery Babylonian cults. While many think the image is given the Zeus name, it's actually Esus that helps form the idols name.

The earlier teaching at this trinity mystery by the church was Father-Mother-Son
3)Son (Morning Star)

then swapped word for "spirit". (forbidden false soul flying life -warned in Ezekiel)
The fact that Satan tries his best to imitate God and cause confusion stems from the Garden. Godhead is mentioned throughout the Bible. There can be no Godhead if TOTAL God is a singular person by nature. God is one --- Body, Soul, Spirit ---- one Godhead. Jesus is the visible of an invisible God.

Read Rev 1:1-- a revelation-GIVEN- to Jesus from God---- did he give it to himself?

Jesus did 0 of his own( John 5:30)-- Gods power went through Jesus-Acts 2:22)) that is how it worked--the same way with Moses--- Moses didn't part the red sea--Jehovah did it through Moses.

John 1:1--in plain simple English trinity talk--2nd line--God was with God= impossible--there is one God.

Jesus died ALONE on the cross. "Father, why have you forsaken Me!" The Messiah gave up His spirit upon the cross. No one took it from Him. For the very first time in all eternity the Messiah suffered separation from the Father so that the Messiah could save. The Messiah went to minister and release the righteous souls waiting in Abraham's bosom. And then the Father brought the Messiah back from the dead. With God all things are possible.

The Comforter would not come until the Messiah returned to heaven. Did you ever reason why?

Jesus did what the Father wanted and of course did nothing the Father didn't expect. When Satan told Christ to worship him, and that he (Satan) would give the Messiah the entire world. Jesus said, "You shall not tempt the Lord your God." Now, tell me. Where was Satan tempting the Lord his God, since Satan was clearly tempting JESUS!

Does the Bible say, "Holy, Holy, Holy! Lord God Almighty. Which were, and are, and shall ever more be!" You see no Tri-Unity in any of this!

You nor I can define GOD nor limit Him. He is LORD. With GOD all things are possible.

Last edited:
You are teaching Satanism still, and using the false prophet fallen Lucifer in doing so.
The fact you denounced a trinity then anounced it's same precept in your wording and contradict your texts about being stoned and hanged (not crucified), shows you compile christs and use the generic
IEsus (meaning The Esus)

Jesus died ALONE on the cross. "Father, why have you forsaken Me!" The Messiah gave up His spirit upon the cross. No one took it from Him. For the very first time in all eternity the Messiah suffered separation from the Father so that the Messiah could save. The Messiah went to minister and release the righteous souls waiting in Abraham's bosom. And then the Father brought the Messiah back from the dead. With God all things are possible.

The Comforter would not come until the Messiah returned to heaven. Did you ever reason why?

Jesus did what the Father wanted and of course did nothing the Father didn't expect. When Satan told Christ to worship him, and that he (Satan) would give the Messiah the entire world. Jesus said, "You shall not tempt the Lord your God." Now, tell me. Where was Satan tempting the Lord his God, since Satan was clearly tempting JESUS!

Does the Bible say, "Holy, Holy, Holy! Lord God Almighty. Which were, and are, and shall ever more be!" You see no Tri-Unity in any of this!

You nor I can define GOD nor limit Him. He is LORD. With GOD all things are possible.

There is 0 doubt, trinity translations are filled with errors.
Jesus taught truth--John 20:17, Rev 3:12--he has a God like we do.
This is the being, speaking here, who came to earth and was called Jesus as a mortal-- Prov 8-(1Cor 1:30)
Notice verse 22--produced me( created direct, first and last) as the beginning( creation) of your way. backed up by the NT --Coll 1:15-- the firstborn of all CREATION.

making this fact
Let us( Jehovah and his master worker-Jesus) create man in our image.

this proves 0 equality--1Cor 15:24-28-- Upon the end of Jesus appointment as Gods king, Jesus hands back the kingdom to his God and Father and subjects himself)----that is forever.

That is why upon Jesus' return,( 1Thess 4:16) he comes with the voice of the archangel---it is his voice-- Michael came to earth and was called Jesus as a mortal--there is a lot more evidence to prove that is true.

3)Son (Morning Star)

YESHUA refers to SALVATION
This is the name that applies to the believers
under scriptural authority and laws.

Jesus is another name that allows
people to make the association with JUSTICE
so that secular Gentiles under natural laws
can also receive the spirit of Justice that "Jesus" represents.

Both folds of the same flock are still governed
by God's JUSTICE and saving grace for salvation
and peace, whether we use the name
Yeshua or Jesus, there is only one Will or Law
of God and that's the meaning or
MESSAGE/MESSIAH that is represented.

HaShev

Again, you may use different terms for this role
of Messiah, Malak, Mesite, etc. but the point
is fulfilling the universal Law or Justice of God

If we stick to this CONCEPT we can agree
to invoke call upon and establish the same
universal TRUTH And JUSTICE for PEACE
and not argue what Hebrew or nonhebrew
name we use to call this universal CONCEPT
of "God's laws of universal justice for all humanity"

Quote:YESHUA refers to SALVATION

Fact:there is no AD era christ named Yeshua, the only AD christ at that supposed time was Theudas by the Jordan.
Fact; Yeshu is a 100BC sorcerer charlatan.
Fact: if they were refering to a Hebrew Yeshua they would have kept the name as he was called by his peers and Heritage.
SINCE they call him HESUS (Jesus) THEN HE is the Esus (tri god) or IeSous(the swine=forbidden to partake of).

Which brings us to Y=H in PROPER transliteration. This is why the book of Yohoshua(Joshua) is called Hosea.
Y'Shua=H'Shua or H'Shva
A at the prefix end of a name denotes
"of God".
HaSheva means Redeemer-restorer
HaShev means return-restore-place back-redeem add the "A" prefix at the end and it means the restorer is returning the Essence Of God(Essence of Shalem). By Bringing the Mikdash, by judging our mistakes and paths taken, by teaching, returning the Sanhedrin, Kohanim, restoring Olam to it's proper purpose and place to be Shalem, restoring Peace, restoring order thus "stability" (Shalem).

You however are using the forbidden first fallen messiah image of a man to imposter the HaSheva. That makes you a thief and a liar and thus a Satanist (thwarting/ adversary)

A few days ago, I made a video where I asked a few questions about the concept of the Trinity:

These questions provide an opportunity for defenders of this belief to explain why EVERYONE ought to believe in the Trinity. Evangelical Christians have the opportunity to show how a belief in a Triune God is TRUE while other versions of God are FALSE. Please share your thoughts.

The Trinity represents the relationship between man and God, or individual and collective levels of life.

Because man is body mind and spirit, then every system of laws we use to describe universal laws reflect this trinity structure. Even our secular govt based on natural laws has three branches, judicial legislative executive authorities which are distinct yet there is only one government not three.

How Christians teach this is that man is made in the image of God. So it makes sense that if man is body mind and spirit, this reflects the collective level of God the heavenly Father on a collective spiritual level, Christ Jesus the son or laws/justice of God manifested on the level of conscience that joins man with God, and the Holy Spirit uniting humanity in harmony and peace as one church body on earth.

Whether we frame this as man projecting our own self image onto God and Jesus in human form we can relate to, or as God's laws and truth manifested through man and on earth, the result is the same. We end up with language for the laws that is expressed as three levels for individual/physical , collective or spiritual level, and the intermediary level of laws and cobscience governing relationships between the other two levels to keep them united, in the spirit of Truth Justice and Peace , the trinity again.

All religions and systems of laws reflect this same trinity that is part of human nature, whether God reflects man or man reflects God.

Please read: Isaiah 48
Stubborn Israel
“Listen to this, you descendants of Jacob,
you who are called by the name of Israel
and come from the line of Judah,
you who take oaths in the name of the Lord
and invoke the God of Israel—
but not in truth or righteousness—
2 you who call yourselves citizens of the holy city
and claim to rely on the God of Israel—
the Lord Almighty is his name:
3 I foretold the former things long ago,
my mouth announced them and I made them known;
then suddenly I acted, and they came to pass.
4 For I knew how stubborn you were;
your neck muscles were iron,
your forehead was bronze.
5 Therefore I told you these things long ago;
before they happened I announced them to you
so that you could not say,
‘My images brought them about;
my wooden image and metal god ordained them.’
6 You have heard these things; look at them all.
Will you not admit them?

“From now on I will tell you of new things,
of hidden things unknown to you.
7 They are created now, and not long ago;
you have not heard of them before today.
So you cannot say,
‘Yes, I knew of them.’
8 You have neither heard nor understood;
from of old your ears have not been open.
Well do I know how treacherous you are;
you were called a rebel from birth.
9 For my own name’s sake I delay my wrath;
for the sake of my praise I hold it back from you,
so as not to destroy you completely.
10 See, I have refined you, though not as silver;
I have tested you in the furnace of affliction.
11 For my own sake, for my own sake, I do this.
How can I let myself be defamed?
I will not yield my glory to another.

Israel Freed
12 “Listen to me, Jacob,
Israel, whom I have called:
I am he;
I am the first and I am the last.
13 My own hand laid the foundations of the earth,
and my right hand spread out the heavens;
when I summon them,
they all stand up together.

14 “Come together, all of you, and listen:
Which of the idols has foretold these things?
The Lord’s chosen ally
will carry out his purpose against Babylon;
his arm will be against the Babylonians.
15 I, even I, have spoken;
yes, I have called him.
I will bring him,
and he will succeed in his mission.

16 “Come near me and listen to this:

“From the first announcement I have not spoken in secret;
at the time it happens, I am there.”

And now the Sovereign Lord has sent me,
endowed with his Spirit.

17 This is what the Lord says—
your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel:
“I am the Lord your God,
who teaches you what is best for you,
who directs you in the way you should go.
18 If only you had paid attention to my commands,
your peace would have been like a river,
your well-being like the waves of the sea.
19 Your descendants would have been like the sand,
your children like its numberless grains;
their name would never be blotted out
nor destroyed from before me.”

20 Leave Babylon,
flee from the Babylonians!
Announce this with shouts of joy
and proclaim it.
Send it out to the ends of the earth;
say, “The Lord has redeemed his servant Jacob.”
21 They did not thirst when he led them through the deserts;
he made water flow for them from the rock;