Questions for those that would ban 'assault weapons'

I like my Model 29...because I can put all six on a paint can at 50 yards. Also: 1600+lb/ft is nice. :)

But damn, a S&W 460 is tempting...

You could definitely hunt with it no doubt.
I just dont see me taking to many 50 yard shots in the house.:lol:
I'm good with 75ft. for home defense since the average gun fight with pistols is around seven yards.

That .460 is crazy!! I've been debating with myself on what to get in a new wheel gun.
It's either going to be a .357 or a .44 mag.
I love how a .357 with a six inch barrel feels and i'm not sure I want to deal with the recoil of a 44 mag.

It's not bad, honestly. My uncle's Super Redhawk (.454 Casull) kicks a lot harder.

I like my Model 29...because I can put all six on a paint can at 50 yards. Also: 1600+lb/ft is nice. :)

But damn, a S&W 460 is tempting...

I'm good with 75ft. for home defense since the average gun fight with pistols is around seven yards.

That .460 is crazy!! I've been debating with myself on what to get in a new wheel gun.
I love how a .357 with a six inch barrel feels and i'm not sure I want to deal with the recoil of a 44 mag.

I've never shot a .44 double action that I liked. S&W and Rugers all kick straight back. I do love a .44 single action though. I've put pork & venison in the freezer with one.

I LIKE that it kicks straight back, honestly. That's one reason I prefer a revolver.

I've never shot a .44 double action that I liked. S&W and Rugers all kick straight back. I do love a .44 single action though. I've put pork & venison in the freezer with one.

I LIKE that it kicks straight back, honestly. That's one reason I prefer a revolver.

I like the pivot of the single action grip. Less direct force back.

Forum List

Back