Questions for Trump supporters

Questions for Trump supporters.
Have you ever served in the military
Have you paid your fair share of taxes.
Have you served on jury duty
Have you volunteered for a community program
How much have you donated to charities.
Do you wear a mask to help mitigate the COVID-19
Have you answered the questions honestly.

I feel a large portion of Trump supporters will answer the questions showing they have given very little to their country

I feel that makes them the Worst Generation, the Deplorables, the Despicables.

Have you ever served in the military - no​
Have you paid your fair share of taxes - and more​
Have you served on jury duty - yes​
Have you volunteered for a community program - yes​
How much have you donated to charities - yes, amount is none of your business​
Do you wear a mask to help mitigate the COVID-19 - yes, I wear a mask when I go out in public​
Have you answered the questions honestly - you're an ass, I wouldn't waste my breath lying to you​

Democrats think being on the government dole is patriotic

Why pick on Trump supporters? It's a given that everybody hates taxes so who gets to determine our "fair share" is?
I think you know. Trump paying $750 is not his fair share. There are antigovernmental supporters for Trump who try to pay no taxes but use the services provided by the government.
Trump paying 750.00 is an outright lie, but as expected the left has to make shit up to fit their mantra.
You make a good little minion for your masters.

Have you ever served in the military YES. Tossed for putting a second stripe in the hospital. Honorably discharged by a team of meaheads...incompatability
Have you paid your fair share of taxes. More than you could imagine
Have you served on jury duty.Thrown out when interviewed/never called me back
Have you volunteered for a community program Reading the local rag to the blind over the phone for a public speaking class in jr college...real enjoyable.It was one on on so once you got to know the person'fuck that motherfucker" became a part of the conversation
How much have you donated to charities. ZERO, All run by Jews. I did 4 years at volunteer rescue squad and St Judes Childrens a couple of pesos weekly out of my check
Do you wear a mask to help mitigate the COVID-19. When needed or required by the business owner ( I live in a free country---it aint law)
Have you answered the questions honestly. only when on drugs,I've also kissed her when she had goop mouth...

I feel a large portion of Trump supporters will answer the questions showing they have given very little to their country. I support Tulsi Gabbard. Trump is far superior to option number.....is it 3 or 17... The guy with the vette and sunglasses. I forget and he's 7 years older than I am

NOOP. The post Bush SR have always been the lowest life form and he was no prize himself.It's been a horror show since 'nam. Carter was a great man/had no business in politics.
I'da made him an "infrastructure tzar". He'da done a jammin job with something like that

I feel a large portion of Trump supporters will answer the questions showing they have given very little to their country

None of your business.

Who the hell are you anyway.

Oh yeah..... a left winger who sits in judgement of others.

Go fuck yourself.

So having got your bottom spanked on a previous thread you are going to try a different approach?

sorry, but this one is no better

internet polls are not only useless but in this case none of your business

so I dont think you’ll get many responseses
Yes, my observation of too many Trump supporters was taken down by this Trump message board. I come here to see how the Trumpsters think. The simple minded stupidity is scary. People who do not know, what they do not know and know very little. Plus they think they know it all. I am shocked at the number of people is the US that fall into the category.

No. The US Army turned me down for all Combat MOS’s due to medical issues.

Yes. I’ve paid my share of taxes every year since I was 16 years old.

I have served on a jury. Those two days completely destroyed any faith or trust I had in our system of jurisprudence.

I have volunteered with and donated to many different PRIVATE charities and Social organizations. I don’t believe Government charity is Constitutional, so I do not support it.

I wear a mask inside public and private buildings with signage requiring it. I do not in open air, public spaces or on anywhere my own property.

Yes, these questions have been answered honestly.
I respect all that you have done. But i disagree big time with your support for Trump.
Is part of your dislike of Trump because of his deferments?

1. No. I have not served in the military.

2. I pay more than my fair share (I live in California, after all.)

3. I have served on two juries.

4. I have not volunteered, for I do not like human beings.

5. The only charity that I like is Planned Parenthood. (Ms. Margaret Sanger is my hero.)

6. I always wear a mask outside because I am afraid of interacting with an infected person, it is required in Los Angeles, I want to show my concern for others (I often stop and wait on the farthest side of a sidewalk until another pedestrian has passed), and I don't want others to think that I am a scofflaw.

7. I have answered the questions honestly.

(P.S. When people like Ms. Hillary refer to the "Deplorables," I consider that to be a badge of honor.)

I don't understand these questions.

Why in the world would the OP have gotten it into his tiny little head that Trump supporters don't appropriately contribute? I am a boomer. I and most of my friends are Vets (or spouses of vets). We ALL pay our taxes, do one form or another of volunteer work (I volunteer for "seniors" many of whom are younger than I am).

I don't get it.
I will say , while i was in Saudi Arabia for 5 1/2 years, i didnt pay a bit of income tax, and used up plenty of tax loopholes, that the progressives created, so i didnt have to pay much in the way of taxes. Does that make me unpatriotic, NO, makes me smarter than the OP...

So having got your bottom spanked on a previous thread you are going to try a different approach?

sorry, but this one is no better

internet polls are not only useless but in this case none of your business

so I dont think you’ll get many responseses
Yes, my observation of too many Trump supporters was taken down by this Trump message board. I come here to see how the Trumpsters think. The simple minded stupidity is scary. People who do not know, what they do not know and know very little. Plus they think they know it all. I am shocked at the number of people is the US that fall into the category.

That's probably the worst paragraph a person could write with the message "people do not know".

I don't understand these questions.

Why in the world would the OP have gotten it into his tiny little head that Trump supporters don't appropriately contribute? I am a boomer. I and most of my friends are Vets (or spouses of vets). We ALL pay our taxes, do one form or another of volunteer work (I volunteer for "seniors" many of whom are younger than I am).

I don't get it.
I will say , while i was in Saudi Arabia for 5 1/2 years, i didnt pay a bit of income tax, and used up plenty of tax loopholes, that the progressives created, so i didnt have to pay much in the way of taxes. Does that make me unpatriotic, NO, makes me smarter than the OP...
most people,including democrats even the far left ones,try to pay as little income taxes as possible....even elmer....

Have you ever served in the military.........No, but was a military brat.

Have you paid your fair share of taxes......More than my "fair share" every year since 1987. Where do you think the money comes from to pay for all of the social/welfare programs?

Have you served on jury duty........................Chosen for, yes.....Served on, no.

Have you volunteered for a community program........Yes, through my church.

How much have you donated to charities.......................Yes

Do you wear a mask to help mitigate the COVID-19...Wear one when it's mandatory.

Have you answered the questions honestly....................Yes

More members of my family have served in the military and fought in foreign wars than I can list here, including myself. One family member gave everything for his country, his life, and yes, he was a conservative too. I'm an RN, I wear a mask when mandated but I know better than almost anyone that outside of a controlled medical isolation environment they have no effect on the spread of Covid or any other virus. I'm more concerned about the hundreds of surfaces/objects I touch every day because the risk of infection from bacteria, fungi and other viruses is statistically higher. I have worked with many hundreds of "deplorables" and "despicables" who work long hours to save lives every day. I, my family members, co-workers, friends and associates take great exception with self serving hypocrites like yourself.

Yes Navy commissioned officer
yes---since age 18----I am now over 70

Have you served on jury duty ---called----
and answered---but not taken

yes in teen years

Over LIFE?
yes-----I am not a shitty biden supporter---even though I have been a registered democrat
for more than 50 years

Yes to all of the above.
When it comes to charities....I'll gladly match my donations to yours any day.
Most libs think charity is something the government forces on us.

Yes ... Yes ... Yes ... Yes ... Too Much ... sometimes ... yes.

Yes
More than my fair share you mooching lazy fat ass deadbeats
Yes multiple times
No
More monthly that most tightwad liberals do in a year
Yes but only to avoid having to punch some mouthy liberal in the face
And...you're a troll

What a stupid post, good Lord.

Forum List

Back