Quick! Let's find a Donald-friendly safe space for dinner!

Stormy Daniels

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2018
I don't like the public harassing that's been going on when people are trying to eat. It's juvenile, to say the least. But this strikes me as a.....detached from reality solution. To say the least.

App creator Scott Wallace on Monday said on “Fox & Friends” that his aim was to get “politics out of local businesses [and] local restaurants.”

Really? Because this just dumps an extra heapin' helping of politics on local restaurant markets.

“We’re not looking to try and find restaurants that are ‘conservative’ or ‘pro-Trump.’ ”

Of course not. You're just looking to make a buck off of people who are looking to try and find restaurants that are 'conservative' or 'pro-Trump.'

“We want businesses to understand that there’s no money in politics,” he said.

Well that's just adorable. Delusional, but adorable.

“We want to make sure everyone’s safe out there.”

Which is why you made your app for conservatives only.

New app to help Trump supporters find MAGA-friendly restaurants

Cool...................now instead of finding safe bubbles on the internet to discuss things, they now have safe bubbles to go to in the real world.

Believe it or not, there is a dating site strictly for Trump supporters as well.

Cool...................now instead of finding safe bubbles on the internet to discuss things, they now have safe bubbles to go to in the real world.

Believe it or not, there is a dating site strictly for Trump supporters as well.

There's dating sites for Muslims and gays too. What a bunch of snowflakes LMOA

I don't like the public harassing that's been going on when people are trying to eat. It's juvenile, to say the least. But this strikes me as a.....detached from reality solution. To say the least.

App creator Scott Wallace on Monday said on “Fox & Friends” that his aim was to get “politics out of local businesses [and] local restaurants.”

Really? Because this just dumps an extra heapin' helping of politics on local restaurant markets.

“We’re not looking to try and find restaurants that are ‘conservative’ or ‘pro-Trump.’ ”

Of course not. You're just looking to make a buck off of people who are looking to try and find restaurants that are 'conservative' or 'pro-Trump.'

“We want businesses to understand that there’s no money in politics,” he said.

Well that's just adorable. Delusional, but adorable.

“We want to make sure everyone’s safe out there.”

Which is why you made your app for conservatives only.

New app to help Trump supporters find MAGA-friendly restaurants

What is sadly alarming about this- the market exist for this app because liberals are so intolerant of people whose Political views differ from theirs that they won’t allow this to eat in peace in public.

I'm eating iceberg lettuce, fresh spinache with reduced salt soy sauce salads. Tasty low calorie diet.

Forum List

Back