quick recap ... smally, not bigly, beeeleeeveee me.

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
  • Trump defended his recent claims about rampant voter fraud by citing a Pew Charitable Trust report that found millions of errors in voter registration rolls but didn’t allege any actual voting violations.
  • Trump falsely claimed that allegations of sexual harassment against him “have been largely debunked.” Trump has eight female accusers. In one case, a man claiming to be an eyewitness offered a conflicting account without providing evidence.
  • Trump also denied calling any of his accusers unattractive. But he implied it when he told his supporters, “Yeah, I’m gonna go after her. Believe me, she would not be my first choice.”
    • Trump wrongly said that $6 billion was “missing” from the State Department when Clinton was secretary of state. The State Department Office of the Inspector General said that department records of $6 billion in contracts — not the money — were missing or incomplete.
    • Trump falsely claimed that billionaire investor Warren Buffett, a Clinton supporter, did “the same thing” Trump did to avoid paying federal income taxes. Buffett said that’s not true and that he has “paid federal income tax every year since 1944.”
    • Trump and Wallace disagreed over whether Trump used money from his own foundation to settle his lawsuits. Trump did.
      • Trump implied a link between Chicago’s tough gun laws and gun violence in the city. But the opposite correlation — fewer gun laws and higher rates of gun deaths — has been shown, and a causation between the two factors is impossible to prove.

he's Fuckedly.

Liberal Media is all over Trump for being frank about "peaceful transfer of the power". Why everyone is silent about Clinton's response, just because there was no response at all? She did not answer that question at all. Instead she preferred to mumble about "how bad Trump was". I hope undecided Americans have eyes and ears to realize that.

Or you, democrats, think you'll have enough dead people's and illegals' votes not to worry about elections to be fair?

You guys are itching for a war with Russia.

bullshit

nobody wants a war with anybody

"you guys" are idiots
Glad you quoted about Hillary and her 6 billion while sec of state.
We all know pay for play, and donations to the CF is what she did while she was Secretary.
The Clintons became very rich while she was secretary of state.

DDDUUURRRRRRR. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

documents only ... no money was missing.

can't read Gomer?

bullshit

"you guys" are idiots
We all know pay for play, and donations to the CF is what she did while she was Secretary.

can't read Gomer?
Thinking Error: Black white thinking
When you steal it don't matter if its 6 cents or 6 billion it's stealing
Hillary was stealing time. Stealing millions thru using a government jet to fly her around the world making CF deals.
Trump said Clinton stole. Fact is, Clinton stole.

• Trump defended his recent claims about rampant voter fraud by citing a Pew Charitable Trust report that found millions of errors in voter registration rolls but didn’t allege any actual voting violations.
  • Trump falsely claimed that allegations of sexual harassment against him “have been largely debunked.” Trump has eight female accusers. In one case, a man claiming to be an eyewitness offered a conflicting account without providing evidence.
  • Trump also denied calling any of his accusers unattractive. But he implied it when he told his supporters, “Yeah, I’m gonna go after her. Believe me, she would not be my first choice.”
    • Trump wrongly said that $6 billion was “missing” from the State Department when Clinton was secretary of state. The State Department Office of the Inspector General said that department records of $6 billion in contracts — not the money — were missing or incomplete.
    • Trump falsely claimed that billionaire investor Warren Buffett, a Clinton supporter, did “the same thing” Trump did to avoid paying federal income taxes. Buffett said that’s not true and that he has “paid federal income tax every year since 1944.”
    • Trump and Wallace disagreed over whether Trump used money from his own foundation to settle his lawsuits. Trump did.
      • Trump implied a link between Chicago’s tough gun laws and gun violence in the city. But the opposite correlation — fewer gun laws and higher rates of gun deaths — has been shown, and a causation between the two factors is impossible to prove.
    he's Fuckedly.
More gun control laws = more violent crime... fact

bullshit

"you guys" are idiots

can't read Gomer?
Thinking Error: Black white thinking
When you steal it don't matter if its 6 cents or 6 billion it's stealing
Hillary was stealing time. Stealing millions thru using a government jet to fly her around the world making CF deals.
Trump said Clinton stole. Fact is, Clinton stole.

nobody stole a damn thing, documents ... DOCUMENTS WERE MISSING

sheesh, and these idiots want to run the country.

cya Ty.

he's Fuckedly.
What did Republicans expect he was a birther. And to think Republicans second choice was Cruz. LOL Do they know how to pick em.

he's Fuckedly.

impossible to prove ..

cya Rusty.

he's Fuckedly.

impossible to prove ..

cya Rusty.
In rural areas where firearms outnumber people by many, many times over and the gun laws are very lax… Violent crime is almost nonexistent. Fact

he's Fuckedly.

impossible to prove ..

cya Rusty.
In rural areas where firearms outnumber people by many, many times over and the gun laws are very lax… Violent crime is almost nonexistent. Fact

rural areas .... duhhhhhh

I know a rancher that owns over 3000 acres, he has almost as many guns as I do. Not one single gang related drive by shooting has happened on his ranch since his family bought the place in 1930 ... go figure huh.

I know a rancher who owns a ranch of over 3000 acres, he has a big ugly dog. Not one single drive by shooting has occurred

this makes sense. don't call russia out on their efforts to influence our elections, and don't dare vote for anyone that will criticize russia.

just vote for the volatile and unhinged putin sycophant. nothing could possibly go wrong there

he's Fuckedly.

impossible to prove ..

cya Rusty.

I know a rancher that owns over 3000 acres, he has almost as many guns as I do. Not one single gang related drive by shooting has happened on his ranch since his family bought the place in 1930 ... go figure huh.
Well, the fact remains people kill people not firearms, gun laws will never save anybody. The only people more gun laws will affect are law-abiding people… It will make them helpless.
Never trust in the federal government they will fuck you up the ass every time… Fact

he's Fuckedly.

impossible to prove ..

cya Rusty.

Didn't michelle obama say something about people living in rural areas owning guns to protect themselve.
You're a good honest liberal. Maybe you can find that quote for us.

he's Fuckedly.

impossible to prove ..

cya Rusty.

Well, the fact remains people kill people not firearms, gun laws will never save anybody. The only people more gun laws will affect are law-abiding people… It will make them helpless.
Never trust in the federal government they will fuck you up the ass every time… Fact

you're preaching to the choir .. not one of my 50 guns has ever got up, walked out the door and killed anyone.

but making bullshit rural arguments is totally pointless ... if safety regulations will calm down the gun panic rhetoric, then let them feel safe and have the fucking regulations ..geeze loueez

impossible to prove ..

cya Rusty.

you're preaching to the choir .. not one of my 50 guns has ever got up, walked out the door and killed anyone.

but making bullshit rural arguments is totally pointless ... if safety regulations will calm down the gun panic rhetoric, then let them feel safe and have the fucking regulations ..geeze loueez
The fact remains more gun laws equal more violent crime... lol

Forum List

Back