Quick update to my employee crisis at my store

I have been using a new job posting
I went through 200 resumes ( easy to delete any with “ black names “)
I had 2 more interviews today ( both I thought were white) and was I shocked . No biggie ..easy to give them the quick 5 min interview and say I will get back to you lol

I have picked 2 !! An older white guy and Hawaiian lady . Next up I have to check the references , then hire
You do realize you're confessing to a federal crime on an open message board, right?

If a word he ever posted were true, it might actually be a problem.
Ha
I actually live in Israel
What city?

L
I once had an employee who was a right stuck up snotty bitch.
Not only did she look down on other employees, she even looked down on me!
I have hired blacks before.!!
Both candidates came late and gave me a bad impression when we talked . I even hung up on a White guy that wanted to reschedule

I am an equal racist !!
I get the distinct impression that you don't like anyone very much and I must say I've not met a Jew before who is anti-semitic. That's definitely a first!
Then you don't seem to like a lot else, - not your business, definitely not Los Vagas...how about your family you must like some of them?

I think you need a change so if I were you I'd sell up and move to somewhere that you'd like.

I am an equal racist !!
I get the distinct impression that you don't like anyone very much and I must say I've not met a Jew before who is anti-semitic. That's definitely a first!
Then you don't seem to like a lot else, - not your business, definitely not Los Vagas...how about your family you must like some of them?

I think you need a change so if I were you I'd sell up and move to somewhere that you'd like.
I am very different and you will get a new interpretation of things as I don’t mince words and only seek the truth
Too many Jews are fascist creeps and they must face a reckoning !!
USA is the new “ Soviet Union “ and the biggest threat to humanity

UK has become a fascist nation of almost zero free press and you guys are quarantined like “ lab rats “

Forum List

Back