Quick USMB Poll on Presidential Election

I think _________________________

• Total voters
I voted not voting, but I am. I will just do a write in for the PResidental election.
I thought about voting for trump just because of supreme court, but I live in TN so it doesn't matter anyways. Just one less vote to show support for his bullshit.

I voted not voting, but I am. I will just do a write in for the PResidental election.
I thought about voting for trump just because of supreme court, but I live in TN so it doesn't matter anyways. Just one less vote to show support for his bullshit.

A Tennessean helping Hillary Clinton become President? Pretty bizarre. Most Tennesseans i know, seriously value the Constitution and their right to bear arms. Trump's the much better option.

Clinton's only gonna continue Obama's assault on our Constitution. Especially in regards to the right to bear arms. I gotta admit, i'm a bit sad and disappointed observing a Tennessean selling out this way. Shame Shame. :(

Last edited:
just makes you a loser. hey loser.

I can see telling your grandkids, yep I threw away my vote in 2016 and now you have nothing, not even your freedoms. Sorry I fked up.

A Tennessean helping Hillary Clinton become President? Pretty bizarre. Most Tennesseans i know, seriously value the Constitution and their right to bear arms. Trump's the much better option.

Clinton's only gonna continue Obama's assault on our Constitution. Especially in regards to the right to bear arms. I gotta admit, i'm a bit sad and disappointed observing a Tennessean selling out this way. Shame Shame. :(
I meant that there is no way anyone other than a republican is winning TN. Sorry if I wasn't clear

makes me aloser for what? Not giving support to someone I don't support?

I can see telling your grandkids, yep I threw away my vote in 2016 and now you have nothing, not even your freedoms. Sorry I fked up.
I live in TN asshole. who do you think is going to win? Stein? LOL

NO way I can vote for Trump or HIllary.

So I'm voting against both

I would rather see trump win. Mostly because of SC.. but I would never vote for him. He had me at first, but my gawd man. What an idiot

GO! Trump!!! I would love to see Trey Gowdy prosecute those mafia style democrats.

yep, a guaranteed loser. makes you a zero!!!

Nope, makes you an idiot.

makes you a loser and a zero. to make assumptions with what's at stake, is just sad bubba. sad.

I live in TN asshole. who do you think is going to win? Stein? LOL
I stand by my post bubba.

sure it does, guaranteed loser you are.

sure it does, guaranteed loser you are.

Have another glass

th

Eventually, Trump supporters will figure out he cannot win. Then the question is whether or not to switch to Johnson to avoid President Hillary. Once that train starts moving, nothing will stop it, and Johnson wins.

Forum List

Back