Quran Burning church mortgage called loses insurance

What would the insurance company do if a mosque decided to burn bibles?

the same thing.

As they should have.

They are provoking an attack.

And no doubt you will blame 'the Republicans' as and when that happens.

liberal_boy.gif

Even your clown GWBush knew how stupid it would be to try and make war with islam when it was extremists who attacked us and not the world wide religion which makes up 20% of the worlds population.

You are talking about world war that would gain us NOTHING

故曰:知彼知己,百戰不殆;不知彼而知己,一勝一負;不知彼,不知己,每戰必殆。
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you can win a hundred battles without a single loss.
If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose.
If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yourself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Art_of_War

Last edited:
And they are still going to do it? You'd think they would think twice at this point.

I'm betting they've already sent emails and calls to fox news to come and help resue them from the islam boogedymen. Churches like this are a fucking embarrassment.

Even your clown GWBush knew how stupid it would be to try and make war with islam when it was extremists who attacked us and not the world wide religion which makes up 20% of the worlds population.

Are you saying we should just allow "islam", the government system to take over? Are you saying we should just "accept" subjugation from people that find human rights "evil"? Are you saying that you don't have the guts to resist?

Im saying you are making your enemy Bigger than it really is.

Islam is NOT our enemy.

Radical assholes are.

better get your burka and prayer rug ready

you DO understand that liberals will be some of the first they would go after

right?
if you dont think so, look at who were the first they went after in the Iranian revolution, and when the Tabilan took over in Afghanistan

故曰:知彼知己,百戰不殆;不知彼而知己,一勝一負;不知彼,不知己,每戰必殆。
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you can win a hundred battles without a single loss.
If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose.

The Art of War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Too funny. This administration still doesn't know who the enemy is.

War on Terror - Man Made Disasters - Overseas Contingency Operations - The Long War

Obama’s Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano discussed the term:

“I presume there is always a threat from terrorism. In my speech, although I did not use the word ‘terrorism,’ I referred to ‘man-caused’ disasters. That is perhaps only a nuance, but it demonstrates that we want to move away from the politics of fear toward a policy of being prepared for all risks that can occur.”he Washington Post quoted a memo of disputed origins that said, “this administration prefers to avoid using the term 'Long War' or 'Global War on Terror' [GWOT.] Please use 'Overseas Contingency Operation.'”

The Global War on Whatchamacallit - Wordtastic - GOOD

The War on Whatchmacallit? Or just a few scary criminals blowing shit up because they don't like cartoons?

Terror is not the enemy its a tactic.

It was a disaster in the making to declair war on something you could not kill.

Perhaps you have a point. However a "War against Al Qaeda" is just a small piece of the terror threat. "War Against Radical Islam" would be more appropriate, however we know how un P.C. that is, right? So we are left defending ourselves against an enemy without a name.

Perhaps you have a point. However a "War against Al Qaeda" is just a small piece of the terror threat. "War Against Radical Islam" would be more appropriate, however we know how un P.C. that is, right? So we are left defending ourselves against an enemy without a name.

Really? When was the last time you scheduled work, vacations, or hobbies around the "threat" of terrorism? You fucking ignorant sheeple know the WOT is a propaganda method of American Imperialism but you don't give a fuck how many innocent people are killed.

As they should have.

They are provoking an attack.

talk about going off into left field....

the insurance companies and banks don't give a rat's patoot about the politics of it. there are things you can and cannot do when you have a mortgage. one of them is endanger the bank's financial interests.

if the racist loons set the place on fire while buring books they would have no insurance coverage and the bank would be out its investment.

mortgage companies also have the right to call in the mortgage and foreclose if necessary repairs aren't made to a residential premise.

i think you idiots on both sides who are crying

oooh.... we're going to make them mad...

or

oooh... they're going to take over the world

are all morons.

Last edited:
Are you really this silly?

They are much more worried about retalitory attacks on the church for their actions.

I know you hate me because I dont knee jerk agree with ANYTHING the current governmant of Isreal does but you dont have to make yourself look foolish just to swipe at me.

Forum List

Back