R says if abortion is legal, rape should be too

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
He has a long history of this kind crap -http://thetippingpoint.bangordailynews.com/2014/02/25/state-politics/maine-rep-lawrence-lockmans-deacades-long-history-of-extremism/

His latest -

Republican Lawmaker Apologizes For Saying Men Should Be Able To Rape Women If Abortion Is Legal

"If a woman has [the right to an abortion], why shouldn’t a man be free to use his superior strength to force himself on a woman?" Lockman wrote. "At least the rapist’s pursuit of sexual freedom doesn’t [in most cases] result in anyone’s death."

Lockman released a statement Wednesday in which he said he regrets his comments.

"I have always been passionate about my beliefs, and years ago I said things that I regret," the statement read. "I hold no animosity toward anyone by virtue of their gender or sexual orientation, and today I am focused on ensuring freedom and economic prosperity for all Mainers."

Its okay thought cuz he apologized. This time.

With his nasty mouth and hatred for human beings, my bet is that he has a bright future in national politics. Hell, next thing we'll hear is a ground swell of support for a run at the White House.

oh how cute, A Republican lawmaker...

Never heard of the idiot but he's evidently a State or even city council since they don't anything about it in the title, but I guess we are suppose to give a crap

here comes the smears and dirty politics...Obama is tanking in everything with the Amercian people, so expect this type of BS

Last edited:
He has a long history of this kind crap -http://thetippingpoint.bangordailynews.com/2014/02/25/state-politics/maine-rep-lawrence-lockmans-deacades-long-history-of-extremism/

His latest -

Republican Lawmaker Apologizes For Saying Men Should Be Able To Rape Women If Abortion Is Legal

"If a woman has [the right to an abortion], why shouldn’t a man be free to use his superior strength to force himself on a woman?" Lockman wrote. "At least the rapist’s pursuit of sexual freedom doesn’t [in most cases] result in anyone’s death."

Lockman released a statement Wednesday in which he said he regrets his comments.

"I have always been passionate about my beliefs, and years ago I said things that I regret," the statement read. "I hold no animosity toward anyone by virtue of their gender or sexual orientation, and today I am focused on ensuring freedom and economic prosperity for all Mainers."

With his nasty mouth and hatred for human beings, my bet is that he has a bright future in national politics. Hell, next thing we'll hear is a ground swell of support for a run at the White House.

so lawrence lock man is kind of mentally ill.

good to know.

waiting for the recall vote for the nutcase.

Where do you think national level creeps like this come from?

If we care about out fellow human beings, yes, we should give a crap.

His latest -

so lawrence lock man is kind of mentally ill.

good to know.

waiting for the recall vote for the nutcase.

Look at his history though.

Somebody votes for these creeps.

Good, waste some more money on a recall on someone who APOLOGIZED... it worked so well for you all with Walker

He apologized, so we should accept it.

If he does it again, vote him out of office forever.

don't support Huffingtonpost folks

this is the kind of garbage you get from it

It was a poorly drawn analogy. If a woman can use her superior strength to kill an infant for her convenience , should anyone be able to use superior strength for their own convenience?

Only a liberal wouldn't understand it. Maybe Whoopi Goldberg can explain rape rape to you.

Because of his long history, his apology means less than nothing.

When a creep accidentally tells the truth, its not a gaffe.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_urvjCXg6c]Blazing Saddles Bad Man Lineup - YouTube[/ame]

His latest -

How about you provide the statement in full context, it looks like sarcasm to me, but how can you ever tell because you commies never provide context.

His latest -

One might take your umbrage seriously if you didn't support Dems who actually rape women.

Just sayin'.

Oh wow, they dug this up all the way back from 1990. :rolleyes:

Who fucking cares...

His latest -

What a dickhead. At least he realised his mistake, though.

His latest -

What a dickhead. At least he realised his mistake, though.

I agree, it was idiotic and disgusting comment. one made a quarter of a century ago.

His latest -

Well another knuckle dragging neanderthal has bit the dust. If he had any hopes of continuing his political career--it's ended--apology or not. Right now he couldn't get elected to be a local dog catcher--he belongs in a cage with his mouth taped shut for the rest of his life. What a disgusting thing to say. He needs to be replaced in his position immediately. I really don't care if he made that statement when he was 10 years old--this guy has got to GO.

Last edited:
All rapist should be executed

but just before their balls should be cut off...

His latest -

Yea, there are idiots on the left and right.

Forum List

Back