R-W'ers' hatred of Obama unabated even in his last year in office

Obama accused the GOP of wanting to "carpet bomb civilians," then in this SOTU address he calls call for "civility." He's a fucking piece of shit..

You are correct...only Ted Cruz and Don Trump want that

And then he calls for civility? He's a piece of shit.
Obama mocked the inept foreign policy positions of Republicans

Who wouldn't?

Interesting, considering Obama is in charge of U.S. foreign policy. I guess in his mind he's not responsible for that either.

Way to go Mr. Constitutional Scholar.

:lmao:

Obama accused the GOP of wanting to "carpet bomb civilians," then in this SOTU address he calls call for "civility." He's a fucking piece of shit..

Who wouldn't?

Interesting, considering Obama is in charge of U.S. foreign policy. I guess in his mind he's not responsible for that either. What a slacker.

Who wouldn't?

I'll see your second deflection and trump you again.

Then the piece of shit calls for "civility"?

The rabid hatred of Obama by right wing losers continues even when this president approaches his last year of his two-term tenure.

Well, he's a lying incompetent asshole so...

I would contend that such hatred is rooted in latent racism.

I would content you have shit for brains, but really who am I to judge.

Who wouldn't?

Of course Obama's foreign policy has been so successful hasn't it? :rolleyes-41:

The rabid hatred of Obama by right wing losers continues even when this president approaches his last year of his two-term tenure.

There is plenty of criticism of Obama's policies by progressive democrats, but the hatred expressed by some (not all) right wingers on here is not only fanatical, but I would contend that such hatred is rooted in latent racism.

What has Obama ever done to give rightwingers a reason to stop hating him?

Who wouldn't?

Interesting, considering Obama is in charge of U.S. foreign policy. I guess in his mind he's not responsible for that either.

Damn.... Conservatives are so sensitive

Who wouldn't?

Of course Obama's foreign policy has been so successful hasn't it? :rolleyes-41:
Compared to..... We don't want the smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud?

Yes it was

Who wouldn't?

Yes it was

Obama's foreign policy is a disaster, it could actually lead to WWIII, or haven't you been paying attention? Or are you just so filled to the gills on the Obama Kool-Aid that you're oblivious to all of this?

There is plenty of criticism of Obama's policies by progressive democrats, but the hatred expressed by some (not all) right wingers on here is not only fanatical, but I would contend that such hatred is rooted in latent racism.
Cry me a river, dumba$$...
Barrys puppet masters whole intention was to divide the country, Barry suited them just fine.
Career politician that he is...

Who wouldn't?

Damn.... Conservatives are so sensitive

Sensitive? How is it sensitive to point out the stupidity of the notion that the man in charge of foreign policy isn't responsible for foreign policy?

Cry me a river, dumba$$...
Barrys puppet masters whole intention was to divide the country, Barry suited them just fine.
Career politician that he is...

It's again the Neo-Conservatives pulling the strings. They are evil and borderline insane and need to be removed.

Simple people need simple answers. Don't blame us.

Who wouldn't?

Yes it was

Obama's foreign policy is a disaster, it could actually lead to WWIII, or haven't you been paying attention? Or are you just so filled to the gills on the Obama Kool-Aid that you're oblivious to all of this?
WWlll???

Against who?

Who wouldn't?

Yes it was

WWlll???

Against who?

Huh? So you're on the Obama Kool-Aid, okay :rolleyes-41:

Who wouldn't?

Yes it was

WWlll???

Against who?

Huh? So you're on the Obama Kool-Aid, okay :rolleyes-41:

So...You live in the U.S. or just yodel from Bavaria?

Forum List

Back