R-W'ers' hatred of Obama unabated even in his last year in office

The rabid hatred of Obama by right wing losers continues even when this president approaches his last year of his two-term tenure.

There is plenty of criticism of Obama's policies by progressive democrats, but the hatred expressed by some (not all) right wingers on here is not only fanatical, but I would contend that such hatred is rooted in latent racism.
Roughly the same level of hatred that the Left had of Bush.

That's where the "(Name) Derangement Syndrome" meme began.

Both sides are absolutely convinced they're justified.

We all know this, right?

Roughly the same level of hatred of both Presidents you say.

And why would that be? there is absolutley no reason to hate Obama like Bush was hated.

Bush; economic collapse, invading a country that didnt attack us and getting thousands killed, not paying for anything and giving away the store in tax cuts and job loss.

Obama; react to everything Bush left him and try and clean the fucking mess up. Wanted people to have health care and rammed it down 15million peoples willing throat.

You think Obama deserving of equal hatred eh? Hes not. Bush earned his.
Obama hasnt.

Unless you dont like jobs and healthcare. then I guess hating Obama equally would seem to make sense.

that is only in YOUR EYES and twilight zone reality. The Majority disapproves of him the same as they did Bush in his LAST YEARS. so there ya go. personally I can't stand the man he's a ugly human being in my book

Strait%2Bof%2Bthe%2BUnion%2B2.jpg

The rabid hatred of Obama by right wing losers continues even when this president approaches his last year of his two-term tenure.

There is plenty of criticism of Obama's policies by progressive democrats, but the hatred expressed by some (not all) right wingers on here is not only fanatical, but I would contend that such hatred is rooted in latent racism.
Cry me a river, dumba$$...
Barrys puppet masters whole intention was to divide the country, Barry suited them just fine.
Career politician that he is...
ummm..... he's not a career politician who interned in D.C snd never left like oh..... I don't know..... Speaker Ryan (R) :dunno:

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

Fuck off - you race bating little cocksucker.

Ahhhhh, a tacit admission of defeat?

You sucking Cock is your own personal defeat son
Suck it?
Own it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are you sure you were not Warrior in a previous life?
you hit the nail on the head. He also had cawk on his mind 24/7 like this senior chief n00b

WWlll???

Against who?

Huh? So you're on the Obama Kool-Aid, okay :rolleyes-41:
Chicken little..... You are the one screaming about WWlll

I asked a simple question......against who

Do you even read what you post?

China and Russia.
ohhh

China AND Russia

On what grounds?

Why don't you just read things, like intelligent publications, educate yourself.
I take that as you got nothing

Neither China nor Russia has reason to go to war with the U.S. A primary reason is we would kick their asses. Russia has the remnants of the USSR equipment. Obsolete and poorly maintained. China has an Army whose primary mission is to keep 1.5 billion people under control

Fuck off - you race bating little cocksucker.

Ahhhhh, a tacit admission of defeat?

You sucking Cock is your own personal defeat son
Suck it?
Own it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are you sure you were not Warrior in a previous life?
you hit the nail on the head. He also had cawk on his mind 24/7 like this senior chief n00b

These guys spend too much time at sea......all they can think about is sucking cock

Are you mad because the people gave us control over the House and Senate? It seems like you have sour grapes.

WWlll???

Against who?

So...You live in the U.S. or just yodel from Bavaria?

:rolleyes-41:

""""":rolleyes-41:"""

I always know someone is giving up when they resort to emoticons instead of answers.

I'm more of a Patriotic American supporting the American Constitution than the American Leftists are, which is why I like Donald Trump.

Your comment was also Xenophobic.
Liberals wrote the Constitution over the objections of Conservatives

Ha ha ha. Bush hasn't been President for 7 years and almost every conversation I have with a Lib ends with "Its all Bush's fault" fanatical just doesn't describe it.

I always know someone is giving up when they resort to emoticons instead of answers.

I'm more of a Patriotic American supporting the American Constitution than the American Leftists are, which is why I like Donald Trump.

Liberals did not right the Constitution They do however take a Liberal view of it.

Well, the Obama democrat is proposing a war on cancer.......the Trump republican is proposing a "beautiful wall".

You judge !!!

Are you mad because the people gave us control over the House and Senate? It seems like you have sour grapes.
you should be mad. what have they done with said control.... hahahahhaha

Liberals did not right the Constitution They do however take a Liberal view of it.

Liberals didn't "right" it...they wrote it

Obama is a big boy, I think he can handle himself. Wait...no.

Well, the Obama democrat is proposing a war on cancer.......the Trump republican is proposing a "beautiful wall".

You judge !!!

Republicans would rather have fewer Mexicans than fewer cancer victims

You judge !!!

I'll go with option C: both of them are full of shit.

"Yeah everything that guy just said is bullshit, Thank you" -- Vincent Gambini, My Cousin Vinny

Forum List

Back