R-W'ers' hatred of Obama unabated even in his last year in office

Huh? So you're on the Obama Kool-Aid, okay :rolleyes-41:

So...You live in the U.S. or just yodel from Bavaria?

:rolleyes-41:

""""":rolleyes-41:"""

I always know someone is giving up when they resort to emoticons instead of answers.

I'm more of a Patriotic American supporting the American Constitution than the American Leftists are, which is why I like Donald Trump.

Your comment was also Xenophobic.
Liberals wrote the Constitution over the objections of Conservatives

The people you're calling "liberals" would spit in your face if they ever met you.

So...You live in the U.S. or just yodel from Bavaria?

:rolleyes-41:

I always know someone is giving up when they resort to emoticons instead of answers.

I'm more of a Patriotic American supporting the American Constitution than the American Leftists are, which is why I like Donald Trump.

The people you're calling "liberals" would spit in your face if they ever met you.

Yes because the Founding Fathers were Classical Liberals, which today is called a Conservative.

When I hear "American exceptionalism" I have to chuckle. After living here for 77 years I still am trying to figure out our exceptionalism. If we are, its been the diversity of people responsible for it.

The people who made this country great were almost all Christian white males.

Yes because the Founding Fathers were Classical Liberals, which today is called a Conservative.

BINGO!

When I hear "American exceptionalism" I have to chuckle. After living here for 77 years I still am trying to figure out our exceptionalism. If we are, its been the diversity of people responsible for it.

The people who made this country great were almost all Christian white males.

According to Leftists therefore the Founding Fathers all racist bigots :rolleyes-41:

BINGO!

These people don't actually know what they're even talking about.

CYV7nR3UoAAEDSo.jpg

Almost ...
Yes because the Founding Fathers were Classical Liberals, which today is called a Conservative libertarian

There, I fixed it for you. :)

Almost ...
Yes because the Founding Fathers were Classical Liberals, which today is called a Conservative libertarian

I'm not really sure what the Libertarians are about, it's a bit vague.

Lol. Says what poll?

My apologies...it should be 71%.

Public Policy Polling asked Republican voters if they believe Obama was born in the United States.

29% said yes Obama was born in the USA. More shockingly 40% said yes Canadian-born Cruz was born in the USA.
____________________________________-

Public Policy Polling poll, Aug. 28-30, 2015. The pollsters asked, "Do you think Barack Obama is a Christian or a Muslim, or are you not sure?" Public Policy Polling only asked "usual Republican primary voters" -- 572 of them -- this question. The automated survey was conducted by landline and the Internet, with a sampling margin of error of just over 4 percent.

The survey found that 54 percent of the Republican primary electorate thought Obama is a Muslim, compared with just 14 percent who thought he is Christian and 32 percent who said they didn’t know.

Last edited:

Almost ...

I'm not really sure what the Libertarians are about, it's a bit vague.
If you don't understand libertarianism then you don't understand it's progenitor classical liberalism.

It's a fairly easy thing to understand, more complex to apply to public policy;

Foundational principles
The non-aggression principle
: Thou shalt not commit aggression (initiate force) against others since to do so is immoral; (excluding self defense and defense of others)
Property rights: you are the owner of your own mind, body and the fruits of your labor; violation of the property rights of others is immoral

Basically these foundation principles are what the vast majority of people apply when dealing with others in the day to day lives; just think how you deal with other people in your life, do you resolve conflict with reason and negotiation or do you resort to force? do you respect the property of others and demand they respect yours?

Of course opinions among libertarians vary greatly as to how the above apply to any given public policy question and even to the degree and form of moral governance (all the way from anarcho-capitalism to run of the mill strict constructionism.)

Hope that helps. :)

Almost ...

I'll do it one better, yesterday's liberals are today's progressives....they took it to new heights of lunacy

The rabid hatred of Obama by right wing losers continues even when this president approaches his last year of his two-term tenure.

There is plenty of criticism of Obama's policies by progressive democrats, but the hatred expressed by some (not all) right wingers on here is not only fanatical, but I would contend that such hatred is rooted in latent racism.

Really? You should have been here for Bush's last two years... well, no... You should have been here for his entire term. The left was just as bad, so step down from your high horse...

The rabid hatred of Obama by right wing losers continues even when this president approaches his last year of his two-term tenure.

There is plenty of criticism of Obama's policies by progressive democrats, but the hatred expressed by some (not all) right wingers on here is not only fanatical, but I would contend that such hatred is rooted in latent racism.

Really? You should have been here for Bush's last two years... well, no... You should have been here for his entire term. The left was just as bad, so step down from your high horse...

The Leftists cannot cope without being on their high horse, remember they are all Holier Than Thou.

The diversity of peoples who are here are what makes this country so called exceptional.

Forum List

Back