R-W'ers' hatred of Obama unabated even in his last year in office

sotu2016.jpg

The rabid hatred of Obama by right wing losers continues even when this president approaches his last year of his two-term tenure.

There is plenty of criticism of Obama's policies by progressive democrats, but the hatred expressed by some (not all) right wingers on here is not only fanatical, but I would contend that such hatred is rooted in latent racism.
For the most part – yes; it comes down to inane partisanism, the president belongs to the 'wrong' party.

When I hear "American exceptionalism" I have to chuckle. After living here for 77 years I still am trying to figure out our exceptionalism. If we are, its been the diversity of people responsible for it.

Barry has forced legalized extortion on millions who want nothing to do will it and will never use it. He wants to trifle with the second admendment.
Why do million have zero trust of him??

Obama accused the GOP of wanting to "carpet bomb civilians," then in this SOTU address he calls call for "civility." He's a fucking piece of shit..

Moron, what Obama said was a DIRECT jab at the clueless idiot, Cruz.

Folks, check out this idiots response to my post. The comedy writes itself.

Hey clueless idiot, that isn't "civility". Get it yet you think headed idiot?

When I hear "American exceptionalism" I have to chuckle. After living here for 77 years I still am trying to figure out our exceptionalism. If we are, its been the diversity of people responsible for it.

Indeed, for right wing partisans, "American exceptionalism" translates to our innate right to be bullies with no ensuing repercussions.

In other words, moron, Cruz proposes "carpet-bombing" as a show of strength that would cause thousands of civilian casualties....and YOU have the stupidity to claim it isn't civil to call Cruz a scum bucket?

Indeed, for right wing partisans, "American exceptionalism" translates to our innate right to be bullies with no ensuing repercussions.
Grow a spine, sissy.

In other words, moron, Cruz proposes "carpet-bombing" as a show of strength that would cause thousands of civilian casualties....and YOU have the stupidity to claim it isn't civil to call Cruz a scum bucket?

....and writes itself....and writes itself...

Nat. What sane Republican would use Obama's race as a means to critique his policies?

Do you understand how dumb that is?

When 2/3 of your ilk STILL believes that Obama is a Kenyan Muslim...well, then YEAH the only conclusion a sane American can reach is that the hatred is racist-based.

....and writes itself....and writes itself...

You have every right to be a racist....and I have every right to call you a racist...See how simple that was?

ha, did you know that requiring enemy military personnel to kneel and hold hands above their heads, and even publish evidence of that, is not gentlemanly at all. my monocle totally fell into my merlot when i read that.

Nat. What sane Republican would use Obama's race as a means to critique his policies?

Do you understand how dumb that is?

When 2/3 of your ilk STILL believes that Obama is a Kenyan Muslim...well, then YEAH the only conclusion a sane American can reach is that the hatred is racist-based.

You don't really understand what racism actually means do you dumbass?

Forum List

Back