R-W'ers' hatred of Obama unabated even in his last year in office

The rabid hatred of Obama by right wing losers continues even when this president approaches his last year of his two-term tenure.

There is plenty of criticism of Obama's policies by progressive democrats, but the hatred expressed by some (not all) right wingers on here is not only fanatical, but I would contend that such hatred is rooted in latent racism.
Simple people need simple answers. Don't blame us.

This is the Leftist thing though, they always have to blame somebody else.

Of course Obama's foreign policy has been so successful hasn't it? :rolleyes-41:
Compared to..... We don't want the smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud?

Yes it was

Obama's foreign policy is a disaster, it could actually lead to WWIII, or haven't you been paying attention? Or are you just so filled to the gills on the Obama Kool-Aid that you're oblivious to all of this?
WWlll???

Against who?

Huh? So you're on the Obama Kool-Aid, okay :rolleyes-41:

So...You live in the U.S. or just yodel from Bavaria?

:rolleyes-41:

Obama mocked the inept foreign policy positions of Republicans

Who wouldn't?

Of course Obama's foreign policy has been so successful hasn't it? :rolleyes-41:

Yes it was

Obama's foreign policy is a disaster, it could actually lead to WWIII, or haven't you been paying attention? Or are you just so filled to the gills on the Obama Kool-Aid that you're oblivious to all of this?
WWlll???

Against who?

Chicken little..... You are the one screaming about WWlll

I asked a simple question......against who

Do you even read what you post?

Yes it was

WWlll???

Against who?

China and Russia.

Yes it was

WWlll???

Against who?

""""":rolleyes-41:"""

I always know someone is giving up when they resort to emoticons instead of answers.

WWlll???

Against who?

I always know someone is giving up when they resort to emoticons instead of answers.

No, it's because your question is very juvenile.

Yes it was

WWlll???

Against who?

China and Russia.
ohhh

China AND Russia

On what grounds?

WWlll???

Against who?

China and Russia.
ohhh

China AND Russia

On what grounds?

Why don't you just read things, like intelligent publications, educate yourself.

WWlll???

Against who?

I'm more of a Patriotic American supporting the American Constitution than the American Leftists are, which is why I like Donald Trump.

Your comment was also Xenophobic.

Obama accused the GOP of wanting to "carpet bomb civilians," then in this SOTU address he calls call for "civility." He's a fucking piece of shit..

You are correct...only Ted Cruz and Don Trump want that

And then he calls for civility? He's a piece of shit.
Obama mocked the inept foreign policy positions of Republicans

Who wouldn't?

Interesting, considering Obama is in charge of U.S. foreign policy. I guess in his mind he's not responsible for that either.

Way to go Mr. Constitutional Scholar.

:lmao:

Don't worry once ISIS graduates from the jayvee team the Big "O" plans to lawyer them to death.

The Obama Doctrine - Peace Through Superior Speechifying

Who's the guest speaker at the next ISIS graduating class?
Lemme guess - former Resident Barack Hussein Obama?
Think he'll give it a whirl in his native Arabic?

The rabid hatred of Obama by right wing losers continues even when this president approaches his last year of his two-term tenure.

There is plenty of criticism of Obama's policies by progressive democrats, but the hatred expressed by some (not all) right wingers on here is not only fanatical, but I would contend that such hatred is rooted in latent racism.
What's to like, bruh?
Well for one thing he's 10x better that the moron who started a war based on bs and gave us the largest recession of all time I'd give you 10 more but it's not easy posting to hard headed republicans
Well considering you point about bush is bullshit. You lose all creditability. Also the recession wasn't all Bush's fault.
shit, eddie. you lose all creditability. the aarftard has spoken.

Criticizing Obama for even bombing terrorist sites,

come on. He faked it for years while they grew stronger murdering Christians and taking their Children. He dropped freakin' leaflets warning. Then France, then Putin.......he did not wish to look worse as he got 'found out'. Then and only then did he allow the military to do light mop up work.

TRUE......The racism was always there....Obama "helped" scratch off that thin layer of decency and exposed the social cancer.

I am not racist at all. I admit it. I like Stephen A. Smith better than Skip Bayless, Charles Payne is great. Nice try homer. We are watching you.

View attachment 59760 Obama accuses Republicans of gerrymandering but it's hypocritical of course. Nobody does gerrymandering as effectively as the Democrats. Above is the district of Rep. Corinne Brown (D) Fla. it stretches like a snake from Orlando to Jacksonville covering towns and cities with mostly black populations. It's no wonder this incompetent, ignorant, and corrupt politician gets re-elected every year.
obviously you don't get the concept of gerrymandering. Bwahaha

Lol !!

This OP reminds me of threads from several years ago all over the internet !

It's racist to hate Obama. :lol:

Forum List

Back