R-W'ers' hatred of Obama unabated even in his last year in office

You don't really understand what racism actually means do you dumbass?

I have YOU to exemplify it.

How does he specifically exemplify any racist sentiment against Obama? Going to answer me honestly?

Because I criticized him, therefor, to his poorly functioning brain, I must be racist. It's easier for him to think about instead of trying to cope with the mature thinking that would be required to admit he was wrong.

""""":rolleyes-41:"""

I always know someone is giving up when they resort to emoticons instead of answers.

I'm more of a Patriotic American supporting the American Constitution than the American Leftists are, which is why I like Donald Trump.

Your comment was also Xenophobic.
Liberals wrote the Constitution over the objections of Conservatives

The people you're calling "liberals" would spit in your face if they ever met you.

Yes because the Founding Fathers were Classical Liberals, which today is called a Conservative.
No such thing....a liberal is a liberal is a liberal

They fight the challenges of their day by applying liberalism to it....our founders were the greatest liberals of their day

Conservatives supported the crown

Are you denying the fact that they were white Christian males?

What a stupid question....(as expected)...Sure, they were white and males, BUT they specifically wanted to keep Christianity to be separate from governance. You're more stupid than usual.

How does he specifically exemplify any racist sentiment against Obama? Going to answer me honestly?

Given this limited forum.....I'd say look at what the moron writes and look at the bigot's avatar.

If that's not enough maybe he'll invite you to some cross burning event.

What a stupid question....(as expected)...Sure, they were white and males, BUT they specifically wanted to keep Christianity to be separate from governance. You're more stupid than usual.

The issue here is what non-white non-Christian immigrants have done to make this nation great. So far, none of you leftwing turds have been able to list anything.

""""":rolleyes-41:"""

I always know someone is giving up when they resort to emoticons instead of answers.

I'm more of a Patriotic American supporting the American Constitution than the American Leftists are, which is why I like Donald Trump.

The people you're calling "liberals" would spit in your face if they ever met you.

Yes because the Founding Fathers were Classical Liberals, which today is called a Conservative.

They fight the challenges of their day by applying liberalism to it....our founders were the greatest liberals of their day

Wrong. 18th Century liberals were believers in free market capitalism. Modern liberals are Stalinists.

Wrong. 18th Century liberals were believers in free market capitalism. Modern liberals are Stalinists.

Modern liberals lie and engage in the lowest forms of human behavior, the country would be better off without them.

Tell us all what fucking obama did for the middle class other than taking their health insurance away.

I think I will take a shot at this one.

Obama did not take anyone's health insurance away. but since you brought it up, here is what the PPACA has done for the middle class.

• Created a tax credit for small businesses that provide health coverage to their employees
    • Prohibited charging more for people at risk – those who have pre-existing conditions, work in high-risk jobs, or have family histories of health problems – and prevented excessive charges for older Americans

• Prohibited charging more for women to receive coverageInstituted an annual review process to prevent health plans from imposing excessive and unreasonable rate increases
  • Eliminated out-of-pocket costs for Medicare beneficiaries for preventive services like certain cancer screenings, diabetes screenings, annual physicals, and smoking cessation counseling.
There are many more positive things about the PPACA but I think you get the picture by now.

Nat. What sane Republican would use Obama's race as a means to critique his policies?

Do you understand how dumb that is?

When 2/3 of your ilk STILL believes that Obama is a Kenyan Muslim...well, then YEAH the only conclusion a sane American can reach is that the hatred is racist-based.
Most on the right are very petty, consistent with being ideologues, adhering blindly to their wrongheaded dogma; they don't like to lose, they don't like having their errant agenda rejected by a majority of the American people – twice – and they perceive the WH as their 'birthright.'

Such is the arrogance of most conservatives, and their subsequent anger solely because they haven't gotten their way.

The issue here is what non-white non-Christian immigrants have done to make this nation great. So far, none of you leftwing turds have been able to list anything.

Well, The Chinese invented gunpowder, which was used to wrest all this great land from the Indians. It also enabled colonialism and imperialism; both of which contributed to the "greatness" of the USA.

Nothing like the hatred shown to Bush.

Not true!!! Bush was criticized for his moronic war-mongering, the 9-11 catastrophe and neglect of middle class families.......the hatred of Obama started the minute he was sworn into office.
Also when Obama was first elected he went on an aplogy tour to apologize for our greatness. He proved to be a traitor and a liar in the beginning.

actually right away we learned of jer wrong, bill ayers etc... damn right we don't like traitors, marxists, muslim lovers and potus who hate white america, bibles, guns, the constitution. Barry is the most divisive potus of all time hands down.

Well, The Chinese invented gunpowder, which was used to wrest all this great land from the Indians. It also enabled colonialism and imperialism; both of which contributed to the "greatness" of the USA.
What's keeping you here?

Americans don't hate Obama - they hate he gave thousands of guns and grenades to Mexican Drug Cartels.

Americans don't hate Obama - they hate he added over $6 trillion in new debt in only 4 years.

Americans don't hate Obama - they hate he appropriately won 'Lie of the year'.

Americans don't hate Obama - they hate that he refuses to enforce existing immigration laws, refuses to end Sanctuary cities that violate federal law....

Americans don't hate Obama - they hate he dragged the US into his own war without Congressional approval and used our military to help Al Qaeida - who slaughtered over 1,000 Americans on 9/11/01 - take over their own country

Americans don't hate Obama - they hate he has supplied, armed, trained, and protected ISIS

Americans don't hate Obama - they hate he dragged us into the middle of Syria's civil war by issuing his stupid 'Red Line'

There are many things Obama DID that Americans hate....doesn't mean they hate the man. To Libs, however, to disagree with the man is to be a racist and to hate him. Sad.

Forum List

Back