R-W'ers' hatred of Obama unabated even in his last year in office

I'm more of a Patriotic American supporting the American Constitution than the American Leftists are, which is why I like Donald Trump.

Your comment was also Xenophobic.
Liberals wrote the Constitution over the objections of Conservatives

The people you're calling "liberals" would spit in your face if they ever met you.

Yes because the Founding Fathers were Classical Liberals, which today is called a Conservative.
No such thing....a liberal is a liberal is a liberal

They fight the challenges of their day by applying liberalism to it....our founders were the greatest liberals of their day

Conservatives supported the crown

Wrong. 18th Century liberals were believers in free market capitalism. Modern liberals are Stalinists.
We didn't have free market capitalism in the 18 th century

Obama accused the GOP of wanting to "carpet bomb civilians," then in this SOTU address he calls call for "civility." He's a fucking piece of shit..

You are correct...only Ted Cruz and Don Trump want that

And then he calls for civility? He's a piece of shit.
Obama mocked the inept foreign policy positions of Republicans

Who wouldn't?

Someone who was serious about calling for civility.

Roughly the same level of hatred that the Left had of Bush.

That's where the "(Name) Derangement Syndrome" meme began.

Both sides are absolutely convinced they're justified.

We all know this, right?
Democrats supported Bush economic policies in his last year allowing him to get TARP , auto bailouts and bank bailouts

Republicans would not do the same for Obama voting unanimously against
Obama has gotten about everything he wanted in the past seven years.
How many Republicans have voted with Obama vs Dems who voted with Bush on foreign policy and the economy?

Dems voted with Bush.... Republicans have refused to support Obama on anything
I think your memory is messed up. They were totally against anything bush when they took over. Except on the bailouts, which I was against. Even Obama continued them.
Democrats voted with Bush on Medicare part D, no child left behind, post
9-11 initiatives, TARP, auto bailouts

Your turn
What have republicans voted with Obama on?
Republicans has given Obama everything. What you showed me that democrats gave Bush are all liberal programs which I was against. Shows Bush was more liberal than conservative.

The rabid hatred of Obama by right wing losers continues even when this president approaches his last year of his two-term tenure.

There is plenty of criticism of Obama's policies by progressive democrats, but the hatred expressed by some (not all) right wingers on here is not only fanatical, but I would contend that such hatred is rooted in latent racism.
For the most part – yes; it comes down to inane partisanism, the president belongs to the 'wrong' party.

As there are real ideological and policy differences between the two parties, how do you know that the "hatred" is not based on serious policy differences?

When I hear "American exceptionalism" I have to chuckle. After living here for 77 years I still am trying to figure out our exceptionalism. If we are, its been the diversity of people responsible for it.

Have you ever asked anyone this before?

When I hear "American exceptionalism" I have to chuckle. After living here for 77 years I still am trying to figure out our exceptionalism. If we are, its been the diversity of people responsible for it.

Indeed, for right wing partisans, "American exceptionalism" translates to our innate right to be bullies with no ensuing repercussions.

It has been scientifically demonstrated that liberals are the worst at understanding people who are different than them.

Your attempt to speak for right wing partisans has only shown that you have normal liberal mind, ie very, very narrow with no ability to understand that someone can disagree with you without being stupid or evul.

If you had half a brain you would be embarrassed.

Democrats supported Bush economic policies in his last year allowing him to get TARP , auto bailouts and bank bailouts

Republicans would not do the same for Obama voting unanimously against
How many Republicans have voted with Obama vs Dems who voted with Bush on foreign policy and the economy?

I think your memory is messed up. They were totally against anything bush when they took over. Except on the bailouts, which I was against. Even Obama continued them.

Your turn
Republicans has given Obama everything. What you showed me that democrats gave Bush are all liberal programs which I was against. Shows Bush was more liberal than conservative.
Ok then

Name a single Obama initiative that Republicans supported
There must be one

Republicans supported those Bush initiatives. He couldn't do it without them

Your turn
Ok then

There must be one

What has Obama not got? Republicans always cave at the last minute.

Barry is the most divisive potus of all time hands down.

NOT TRUE.......Obama has UNITED all dimwitted, poorly educated, fanatic right wingers....albeit....against him
But the posts here prove quite the opposite, all the left has to offer is insults and condescension.
Sorry, but the right wingers aren't doing too bad on that score, either. That's the point, Iceweasel. We've all gone rude and ridiculous.

Barry is the most divisive potus of all time hands down.

NOT TRUE.......Obama has UNITED all dimwitted, poorly educated, fanatic right wingers....albeit....against him
But the posts here prove quite the opposite, all the left has to offer is insults and condescension.
Sorry, but the right wingers aren't doing too bad on that score, either. That's the point, Iceweasel. We've all gone rude and ridiculous.
Wrong. I'm polite with anyone that is polite. The right can explain why they believe what they do, what the outcome of X policy will be based on previous examples, how things work in real life, as opposed to the Utopian concept that liberals believe in. Liberals respond with half truths, deflections, insults and out right lies. It's what they do.

Liberalism is more of a spiritual journey than a pragmatic ideology. They can't defend a realm that exists only in the imaginations of the naive and consider dissenters, not just wrong, but evil.

Nat. What sane Republican would use Obama's race as a means to critique his policies?

Do you understand how dumb that is?

When 2/3 of your ilk STILL believes that Obama is a Kenyan Muslim...well, then YEAH the only conclusion a sane American can reach is that the hatred is racist-based.
Most on the right are very petty, consistent with being ideologues, adhering blindly to their wrongheaded dogma; they don't like to lose, they don't like having their errant agenda rejected by a majority of the American people – twice – and they perceive the WH as their 'birthright.'

Such is the arrogance of most conservatives, and their subsequent anger solely because they haven't gotten their way.

Ideology is a belief system designed to generate policy.

Thus an ideological difference is the exact opposite of "petty".

Wow. We don't like to lose. Geez. How very special of us....

We do not perceive the WH as our "birthright".

Try to be less of a tool.

Your turn
Ok then

There must be one

Republicans play a game of all or nothing
That is why they end up with nothing

Your turn
Ok then

There must be one

So you admit you are wrong?

Liberals wrote the Constitution over the objections of Conservatives

The people you're calling "liberals" would spit in your face if they ever met you.

Yes because the Founding Fathers were Classical Liberals, which today is called a Conservative.

They fight the challenges of their day by applying liberalism to it....our founders were the greatest liberals of their day

Wrong. 18th Century liberals were believers in free market capitalism. Modern liberals are Stalinists.

We had an INTERNAL Free Market to ensure competition between Americans, and tariffs against foreign competitors.

And we grew to be the world's largest economy.

Your turn
Ok then

There must be one

So you admit you are wrong?
You have problems with reading comprehension?

We had an INTERNAL Free Market to ensure competition between Americans, and tariffs against foreign competitors.

And we grew to be the world's largest economy.
We had an agrarian economy and survived off of tobacco and firs

The marketplace was very limited

R-W'ers' hatred of Obama unabated even in his last year in office

They just can't bring their racist, elitist asses to pat a black man on the shoulder and say good job when warranted....

Forum List

Back