R-W'ers have new-found FBI love...BUT, have they looked at the polls?

will face a Republican Congress that will mock and ridicule him for his sheer stupidity.

Just for fun....Currently there are 46 D and 46 R SAFE senate seats.....
Now, here are the 8 ones up for grabs:
PA: Toomey (R)
IN: Open (R)
WI: Johnson (R)
NV: Open (D)
MO: Blunt (R)
NH: Ayotte (R)
FL: Rubio (R)
NC: Burr (R)

Will the Republicans win them all??? What if the Rs take only half of them?
Will Tim Kaine be the deciding, simple majority vote?

Lots of interesting scenarios, don't you think?

Actually, I would ask right wingers to seriously look at the electoral college maps, and offer some rationale as to why they think that Trump will win next Tuesday.

Um, Trump has an easier path to winning than you think. This map is assuming he wins all of the toss up states plus New Hampshire, Maine and Wisconsin:

NKEO6.png

Wisconsin is key. Without it he loses.

NV and CO are both in play.

Which way are they leaning? Okay, this one is assuming he wins CO and NV

ReXBd.png

You realize in an FBI vs Hillary battle the FBI will win righ

The above from one of the more stupid right wingers who ALSO claim that we need to ALL have military weapons because that scary federal government is coming to get us........LOL

Actually, I would ask right wingers to seriously look at the electoral college maps, and offer some rationale as to why they think that Trump will win next Tuesday.

Um, Trump has an easier path to winning than you think. This map is assuming he wins all of the toss up states plus New Hampshire, Maine and Wisconsin:

NKEO6.png

Wisconsin is key. Without it he loses.

NV and CO are both in play.

Which way are they leaning? Okay, this one is assuming he wins CO and NV

ReXBd.png

Nevada
10/25 - 11/1 -- -- 46.3 44.3 3.8 Trump +2.0

Colorado
10/26 - 10/31 -- -- 42.5 40.8 6.0 3.3 Clinton +1.7

PA is within the margin of error.

Again showing you disdain for the rule of law

Actually you have it backwards......I AM following the rule of law...Indict, have a trial, and convict..
You, on the other hand, have been told by your fellow morons that Clinton is a criminal .skip all that legal procedure bullshit........and that's good enough.....

Trump will be charged with rape of a minor before the end of November. And his other long list of criminal and civil suits will be ongoing as well.

Conservatives though have really taken a shine to this criminal that has deep mob ties. They seem to need a dirty grandpa to guide them.

Nevada
10/25 - 11/1 -- -- 46.3 44.3 3.8 Trump +2.0

Colorado
10/26 - 10/31 -- -- 42.5 40.8 6.0 3.3 Clinton +1.7

PA is within the margin of error.

If your reading comprehension were a bit better, you'd see that in the O/P I DID give NV to trump (and that's a major "gift")

CO......Clinton is up by 3 to 5 points
PA.......Clinton is up by 4 to 6 points (that's a big margin of error)

Trump will be charged with rape of a minor before the end of November. And his other long list of criminal and civil suits will be ongoing as well.

Conservatives though have really taken a shine to this criminal that has deep mob ties. They seem to need a dirty grandpa to guide them.

Yeah you loons have been saying that since last March.

What's that? Sorry I can't hear you over the deafening roar of Hillary FBI investigations and flood of corruption emails.

Again showing you disdain for the rule of law

Actually you have it backwards......I AM following the rule of law...Indict, have a trial, and convict..
You, on the other hand, have been told by your fellow morons that Clinton is a criminal .skip all that legal procedure bullshit........and that's good enough.....

post: 15718124, member: 43268"]Again showing you disdain for the rule of law

You, on the other hand, have been told by your fellow morons that Clinton is a criminal .skip all that legal procedure bullshit........and that's good enough.....[/QUOTE]

Travel gate, bengahzi gate, trooper gate and Jennifer flowers..
North Korea, South Korea,
Naomi Robson, Markie Post, and
Maria Furtwängler
Asia fund raising scandal, white water and Monica Lewinsky
We didn't start the fire
It was always burning
Since the Clintons been turning
We didn't start the fire
No we didn't light it
But we tried to fight it
File gate, email gate and hillary stealing white house furniture..
Quid pro quo, Athony Wiener.. And the corrupt clinton foundation..

We didn't start the fire
Nor did we light it
But we tried to fight it
Since the clintons been turning

Forum List

Back