R-Wers' "logic" and, of course, hypocrisy

Most right wingers, especially Trump supporters, agree deep down with the actions of the murdering Islamic lunatic in Orlando.

Given that he was a democrat. I think more democrats would agree with him. If he had rightist views, he would have joined the republican party...

You're partially correct since the bastards hated GAYS (and was probably gay himself)...then, YES, he should have signed up to be a republican and found more support for his radical ways andhatred among YOUR ilk.

Most right wingers, especially Trump supporters, agree deep down with the actions of the murdering Islamic lunatic in Orlando.
More accusations and no facts. Typical post by TheOldSchool.

OldSchool provided me with typical left wing talking points and called it evidence.
I guess you two have forgotten everything social conservatives have said and done in opposition of gay people over the decades. Oh well. At least you'll continue to be marginalized.

Given that he was a democrat. I think more democrats would agree with him. If he had rightist views, he would have joined the republican party...

You're partially correct since the bastards hated GAYS (and was probably gay himself)...then, YES, he should have signed up to be a republican and found more support for his radical ways andhatred among YOUR ilk.

He signed up as a democrat, knowing their views would match his much more closely.

So nobody is saying disarm... except... you.

Still thinking it was an assault rifle apparently.

You fuck heads can call the rifle ANYTHING you want to ease your conscience or show how manly you are......The FACT, however, is that this freaking rifle allowed this bastard to hit more than 100 people in minutes.....and for THAT you should be ashamed in allowing you morons to defend the sale of whatever you idiots want to call the weapon.

OldSchool provided me with typical left wing talking points and called it evidence.
I guess you two have forgotten everything social conservatives have said and done in opposition of gay people over the decades. Oh well. At least you'll continue to be marginalized.

I can't recall social conservatives killing gay people in mass, or throwing them off buildings. Or supporting state sanctioned killings of them.

The favored religion of democrats = Islam, on the other hand...

He signed up as a democrat, knowing their views would match his much more closely.

MORON....how many democrats go around bashing gays?????? Want for me to name some of your ilk?

Blaming all Republicans for the actions of a small, specific group, while totally ignoring that Democrats do the same thing. Classic Liberal.

I do this as well, you are expecting conservatives to operate via logic when they don't. They operate on emotion. Reasoning is a distant memory that was implanted way back in grade school that they have long since let fall by the wayside because thinking for them hurts. They operate on emotion and fear is the overwhelming driver of how they view all the world. To them, everything is out to get them.

MORON....how many democrats go around bashing gays?????? Want for me to name some of your ilk?

MORON... How many conservatives go around killing 50+ gay people? Want for me to name some of your ilk?

Your party supports the religion which declares killing gays pretty much a law. Game over...

I do this as well, you are expecting conservatives to operate via logic when they don't. They operate on emotion. Reasoning is a distant memory that was implanted way back in grade school that they have long since let fall by the wayside because thinking for them hurts. They operate on emotion and fear is the overwhelming driver of how they view all the world. To them, everything is out to get them.

The liberal projection is strong with this one.

I can't recall social conservatives killing gay people in mass, or throwing them off buildings. Or supporting state sanctioned killings of them.

All of those people are social conservatives. You don't know what social conservatism is?

Barry Hussein could have and probably should have issued a presidential order that anyone who was under federal investigation or on the freaking terrorist no fly list would be red flagged when it came to purchasing a firearm. In the last couple of weeks the president seemed more interested in issuing an order forcing schools to allow confused boys in the girls locker room. You have to consider that the FBI works for the Attorney General and the A.G. told Americans that they would be liable for federal prosecution if they insulted a freaking Muslem after the San Bernadino attack. It's likely that the FBI dropped their investigation of the shooter on orders from Obama's A.G.

Meanwhile Liberals are blaming inanimate objects for killings instead of the people using them to kill randoms. Operating by logic isn't the strong suit of Liberals. Conservatives are busy pointing out that looser gun laws yields lower crime rates. Of course, you'll ignore that.

I bet you wished what you posted was true.

Blaming all Republicans for the actions of a small, specific group, while totally ignoring that Democrats do the same thing. Classic Liberal.
There are lots of republicans who aren't hateful social conservatives. Note that nowhere have I blamed republicans.

Your party supports the religion which declares killing gays pretty much a law. Game over...

If you had brain cells instead of shit pouredin there by FOX, you'd know that over 70 countries regard bein gay as a crime.....of those 70+, only 15 or so are Muslim........

BTW, fuck head, is Russia a Muslim country... check out how THAT country treats gays,

All of those people are social conservatives. You don't know what social conservatism is?

It's obvious you don't know.

It's obvious you don't know.
Embracing and accepting gays is socially conservative? Who knew!

There are lots of republicans who aren't hateful social conservatives. Note that nowhere have I blamed republicans.

Hateful social conservative? No such thing except to a piece of shit social liberal.

Forum List

Back