R-Wers' "logic" and, of course, hypocrisy

Pumpkin Row do support or oppose the right of gays to marry? Do you support or oppose the right of religious people to discriminate against gay people?
Marrying someone of the same gender isn't a right, you clearly have no idea what rights are. I DO agree, though, that homosexuals should be allowed to marry, though that should be up to states.

There's also no 'right' to discriminate against people, there's only a right to free speech, and right to practice your religion. I don't believe that it's right to 'discriminate' against people, but part of free speech is being allowed to speak to someone however you like.
So you believe that gays should be able to marry, and that people shouldn't be able to discriminate against them. Congrats, you are a social liberal.
That doesn't make me a social Liberal. MANY things factor into that status.
Maybe. But those 2 stances you admitted to are socially liberal.

What socially conservative beliefs do you think you have?
A Conservative can have some Liberal stances. My belief in constitutional rights is a Conservative stance, Liberals don't believe in that. I also believe in MOST traditional values and I'm against Abortion. Though, really, at this point, I'm just humoring you, since I really don't have to justify my political status to a Liberal.

Pumpkin Row do support or oppose the right of gays to marry? Do you support or oppose the right of religious people to discriminate against gay people?
Marrying someone of the same gender isn't a right, you clearly have no idea what rights are. I DO agree, though, that homosexuals should be allowed to marry, though that should be up to states.

There's also no 'right' to discriminate against people, there's only a right to free speech, and right to practice your religion. I don't believe that it's right to 'discriminate' against people, but part of free speech is being allowed to speak to someone however you like.
So you believe that gays should be able to marry, and that people shouldn't be able to discriminate against them. Congrats, you are a social liberal.
That doesn't make me a social Liberal. MANY things factor into that status.
Maybe. But those 2 stances you admitted to are socially liberal.

What socially conservative beliefs do you think you have?
A Conservative can have some Liberal stances. My belief in constitutional rights is a Conservative stance, Liberals don't believe in that. I also believe in MOST traditional values and I'm against Abortion. Though, really, at this point, I'm just humoring you, since I really don't have to justify my political status to a Liberal.
The liberal beliefs that you admitted to have both been found to be constitutional. So your 1st sentence can be dismissed as ignorance.

Your second sentence is bullshit because of how vague it is. You oppose abortion? Congrats that's the first socially conservative belief you've admitted to. Which is in line with Islam btw.

Your 3rd sentence is not kawaii, you stinky weeaboo

The liberal beliefs that you admitted to have both been found to be constitutional. So your 1st sentence can be dismissed as ignorance.
Yet, other Liberal stances are against the second amendment, first amendment, and the tenth amendment.

Your second sentence is bullshit because of how vague it is.
It's just like a Liberal to be clueless about traditional values.
Which is in line with Islam btw.
Or, you know, just people not being okay with murdering babies.

Actually, that is the very definition of correlation. You must mean causation. But turns out, more guns = less homicides in the causal way as well. It's not just mere correlation.

You got nothing, you are a dumb, ignorant, fool. The car analogy is simply not the correct analogy, because you see, guns are used to cause crime and for the most part to DEFEND against crime.

It's up to you whether to accept the real world as it is, or blindly follow a dumb ideology.

Why am I even trying to "debate" a moron who STILL supports the Trumpster .....Hey, stay as much as an imbecile as you are now......I really don't give a crap if you remain as stupid as you are now.
Go take a nap. LOL

Actually, that is the very definition of correlation. You must mean causation. But turns out, more guns = less homicides in the causal way as well. It's not just mere correlation.

You got nothing, you are a dumb, ignorant, fool. The car analogy is simply not the correct analogy, because you see, guns are used to cause crime and for the most part to DEFEND against crime.

It's up to you whether to accept the real world as it is, or blindly follow a dumb ideology.

Why am I even trying to "debate" a moron who STILL supports the Trumpster .....Hey, stay as much as an imbecile as you are now......I really don't give a crap if you remain as stupid as you are now.
Go take a nap. LOL

About sums up your profound arguments "Evil TRUMP" "EVIL NRA".

Ah, the smell of regressive liberal indoctrination.

Mostly because of having the Trumpster as an opponent, sane voters know that Clinton will be the next president....
Also, (and partially because of the Trumpster) the Senate will have a democratic majority.....

This latter factor coupled with the first one, means that we will have a SANE Supreme Court and that the chances of finally enacting some reasonable laws curtailing the easy sale of assault weapons, are excellent......Thank goodness.

Go take a nap. LOL

About sums up your profound arguments "Evil TRUMP" "EVIL NRA".

Ah, the smell of regressive liberal indoctrination.
Not only that, but it means he either supports Hillary or Bernie... which are even worse options.

Mostly because of having the Trumpster as an opponent, sane voters know that Clinton will be the next president....
Also, (and partially because of the Trumpster) the Senate will have a democratic majority.....

This latter factor coupled with the first one, means that we will have a SANE Supreme Court and that the chances of finally enacting some reasonable laws curtailing the easy sale of assault weapons, are excellent......Thank goodness.
I can already feel the rising crime rate. Fabulous.

I can already feel the rising crime rate. Fabulous.

maybe THEN you should move to Russia or Germany as you so "wisely" advised me to do.....LOL
Pretty sure they already keep guns out of the hands of their law-abiding citizens. Just like Hillary wants to do. Just like you want. Maybe you should move to Germany or Russia. I don't feel like going back to Germany, they prefer their citizens on their knees.

Most right wingers, especially Trump supporters, agree deep down with the actions of the murdering Islamic lunatic in Orlando.

I'm going to need you to provide evidence of your claim, boy.
What... you rubes endlessly accuse gay people of all kinds of heinous crimes. You say they are suffering from mental disease, want to normalize pedophilia, want to destroy your marriage, want to destroy America, want to rape little girls... and you actively campaign to deny them rights and discriminate against them. You condemn them to hell and say they are an abomination.

You and Mateen actually have a ton in common! You guys would have been pals if only he wasn't a murderous maniac.

That's what sets apart conservatives from liberals ... those on the right can disagree on certain issues without the need to show up in groups throwing rocks, burning and tossing articles of clothing, create riots, and starting an altercation with those who oppose their political views. Unfortunately the left can't see simply having a difference in opinion, without bringing their hatred and violence to the other party's camp.
What in the flying fuck are you talking about? Mateen was a conservative!

Orlando Shooting Suspect Identified As Omar Mateen, Registered Democrat Of Afghan Descent

Yes I'm sure these laws banning all kinds of guns will be effective in reducing crime, just look st the amount of success the government has at keeping narcotics out of the hands of our youth through their war against the drug trade. In fact Washington has been SO successful in its efforts, that its led to some states to take the approach towards legalization. However, go on with how criminal's couldn't possibly get the hands on an assault weapon. No it couldn't be possible in the mind of a liberal. By the way, Maryland has some of the strictest laws in the nation, yet they managed to come up with a record homocide rate last year.

Per capita, Baltimore reaches its highest ever homicide rate

Yes I'm sure these laws banning all kinds of guns will be effective in reducing crime, just look st the amount of success the government has at keeping narcotics out of the hands of our youth through their war against the drug trade. In fact Washington has been SO successful in its efforts, that its led to some states to take the approach towards legalization. However, go on with how criminal's couldn't possibly get the hands on an assault weapon. No it couldn't be possible in the mind of a liberal. By the way, Maryland has some of the strictest laws in the nation, yet they managed to come up with a record homocide rate last year.

Sarcasm aside.......you placed yourself in a corner of your own making....

First NO ONE has stated to ban "all kinds of guns".....Only the guns that are military-style whose only real purpose is to kill people effectively and fast.

Second, I agree that a criminal can get such a weapon ILLEGALLY....and that what you and your ilk have done, is to make it perfectly LEGAL....so why bother smuggling such a gun from Mexico or somewhere else when folks like you have made it so fucking simple.

The war on drugs has failed......but is has placed thousands of people in prison for the sale and distribution. Wouldn't a ban on SOME guns make their availability just a bit more difficult? Right now, all a criminal has to do is to walk into a gun show and walk out with such a lethal weapon.

BTW, your GOP congress voted down NOT selling such guns even to people who are in the NO-FLY list...In other words, you cannot fly as a terrorist...but thanks to the NRA, a terrorist is free to buy a gun.

First NO ONE has stated to ban "all kinds of guns".....Only the guns that are military-style whose only real purpose is to kill people effectively and fast.

Second, I agree that a criminal can get such a weapon ILLEGALLY....and that what you and your ilk have done, is to make it perfectly LEGAL....so why bother smuggling such a gun from Mexico or somewhere else when folks like you have made it so fucking simple.

The war on drugs has failed......but is has placed thousands of people in prison for the sale and distribution. Wouldn't a ban on SOME guns make their availability just a bit more difficult? Right now, all a criminal has to do is to walk into a gun show and walk out with such a lethal weapon.

BTW, your GOP congress voted down NOT selling such guns even to people who are in the NO-FLY list...In other words, you cannot fly as a terrorist...but thanks to the NRA, a terrorist is free to buy a gun.

Really, how does the NRA enable terrorists to purchase guns?

Right now.....even if you are in the NO-FLY list you can still purchase a gun, thanks to the NRA lobby.
Given your intelligence quotient....I doubt you'd want to understand.....So, stay in denial and dumb.

Right now.....even if you are in the NO-FLY list you can still purchase a gun, thanks to the NRA lobby.
Given your intelligence quotient....I doubt you'd want to understand.....So, stay in denial and dumb.

"In 2014, a federal court found the no-fly list unconstitutional because it denied those listed due process in challenging their inclusion. Since then, the U.S. government has said it’s providing more information to those who are on the list, potentially allowing persons banned from air travel to appeal and get their names removed. The ACLU, however, is still challenging the list in court, arguing that the government isn’t handing over enough information about how it populates those names. The civil liberties organization is also against barring those included from being denied guns for similar reasons."

And again, you get it totally wrong.

"In 2014, a federal court found the no-fly list unconstitutional because it denied those listed due process in challenging their inclusion. Since then, the U.S. government has said it’s providing more information to those who are on the list, potentially allowing persons banned from air travel to appeal and get their names removed. The ACLU, however, is still challenging the list in court, arguing that the government isn’t handing over enough information about how it populates those names. The civil liberties organization is also against barring those included from being denied guns for similar reasons."

And again, you get it totally wrong.

...and who knew how much you, the NRA and the gun manufacturers really want to SUPPORT terrorism...
Simply amazing.

First, the no fly list is flawed unless you use a more accurate means to identify terrorists. There have been passengers with no criminal background or criminal history of their own making, that have come up on a no-fly list. That list should be used in conjunction to several safety measures used for positive identification of terrorists, and never solely on its own as an accurate means of detection as it's anything but accurate.

Second, criminal's never obey the law so they are going to use whatever means necessary to obtain an assault rifle if they are determined to possess one. I will say it again - Maryland has one of the strictest gun laws in the nation and last year had a new record of homicides per capita, hardly proof that simply banning guns has been shown to be effective.

Third, show me a video survelence or receipt that showed the suspect in Orlando had succeeded in purchasing an assault rifle "legally". So often you get people who blame the laws, only to find out the killer attained the weapon through a third party and never within the confines of the law that was enacted to protect citizens.

Second, criminal's never obey the law so they are going to use whatever means necessary to obtain an assault rifle if they are determined to possess one. I will say it again - Maryland has one of the strictest gun laws in the nation and last year had a new record of homicides per capita, hardly proof that simply banning guns has been shown to be effective.

Third, show me a video survelence or receipt that showed the suspect in Orlando had succeeded in purchasing an assault rifle "legally". So often you get people who blame the laws, only to find out the killer attained the weapon through a third party and never within the confines of the law that was enacted to protect citizens.

Not a good response....Of course MD may have strict laws but I can get on the Beltway, stop in Virginia buy all the guns I want and just ride back to Baltimore or Silver Springs....NO state law can work unless it is a federal law banning the crossing of state lines with such weapons.

Finally, reports so far indicate that the bastard in Orlando LEGALLY bought his AR-15 just days before the shooting with little to no background check on his sorry ass.

Forum List

Back