R-W'ers on here wanted "proof" of Trump-Russia collusion....

Russia never got our uranium willow....not a single drop mined, leaves the USA....it's for USA use only, that was the purchase deal.

Who owns Uranium One?
Russians, but they never got use of the U.S. uranium...So it matters naught that they or anyone own the company....

We didn't give Russia OUR uranium for their use....as right wingers always claim....that's simply a made up, right wing, lie.

The Russians did give 145 million dollars to the Hillary foundation...

That's a fact.

link

Of the $145 million allegedly contributed to the Clinton Foundation by Uranium One investors, the lion’s share — $131.3 million — came from a single donor, Frank Giustra, the company’s founder. But Giustra sold off his entire stake in the company in 2007, three years before the Russia deal and at least 18 months before Clinton became secretary of state.

Of the remaining individuals connected with Uranium One who donated to the Clinton Foundation, only one was found to have contributed during the same time frame that the deal was taking place.

we've been over this before Dope, pay attention ok ?

That doesn't matter..

Why they dump 145 million dollars into her foundation, for what?

nat4900 said:
YOUR own orange clown has just CONFIRMED that the "news organizations" were correct....Trump did such through his own tweets......Get your facts straight

Er.. no.. he didn't, he acknowledged that he shared "facts" with the Russian Envoys, he didn't admit to sharing "highly classified information" as the Washington Post asserted.

What President Twitter said:
"As President I wanted to share with Russia (at an openly scheduled W.H. meeting) which I have the absolute right to do, facts pertaining to terrorism and airline flight safety," Trump wrote Tuesday morning. "Humanitarian reasons, plus I want Russia to greatly step up their fight against ISIS & terrorism."

What the Washington Post Asserted:
"President Trump revealed highly classified information to the Russian foreign minister and ambassador in a White House meeting last week, according to current and former U.S. officials, who said Trump’s disclosures jeopardized a critical source of intelligence on the Islamic State.

The information the president relayed had been provided by a U.S. partner through an intelligence-sharing arrangement considered so sensitive that details have been withheld from allies and tightly restricted even within the U.S. government, officials said.
"

See the difference?

Link what asshole? He was just on TV. And, I said nothing about proof. I merely passed on what the man said. No wonder you bat shit crazy mofo morons are confused.

Place your head right back your sorry ass.......You'll feel more at home with your head where it belongs....LOL

I want to know one question how is anyone going to prove collusion with out a confession?

Like I posted a 100 times Trump has been open about it..

No sanctions have been lifted...

So how is anyone going to prove it without a confession?

Page 23...STILL No Evidence.

Yeah well, in U.S. hyper-partisan politics accusations, rumor & innuendo are considered "evidence" by the lemmings at large, so you might want to dial back your expectations when it comes to anything approaching a rational persons definition of evidence.;)

Russia never got our uranium willow....not a single drop mined, leaves the USA....it's for USA use only, that was the purchase deal.

Who owns Uranium One?
Russians, but they never got use of the U.S. uranium...So it matters naught that they or anyone own the company....

We didn't give Russia OUR uranium for their use....as right wingers always claim....that's simply a made up, right wing, lie.

That's a fact.

link

Of the $145 million allegedly contributed to the Clinton Foundation by Uranium One investors, the lion’s share — $131.3 million — came from a single donor, Frank Giustra, the company’s founder. But Giustra sold off his entire stake in the company in 2007, three years before the Russia deal and at least 18 months before Clinton became secretary of state.

Of the remaining individuals connected with Uranium One who donated to the Clinton Foundation, only one was found to have contributed during the same time frame that the deal was taking place.

Here's the problem with liberal writing. You started off using "allegedly" then proceeded to tell us how the money was divided. So if it was "alleged" how did you get the division of money figures?

..........and our "beloved" orange-in-chief just provided the proof.

Disclosing classified intelligence to our arch-enemy, Russia, may seem perfectly legitimate to right wingers since the president can (according to them) do ANYTHING he wants....and as Nixon famously once stated, "if the president does something, it CANNOT, de facto, be called illegal.."

Trump's low self esteem and narcissistic tendencies need constant approval, and to show off to the Russians that he is privy to the most sensitive info., compelled this idiot to share intelligence that WILL (most likely) place individual spies at risk AND also cause for such intelligence to stop flowing to the WH since we have a moron with a big mouth in charge.

Whether Trump knows it or not, he IS colluding with Russian spies and if ever proof was needed, Trump voluntarily has provided such proof.

He's a fucking idiot.
18451757_1313880038702781_4856462210921062153_o.png
no more of an idiot than the one that created, or posted, that picture

I want to know one question how is anyone going to prove collusion with out a confession?

i'd just like someone to state what the collusion was? oh and why it has to be classified? Why is that?

Who owns Uranium One?

That's a fact.

link

That doesn't matter..

Then you have podesta getting 35 million dollars from the Russians

EXCLUSIVE: Podesta Was Board Member Of Firms Linked To Russian Investors

That's a fact.

link

That doesn't matter..

Gasp! And, the cricket choir sang didn't it?

A couple of ways I can think of :
The possibility exists that evidence of collusion could surface via either U.S. or foreign intelligence operations
Another possibility is a domestic (FBI/AG/Congressional) investigation uncovers a "paper trail".

In either case "proving" anything would require some pretty hefty concrete evidence to surface and thus far that's looking like a pretty big long shot.

Disclosing classified intelligence to our arch-enemy, Russia, may seem perfectly legitimate to right wingers since the president can (according to them) do ANYTHING he wants....and as Nixon famously once stated, "if the president does something, it CANNOT, de facto, be called illegal.."

Trump's low self esteem and narcissistic tendencies need constant approval, and to show off to the Russians that he is privy to the most sensitive info., compelled this idiot to share intelligence that WILL (most likely) place individual spies at risk AND also cause for such intelligence to stop flowing to the WH since we have a moron with a big mouth in charge.

Whether Trump knows it or not, he IS colluding with Russian spies and if ever proof was needed, Trump voluntarily has provided such proof.

First off OP, Liberals DESIRE collusion between Trump and Russia, because it serves to soften the blow to their butts post election.

Second OP, no where is there evidence of this collusion.

Third OP, nowhere is there proof Trump shared classified information. No where. You declare sharing classified info. as proof of collusion, which demonstrates how your desires are easily pricked by liberal propaganda. Nothing more.

Fourth OP, even if Trump did share classified information, he can do so at his discretion. But that would provide NO evidence of collusion.

Fifth OP, you and those like you are cause and effect challenged. You're pawns to liberal propaganda. Gee, the left wants you to believe you lost because of the Russians, and what better way to force that bullshit down our throats than an anonymous source suggested this has occurred. Use your head.

Sixth OP, liberals have positioned themselves against the USA. In every manner they're trying to disrupt everything we are, from government, to our Constitution, to basic common sense. Corrosion, confusion & violence has become their platform.

That's a fact.

link

That doesn't matter..

Gasp! And, the cricket choir sang didn't it?

Then you have the $100,000s of dollars Bill got from the Russians...

"Of the 13 (Bill) Clinton speeches that fetched $500,000 or more, only two occurred during the years his wife was not secretary of state."
Peter Schweizer on Sunday, April 26th, 2015 in his book "Clinton

The possibility exists that evidence of collusion could surface via either U.S. or foreign intelligence operations
Another possibility is a domestic (FBI/AG/Congressional) investigation uncovers a "paper trail".

In either case "proving" anything would require some pretty hefty concrete evidence to surface and thus far that's looking like a pretty big long shot.

The only way to prove it would be a confession or tapes don't you think?

Comey? Again it's well documented the left wanted him fired..

So what proof could anyone have?

The only way to prove it would be a confession or tapes don't you think?
I suspect that you could achieve "proof beyond a reasonable doubt" if there were some authentic documentation in hand or if say (for example) the CIA or a foreign intelligence service had corroborative video/audio evidence.

However I seriously doubt anything of this sort is going to surface since if it was out there it already would have, leaving (as you pointed out) confessions as the most probable path to "proof".

Comey? Again it's well documented the left wanted him fired..
It appears that pretty much EVERYBODY on both sides of the duopoly wanted Comey fired.

Do you have an answer to the question?

No, other presidents did not share highly classified information with hostile foreign governments.

It seems to me that in the 90's we had a President sharing highly classified information with China and North Korea.

Whatever justifies your treason comrade.

I am not justifying it, it just has happened many times before, Obama has done it, Bush probably did and the Clinton's did it, why is everyone upset now?

I was critical of Clinton for doing it and I am not happy about Trump doing it. But I am looking at it from a historical perspective and we have done it often in our history. Why is this a big deal now?
Did previous presidents choose on their own to leak CLASSIFIED info or was it a well advised, coordinated strategy with our intelligence agencies, and dept of State and defense and homeland security's knowledge and approval?

I wouldn't know, I wasn't involved in any of the meetings, were you?

Fake news.

WASHINGTON — The classified intelligence that President Trump disclosed in a meeting last week with Russian officials at the White House was provided by Israel, according to a current and a former American official familiar with how the United States obtained the information. The revelation adds a potential diplomatic complication to the episode.

Forum List

Back