R-W'ers on here wanted "proof" of Trump-Russia collusion....

Say libs. If your forced-fed liberal propaganda is real, then surely we can expect an EFFECT adding to the CAUSE. Do you understand? Let us know when that occurs. Until then you're just victims............again.

No, other presidents did not share highly classified information with hostile foreign governments.

It seems to me that in the 90's we had a President sharing highly classified information with China and North Korea.

Whatever justifies your treason comrade.

I am not justifying it, it just has happened many times before, Obama has done it, Bush probably did and the Clinton's did it, why is everyone upset now?

I was critical of Clinton for doing it and I am not happy about Trump doing it. But I am looking at it from a historical perspective and we have done it often in our history. Why is this a big deal now?
Did previous presidents choose on their own to leak CLASSIFIED info or was it a well advised, coordinated strategy with our intelligence agencies, and dept of State and defense and homeland security's knowledge and approval?

I wouldn't know, I wasn't involved in any of the meetings, were you?
he must have been don't you think? I mean how could he know so much.

WASHINGTON — The classified intelligence that President Trump disclosed in a meeting last week with Russian officials at the White House was provided by Israel, according to a current and a former American official familiar with how the United States obtained the information. The revelation adds a potential diplomatic complication to the episode.
That is so stupid, especially as he's about to visit Israel.

Maybe he can also manage to gift the Saudi king with pork when he visits.

That's a fact.

link

Of the $145 million allegedly contributed to the Clinton Foundation by Uranium One investors, the lion’s share — $131.3 million — came from a single donor, Frank Giustra, the company’s founder. But Giustra sold off his entire stake in the company in 2007, three years before the Russia deal and at least 18 months before Clinton became secretary of state.

Of the remaining individuals connected with Uranium One who donated to the Clinton Foundation, only one was found to have contributed during the same time frame that the deal was taking place.

we've been over this before Dope, pay attention ok ?

That doesn't matter..

Why they dump 145 million dollars into her foundation, for what?

Then you have podesta getting 35 million dollars from the Russians

EXCLUSIVE: Podesta Was Board Member Of Firms Linked To Russian Investors

Gasp! And, the cricket choir sang didn't it?

Then you have the $100,000s of dollars Bill got from the Russians...

"Of the 13 (Bill) Clinton speeches that fetched $500,000 or more, only two occurred during the years his wife was not secretary of state."
Peter Schweizer on Sunday, April 26th, 2015 in his book "Clinton

Oh look at this Virginia Democrat Mark Warner making 6 million off the Russians...

BREAKING: #Russia Made Top Anti-Trump Senate Democrat Conspiracy Theorist @MarkWarner ‏$6 Million Richer In 2012 - GotNews

It seems to me that in the 90's we had a President sharing highly classified information with China and North Korea.

Whatever justifies your treason comrade.

I am not justifying it, it just has happened many times before, Obama has done it, Bush probably did and the Clinton's did it, why is everyone upset now?

I was critical of Clinton for doing it and I am not happy about Trump doing it. But I am looking at it from a historical perspective and we have done it often in our history. Why is this a big deal now?
Did previous presidents choose on their own to leak CLASSIFIED info or was it a well advised, coordinated strategy with our intelligence agencies, and dept of State and defense and homeland security's knowledge and approval?

I wouldn't know, I wasn't involved in any of the meetings, were you?
he must have been don't you think? I mean how could he know so much.

Liberals claim they are the smartest people, I'd like them to prove it just once.

Fake News: If at First You Don’t Succeed, Lie, Lie Again

"Not a bad week for “fake news.” There were only two major fake news stories that made the rounds last week, and one that started this week.

First, the mainstream media reported that Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein threatened to quit over the Comey firing. The story, unsubstantiated of course, ran in the major media. When asked a few days later, Rosenstein said he never threatened to resign. Another manufactured media story intended to hurt Trump.

Second, a story saying that FBI Director Comey was fired because he requested more money for the Russia/Trump investigation circulated for days, commented on 24/7 by CNN and others news organizations. It was later determined to be totally untrue. The FBI does not request money for individual cases, so it was a lie on its surface and easily debunked. Our government is on a “single payer” system, i.e., our unlimited tax dollars. We watched our FBI Director fly in a private Gulfstream 550, which costs us $62 mil a year, from a “recruitment meeting” in LA. Maybe that’s the story.

But spending and facts do not serve the media’s agenda — and the media wonder why they are not trusted. Even Hillary said she thinks fake news is an issue. She probably thinks it’s even more dangerous than her “arriving under sniper fire” in Bosnia."

"Dems have now spun this “Russia collusion” story into a tale of its own. With no evidence, they continue to want to try to rewrite history: Hillary lost because of Russia colluding with the Trump campaign. It is simply untrue, but the truth has never stopped them. Even the allegation that Trump supposedly told Russia our intel secrets (which the Washington Post again anonymously sourced), speaks more to the “deep state” undermining Trump than to anything meaningful with national security.

Trump wants to expedite this Russia witch hunt, and he should. Dems count on the ADD of Americans and that all we will remember is that the feds went after Trump. That is their end game, just to discredit their political opponents. Since they have few workable policies, it is the only tool left in their toolbox."

"Comey said he didn’t indict Hillary, et. al. because he saw no “intent.” Setting up an illegal server apparently was not “intent.”

WASHINGTON — The classified intelligence that President Trump disclosed in a meeting last week with Russian officials at the White House was provided by Israel, according to a current and a former American official familiar with how the United States obtained the information. The revelation adds a potential diplomatic complication to the episode.

Shit he'll probably take a whole hog with him.

don't talk about obummer and his wife like that.

Any pork will do, why don't you volutneer?

LOL. Good little Dem parrots.
upload_2017-5-16_14-50-38.jpeg

He can give some to the Israelis as well, to appease them (or so he might think).

..........and our "beloved" orange-in-chief just provided the proof.

Disclosing classified intelligence to our arch-enemy, Russia, may seem perfectly legitimate to right wingers since the president can (according to them) do ANYTHING he wants....and as Nixon famously once stated, "if the president does something, it CANNOT, de facto, be called illegal.."

Trump's low self esteem and narcissistic tendencies need constant approval, and to show off to the Russians that he is privy to the most sensitive info., compelled this idiot to share intelligence that WILL (most likely) place individual spies at risk AND also cause for such intelligence to stop flowing to the WH since we have a moron with a big mouth in charge.

Whether Trump knows it or not, he IS colluding with Russian spies and if ever proof was needed, Trump voluntarily has provided such proof.
Your lack of a link back up your tin-foil hat conspiracy theory is duly noted.... :lmao:

that's exactly what he said.

What did you libtards think when Hillary was giving Russia our uranium?
Russia never got our uranium willow....not a single drop mined, leaves the USA....it's for USA use only, that was the purchase deal.

How the Clintons Sold Out U.S. National Interests to the Putin Regime
faux news, faux outrage.....we allowed the sale of a mining company in the U.S. to Russians, but not a single drop of uranium mined by them can leave the USA, so the sale was immaterial....
You leftists just keep on lying.

"The mining company, Uranium One, was originally based in South Africa, but merged in 2007 with Canada-based UrAsia Energy. Shareholders there retained a controlling interest until 2010, when Russia’s nuclear agency, Rosatom, completed purchase of a 51% stake. Hillary Clinton played a part in the transaction because it involved the transfer of ownership of a material deemed important to national security — uranium, amounting to one-fifth of U.S. reserves — thus requiring the approval of the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS), on which the U.S. Secretary of State sits."

The Russians did give 145 million dollars to the Hillary foundation...

That's a fact.

link

Of the $145 million allegedly contributed to the Clinton Foundation by Uranium One investors, the lion’s share — $131.3 million — came from a single donor, Frank Giustra, the company’s founder. But Giustra sold off his entire stake in the company in 2007, three years before the Russia deal and at least 18 months before Clinton became secretary of state.

Of the remaining individuals connected with Uranium One who donated to the Clinton Foundation, only one was found to have contributed during the same time frame that the deal was taking place.

we've been over this before Dope, pay attention ok ?

That doesn't matter..

Why they dump 145 million dollars into her foundation, for what?

Then you have podesta getting 35 million dollars from the Russians

EXCLUSIVE: Podesta Was Board Member Of Firms Linked To Russian Investors

Gasp! And, the cricket choir sang didn't it?

If you mean our accurate and informative media, yes, they did.

Russia never got our uranium willow....not a single drop mined, leaves the USA....it's for USA use only, that was the purchase deal.

Who owns Uranium One?
Russians, but they never got use of the U.S. uranium...So it matters naught that they or anyone own the company....

We didn't give Russia OUR uranium....as right wingers always claim....that's simply a made up, right wing, lie.

Prove it, and don't use any of the Alt Left or MSM bullshit sites.
Just Google it, fact check it yourself so you can get a source you accept....

It's common knowledge, and always part of the sale agreement.

You've been HAD.

EDIT
For one, the United States doesn’t actually produce all that much uranium (about 2 percent in 2015) and is actually a net importer of the chemical, according to Jeffrey Lewis, a nuclear nonproliferation expert at Middlebury Institute and former director at the New America Foundation.

For another, Russia doesn’t have the licenses to export uranium outside the United States, Oilprice.org pointed out, "so it’s somewhat disingenuous to say this uranium is now Russia’s, to do with what it pleases.

I haven't been had at all, you have a history of just making shit up. You really should link your source honey.
i have zero,zip, no history of making shit up....a fact is fact not an alternative fact, there's truth or there is lies.... that's the world I have always lived in....I call truth, truth and lies lies.

..........and our "beloved" orange-in-chief just provided the proof.

Disclosing classified intelligence to our arch-enemy, Russia, may seem perfectly legitimate to right wingers since the president can (according to them) do ANYTHING he wants....and as Nixon famously once stated, "if the president does something, it CANNOT, de facto, be called illegal.."

Trump's low self esteem and narcissistic tendencies need constant approval, and to show off to the Russians that he is privy to the most sensitive info., compelled this idiot to share intelligence that WILL (most likely) place individual spies at risk AND also cause for such intelligence to stop flowing to the WH since we have a moron with a big mouth in charge.

Whether Trump knows it or not, he IS colluding with Russian spies and if ever proof was needed, Trump voluntarily has provided such proof.

"Obama told WaPo that Trump disclosed classified intel to Russia..."

What did you libtards think when Hillary was giving Russia our uranium?

How the Clintons Sold Out U.S. National Interests to the Putin Regime
faux news, faux outrage.....we allowed the sale of a mining company in the U.S. to Russians, but not a single drop of uranium mined by them can leave the USA, so the sale was immaterial....
You leftists just keep on lying.

"The mining company, Uranium One, was originally based in South Africa, but merged in 2007 with Canada-based UrAsia Energy. Shareholders there retained a controlling interest until 2010, when Russia’s nuclear agency, Rosatom, completed purchase of a 51% stake. Hillary Clinton played a part in the transaction because it involved the transfer of ownership of a material deemed important to national security — uranium, amounting to one-fifth of U.S. reserves — thus requiring the approval of the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS), on which the U.S. Secretary of State sits."
huh? what did I lie about? WHAT in your post proves I lied about Uranium One not shipping ANY uranium out of the USA?

FYI- Uranium One has no export license to ship their uranium mined out of the USA.

you've been HAD

Forum List

Back