R-W'ers on here wanted "proof" of Trump-Russia collusion....

did anyone mention both of the Russians in the WH had their iPhones on sending the convo with Trump back to the Russian Embassy down the street where it was being recorded and sent to the Kremlin ?

no ?

..........and our "beloved" orange-in-chief just provided the proof.

Disclosing classified intelligence to our arch-enemy, Russia, may seem perfectly legitimate to right wingers since the president can (according to them) do ANYTHING he wants....and as Nixon famously once stated, "if the president does something, it CANNOT, de facto, be called illegal.."

Trump's low self esteem and narcissistic tendencies need constant approval, and to show off to the Russians that he is privy to the most sensitive info., compelled this idiot to share intelligence that WILL (most likely) place individual spies at risk AND also cause for such intelligence to stop flowing to the WH since we have a moron with a big mouth in charge.

Whether Trump knows it or not, he IS colluding with Russian spies and if ever proof was needed, Trump voluntarily has provided such proof.

No proof here....

Move on.

The orange idiot in chief is basically complaining, "Who leaked the fact that I'm an idiot colluding with Russian spies?"
On the contrary, he proudly proclaimed that he did. Because it's there and he has the power, even if it puts people on the ground in danger, US allies in particular.

Assuming merely for the sake of argument the scenario presented by the Post is true, then the "classified information" he shared with the Russians was no longer classified, as he as president made a decision within his authority to declassify it.

The THIRD party that gave us that intelligence info. gave it to us on the speculation that it would NOT be shared with our arch enemy (sanctions against Putin's) Russia. Yet, Trump, to satisfy his fucked up ego, shared it anyway....

What are the chances that such a THIRD party will trust us again???

After Obama, thin.

Again just like the last time you have anonymous source and ambiguous so called disclosures! There is never a shred of proof brought forth other than rumors and conjecture.

Moron, Trump OPENLY ADMITTED that he shared the intelligence info.....

If you're going to actually "defend" the moron, at LEAST have your facts straight or go take a fucking nap.
President can declassify anything he wants, dufus.
No the President cannot, Presidential DE-classification authority does not extend to anything that is classified by statute (for example information relevant to determining the identities of foreign agents classified under the IIPA or nuclear secrets classified under the AEA).
you're wrong.
LOL, thanks for the laugh but offering up such uninformed assertions might make one suspicious that you don't understand the Constitutional Separation of Powers and/or the meaning of the word statute. :cool:

:popcorn:

Assuming merely for the sake of argument the scenario presented by the Post is true, then the "classified information" he shared with the Russians was no longer classified, as he as president made a decision within his authority to declassify it.

The THIRD party that gave us that intelligence info. gave it to us on the speculation that it would NOT be shared with our arch enemy (sanctions against Putin's) Russia. Yet, Trump, to satisfy his fucked up ego, shared it anyway....

What are the chances that such a THIRD party will trust us again???
I've never trusted a democrat! Shame on those who do!

I once trusted a few of them, back when they were Americans. That time is long passed.

Again just like the last time you have anonymous source and ambiguous so called disclosures! There is never a shred of proof brought forth other than rumors and conjecture.

Moron, Trump OPENLY ADMITTED that he shared the intelligence info.....

If you're going to actually "defend" the moron, at LEAST have your facts straight or go take a fucking nap.
President can declassify anything he wants, dufus.
No the President cannot, Presidential DE-classification authority does not extend to anything that is classified by statute (for example information relevant to determining the identities of foreign agents classified under the IIPA or nuclear secrets classified under the AEA).
you're wrong.
LOL, thanks for the laugh but offering up such uninformed assertions might make one suspicious that you don't understand the Constitutional Separation of Powers and/or the meaning of the word statute. :cool:

:popcorn:
or not.

The orange idiot in chief is basically complaining, "Who leaked the fact that I'm an idiot colluding with Russian spies?"
On the contrary, he proudly proclaimed that he did. Because it's there and he has the power, even if it puts people on the ground in danger, US allies in particular.
who is in danger?

did anyone mention both of the Russians in the WH had their iPhones on sending the convo with Trump back to the Russian Embassy down the street where it was being recorded and sent to the Kremlin ?

no ?
you watch too many movies.

i74spt.jpg

This time it did not even take 24 hours for Donald Trump to throw his staffers under the bus and contradict their denials.

After The Post broke the story, senior White House aides quickly denied it. “I was in the room. It didn’t happen,” said National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster. “This story is false,” added Dina Powell, his deputy.

Then, on Twitter this morning, Trump essentially acknowledged that the Post’s reporting is accurate, defended his decision to share the information and complained about the leak that allowed what he’d done to get out

The Daily 202: Trump’s chaotic White House once again makes a bad story worse

aint no mother fucker breathing gonna get the last word on DONALD J TRUMP BY GOD !!!!!!!!!

LMAO

..........and our "beloved" orange-in-chief just provided the proof.

Disclosing classified intelligence to our arch-enemy, Russia, may seem perfectly legitimate to right wingers since the president can (according to them) do ANYTHING he wants....and as Nixon famously once stated, "if the president does something, it CANNOT, de facto, be called illegal.."

Trump's low self esteem and narcissistic tendencies need constant approval, and to show off to the Russians that he is privy to the most sensitive info., compelled this idiot to share intelligence that WILL (most likely) place individual spies at risk AND also cause for such intelligence to stop flowing to the WH since we have a moron with a big mouth in charge.

Whether Trump knows it or not, he IS colluding with Russian spies and if ever proof was needed, Trump voluntarily has provided such proof.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Trump has tweeted about it. He is not denying it. He is admitting he shared intel with the Russians and instead of apologizing for it, he is angry that someone leaked what he did. Totally typical of the fat dumb fuck.
National Security advisor just said Trumps conversation was appropriate and that nothing was compromised! Now! Who will I believe? The NSA or WAPO?
Who will I believe?

giphy.gif

National Security advisor just said Trumps conversation was appropriate and that nothing was compromised! Now! Who will I believe? The NSA or WAPO?

NO, moron.......What the head of NSA stated YESTERDAY was completely over-turned by Trump's own tweets of this morning (basically proving that the WAPO was correct.)...............Now the NSA is refusing to elaborate further.

get your fucking facts straight......after you take a nap.

NO, moron.......What the head of NSA stated YESTERDAY was completely over-turned by Trump's own tweets of this morning (basically proving that the WAPO was correct.)...............Now the NSA is refusing to elaborate further.

get your fucking facts straight......after you take a nap.
BLOVIATE MUCH??????

Wikileaks is a marxist outlet. I've been saying it for years, long before it became obvious to even the thickest of retards.
wikileaks has valid releases but some are "The Sun" or The Post" variety. Maybe that brings in traffic by having UFO stories

Your evidence of Russia/Trump collusion is an unsubstantiated report from news organizations which have proven to be dishonest and irrationally anti-Trump?

All righty, then.

This can all be settled by Trump releasing his White House tapes to Congress.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

Forum List

Back