Rabbi Richard Jacobs is a Total Jerk

The Muslim's could have intervened by law, and no one had to die...

The court ruled in favor for the ads on the busses and every thing else. Who are the Muslims going to go to the Southern Poverty group headed by a Jew, the ACLU, headed by a Jew, the ADL headed by a Jew. Where should they go.

All while the Jews want anti Semitism ruled criminal globally.

Penelope----in the USA when you want to bring a case to
court-----YOU HIRE A LAWYER or if you want to hold a
demonstration----you tell the local police (usually responsible people do that) What would the "southern poverty group" or the ACLU or the ADL have to do with
anything? "...the jews want anti Semitism ruled criminal
globally" ????? news to me-------you got a link?

The thing you DON'T do -------even if you are an islamo Nazi-----is OBTAIN ASSAULT RIFLES----DRIVE UP
to the event and start shooting. I hope you understand

OH lucky us!!!!!! Penelope has provided for us A KEY---to a whole host of islamo Nazi shit websites. It seems
that there have been some meetings in the UN on the
events so close to Penelope's heart------murder of jooooos here and there in the world by her fellow islamo Nazi sluts and dogs. ALL SORTS OF ISLAMO NAZI SHIT websites have popped in to disparage the talks with an
ACCUSATION -----JOOOOOS DEMAND CRIMINALIZATION OF 'alleged' ANTISEMITISM--------the bitch parroted her fave Nazi pigs AGAIN.
one of her sources is "FLOPHOUSE"

Speak about what I posted. Pam Geller and her groupies, are anti Semites. There should be criminal charges against them.

Pam Geller is in the business to create as many Muslim haters as can be, its her life quest. She is hatred and has hate organizations. All this Islamophobic stuff is spread by her kind. Of course there are some radical Muslims just like the Jewish Defense League, and Pam Geller taunted Muslims and is the instigator of the happenings in Texas. She is the one who should be charged.
So says one of USMB prime Islamapologists, if not Islamists, If not flat-out JIHADIST. Are you these things ? (all with your phony American-sounding name.) I'm ready to accept your full confession.

PS - there is no such thing as Islamaphobia. Not after 20,000 jihadist attacks around the world since 2001, and over 100 here in the USA and Canada.

PPS - there is nothing wrong with hating hatred (Islam/the Koran), and everything right with it.

The fact that you have an easier time believing a self concocted fantasy where-in you are constantly stalked by secret Islamic agents who "pretend" to be non-Muslims rather than the far more likely scenario that there are some people out there who simply disagree with you is pretty sad, and pretty telling. Not everything is a conspiracy there champ and not everyone is out to get you.

Pam Geller is in the business to create as many Muslim haters as can be, its her life quest. She is hatred and has hate organizations. All this Islamophobic stuff is spread by her kind. Of course there are some radical Muslims just like the Jewish Defense League, and Pam Geller taunted Muslims and is the instigator of the happenings in Texas. She is the one who should be charged.
So says one of USMB prime Islamapologists, if not Islamists, If not flat-out JIHADIST. Are you these things ? (all with your phony American-sounding name.) I'm ready to accept your full confession.

PS - there is no such thing as Islamaphobia. Not after 20,000 jihadist attacks around the world since 2001, and over 100 here in the USA and Canada.

PPS - there is nothing wrong with hating hatred (Islam/the Koran), and everything right with it.

I am not an islamophile. but pam geller does no one any good.

and your pretense that she is, is so wrong that i don't even know where to start.

The court ruled in favor for the ads on the busses and every thing else. Who are the Muslims going to go to the Southern Poverty group headed by a Jew, the ACLU, headed by a Jew, the ADL headed by a Jew. Where should they go.

demonstration----you tell the local police (usually responsible people do that) What would the "southern poverty group" or the ACLU or the ADL have to do with

The thing you DON'T do -------even if you are an islamo Nazi-----is OBTAIN ASSAULT RIFLES----DRIVE UP

OH lucky us!!!!!! Penelope has provided for us A KEY---to a whole host of islamo Nazi shit websites. It seems
events so close to Penelope's heart------murder of jooooos here and there in the world by her fellow islamo Nazi sluts and dogs. ALL SORTS OF ISLAMO NAZI SHIT websites have popped in to disparage the talks with an
ACCUSATION -----JOOOOOS DEMAND CRIMINALIZATION OF 'alleged' ANTISEMITISM--------the bitch parroted her fave Nazi pigs AGAIN.

Speak about what I posted. Pam Geller and her groupies, are anti Semites. There should be criminal charges against them.

no they aren't anti-semites, jew-hater. get your terms correct.

I answered your post DIRECTLY-----your comment "what were the muslims to do?" I commented that attacking with machine guns (while the idea obviously delights you)
is not the answer In fact I even suggested that they USE the legal system. Antisemitism is not a crime in the USA ----anti Semitism-----by definition refers to actions or propaganda against jews. You post shit-----but I did address the stinking shit

The fact that you have an easier time believing a self concocted fantasy where-in you are constantly stalked by secret Islamic agents who "pretend" to be non-Muslims rather than the far more likely scenario that there are some people out there who simply disagree with you is pretty sad, and pretty telling. Not everything is a conspiracy there champ and not everyone is out to get you.

Jihadist scum, non muslim Nazi pigs --and muslim school children learn from the very same ISLAMO NAZI SHIT ---
manuals. I read the writings of Nazi war criminals who were CAREER propaganda writers in muslim countries like Syria and Egypt-----as a child,, circa 1960 ----and from circa 1970 and since------I heard the very same material repeated by muslims-----some from countries that have no
jewish population at all. Muslim school children are taught that stuff so intensely that by the time they graduate medical school they got it MEMORIZED Since Nazis and muslims WORLD OVER ---use the same material and even
use the same LINGO-----it is likely that an American Nazi dog can be mistaken for a muslim.

wtf20.gif
Looks like the self-concocted fantasy around here is all yours, in your Post # 22. I have no idea what the hell you're talking about. "Secret Islamic agents who "pretend" to be non-Muslims" ? Whaaaat ? Have you been typing while dreaming ?
thinking.gif

As far as who is out to get me (and you) (and everyone in America) if you don't know who they are, and the specifics behind it, you're not ready for this thread, and certainly not to be talking to me.

and your pretense that she is, is so wrong that i don't even know where to start.
That's evident by your lack of substance. When you have something to back up your charges, let us know.

Jihadist scum, non muslim Nazi pigs --and muslim school children learn from the very same ISLAMO NAZI SHIT ---
manuals. I read the writings of Nazi war criminals who were CAREER propaganda writers in muslim countries like Syria and Egypt-----as a child,, circa 1960 ----and from circa 1970 and since------I heard the very same material repeated by muslims-----some from countries that have no
jewish population at all. Muslim school children are taught that stuff so intensely that by the time they graduate medical school they got it MEMORIZED Since Nazis and muslims WORLD OVER ---use the same material and even
use the same LINGO-----it is likely that an American Nazi dog can be mistaken for a muslim.

You're a child.

wtf20.gif
Looks like the self-concocted fantasy around here is all yours, in your Post # 22. I have no idea what the hell you're talking about. "Secret Islamic agents who "pretend" to be non-Muslims" ? Whaaaat ? Have you been typing while dreaming ?
thinking.gif

As far as who is out to get me (and you) (and everyone in America) if you don't know who they are, and the specifics behind it, you're not ready for this thread, and certainly not to be talking to me.

Tell us all again about how the Dinka are a single tribe.

wtf20.gif
thinking.gif

I don't recall anything like that. But if you were were told it once, why ask about it again ? Once isn't enough for your brain to register what information you're getting ?

wtf20.gif
thinking.gif

I don't recall anything like that. But if you were were told it once, why ask about it again ? Once isn't enough for your brain to register what information you're getting ?

It's part of your "quiz" can't you even remember the questions to your own shtick?

wtf20.gif
thinking.gif

It's part of your "quiz" can't you even remember the questions to your own shtick?
And do you know anything, or care to contribute to the TOPIC (about Rabbi Richard Jacobs), or are you just a complete troll who rambles around in threads, dirtying them up with whatever trash you feel like throwing around ?

And I don't have "shtick". I have FACTS. As for my quiz, when you quit being a coward, afraid to take it, then you can start talking about it.

PS - as for your response in Post # 32 > that wasn't the question.

You're a child.

you are older than am I ??? I am not young-----I was reading islamo Nazi propaganda still left over from pre-world war II, and world war II and the immediate post world war II era--------still in pamphlet form------most a bit tattered-----but still readable It is true that I was a precocious reader----but I was beyond viable fetus in 1960. I was working in 1970. Just how old are you ? over 100?-------some of the stuff I read did go back that far. before the actual Nazi/muslim alliance began------just pure rabid anti-Semitism The area in which I grew up was RIPE ----for your ideology ------and has now actually developed into an enclave of meccaist galvanized shit.

You're a child.

you are older than am I ??? I am not young-----I was reading islamo Nazi propaganda still left over from pre-world war II, and world war II and the immediate post world war II era--------still in pamphlet form------most a bit tattered-----but still readable It is true that I was a precocious reader----but I was beyond viable fetus in 1960. I was working in 1970. Just how old are you ? over 100?-------some of the stuff I read did go back that far. before the actual Nazi/muslim alliance began------just pure rabid anti-Semitism The area in which I grew up was RIPE ----for your ideology ------and has now actually developed into an enclave of meccaist galvanized shit.

I'll clarify for you: You're an intellectual child.

You're a child.

I'll clarify for you: You're an intellectual child.

is that the best you can do? ----that and "I am a genius---I read intro to sociology 101 the same year I read "intro to abnormal psych....." and----did "the advanced basket weaving course" -------then I did my junior year in the jungle---somewhere in Botswana" See?----I know you very well----there were chemistry drop-out kids in my college too

That's evident by your lack of substance. When you have something to back up your charges, let us know.

i have as much "backing" as your extremist opinion. but thanks for playing. it simply evidences your lack of substance and intellect.

i have as much "backing" as your extremist opinion. but thanks for playing. it simply evidences your lack of substance and intellect.

Hello----may I join the fray. I am an advocate of equity. While generally non-confrontational------I do support an approach to human relationships which includes-----"if you are going to give it-----expect to get it back" Long ago---
when international Islamic terrorism took the form of HIT and run attacks on the beaches of Tel aviv an later airport hijackings with a murder here and there-----I had a conversation with a muslim friend (Pakistani surgeon) He defended the hit and run actions as NOT BEING MILITARY and mostly not attributable to any specific COUNTRY----just
"lone wolves" (my expression not his----but you get the idea)---thus once the hijacker/murderer is dead or disappeared---the MATTER IS OVER

I support equity------People who hijack and murder----cannot complain when a return hijacking bites them in the ass----
and people who have been elaborating obscene cartoons and images for more than 60 years cannot complain when
a caricature of the rapist pig of Arabia bites them in the ass.
Shit that farts out DEATH TO AMERICA en masse whilst
cirumambulating their holy black turd in the sand----should
not complain when their own words are thrown back in their
faces.

Jillian----I kinda agree with Protectionist-----he presents a POV ----which cannot be termed "extremist" He simply justifies some of Pan Geller's POV------I have to admit---I am
not expert on Pam Geller .........BUT TO ME----a cartoon
contest knocking muslim symbols is justified by the filth
promulgated by muslims for more then 60 years-----VERY
FREQUENTLY in the form of really OFFENSIVE KORANIC GALVANIZED KARTOOOONS (you may not be aware)
In any case right now a WHOLE MUSLIM COUNTRY----which itself claims to ACT IN THE NAME OF ISLAM ---
has been conducting a "lets see who can produce the
most obscene anti-jewish KARTOON and award that person
a BIG PRIZE"" I consider Pam Geller's action a very mild ""here's back at you"" move. Unless you can come up with a large scale grass roots, organized campaign
against the " IRANIAN LET'S SHIT ON DA JOOOOS"
contest. can you? the holy Mahdi in the well in Qom is waiting................

Jillian----I kinda agree with Protectionist-----he presents a POV ----which cannot be termed "extremist" He simply justifies some of Pan Geller's POV------I have to admit---I am
not expert on Pam Geller .........BUT TO ME----a cartoon
contest knocking muslim symbols is justified by the filth
promulgated by muslims for more then 60 years-----VERY
FREQUENTLY in the form of really OFFENSIVE KORANIC GALVANIZED KARTOOOONS (you may not be aware)
In any case right now a WHOLE MUSLIM COUNTRY----which itself claims to ACT IN THE NAME OF ISLAM ---
has been conducting a "lets see who can produce the
most obscene anti-jewish KARTOON and award that person
a BIG PRIZE"" I consider Pam Geller's action a very mild ""here's back at you"" move. Unless you can come up with a large scale grass roots, organized campaign
against the " IRANIAN LET'S SHIT ON DA JOOOOS"
contest. can you? the holy Mahdi in the well in Qom is waiting................

justifying pam geller's hatred IS, by definition, extremist.

i don't deal with the kind of stuff you and he post. and i think i probably have a more vested interest in it than either of you. but that is neither here nor there. he accused me of not presenting evidence when all he did was go full out wacko.

Forum List

Back