Race issue ? Texas politicians could care less

and Texas Judges back them up -

the reality of living in a BRIGHT RED STATE ...

Texas Racially Discriminated Against Voters, But It Won't Get Federal Supervision
Blah blah blah blah blah, race, race, race, race...

612685694-4112289651_live_free_vote_democrat_battaile_politics_1352058549_xlarge.jpeg

Texas Racially Discriminated Against Voters, But It Won't Get Federal Supervision
Huffpo? Really?!

PROVE THEM WRONG
Why the fuck would I bother?

By the way, you did move on from Mueller faster than a wetback running from ICE.

trying to keep up with idiots that cant stay on top of current events is boring -- dipshits running from reality, BTW

Texas should pay a lot more attention to the race issue.

It starts with securing the border.

Huffpo? Really?!

PROVE THEM WRONG
Why the fuck would I bother?

By the way, you did move on from Mueller faster than a wetback running from ICE.

trying to keep up with idiots that cant stay on top of current events is boring -- dipshits running from reality, BTW
Huffpo is your source for current events?!

Even though Texas lawmakers intentionally gerrymandered voters into congressional and state House districts based on race in 2011, they won’t have to pre-clear their maps for the next decade with the federal government, a three-judge panel ruled Wednesday.
Only 6 more decades of Racial Gerrymandering payback, and Democrats can start bitching about it.

Until then....FUCK OFF!!!

Also:
The maps that Texas lawmakers drew in 2011 never went into effect because a court found them discriminatory. The state imposed a temporary map for the 2012 election and then made it the permanent map. A federal court found that the new plan perpetuated the discrimination from the 2011 map, but the Supreme Court last year reversed that finding and said it was OK.

Take your 60-year+ medicine.

But, there's more fun:
“To be clear, however, the Court [the whiny, racist u.s. district court judge] has grave concerns about Texas’s past conduct,”
Like, when the Racist Democrats were controlling Texas?

“During the 2011 legislative session, Texas engaged in traditional means of vote dilution such as cracking and packing in drawing districts, and also utilized newer methods of dilution and suppression such as using the ‘nudge factor’ and passing voter ID requirements.”
Fuck this asshole. Is there ANY question that this dude wants to cheat?

The panel’s decision means that Texas will be able to draw electoral maps without federal supervision for the first time since the early 1970s, according to Travis Crum, a lecturer at the University of Chicago Law School.

“Given Texas’s recent and pervasive history of racial discrimination in voting, that is a very worrisome development,” Crum wrote in an email. “Today’s decision is a huge loss for voting rights groups and is especially surprising given that Texas is a poster child for bail-in [or pre-clearance].”
It's about time.

The irony in all this is that the "Federal Supervision" has perpetuated previous racist gerrymandering in Texas, DONE by the RACIST DEMOCRATS.

This is long-overdue restitution for the sins of Racist KKK Democrats decades in the past.

And, I really don't like the fucking GOP. But, PAYBACK IS A FUCKING BITCH!!!

I'm a white male, and I don't live in Texas. Therefore I have no need to read this article.

:dance:

I'm a white male, and I don't live in Texas. Therefore I have no need to read this article.

I am a white male that live in Texas and did you know I am a minority in the State of Texas?

Texas is a Minority-Majority State that soon will have more Hispanics than whites...

I am a white male that live in Texas and did you know I am a minority in the State of Texas?

Texas is a Minority-Majority State that soon will have more Hispanics than whites...

You're white? Dammit. I've been bragging that I have Honduran friends for years now.

You're white? Dammit. I've been bragging that I have Honduran friends for years now.
Me speak a no Spanish...

All joking aside the State of Texas is very diverse and even though the State Level is GOP the lower levels in the Big Cities are Democrat...

People that never been here would never know it and did you know Parker was a Lesbian Mayor for Houston and the first Lesbian Mayor for a Major City in the U.S.?

Forum List

Back