race race race race

Safely stop your vehicle as someone is actively ramming you? What's safe about being rammed?

Or swipe text got a little wonky. Have we reached the point where supposition and personal attacks are all you have left in the bag?

You mean other than there is no evidence that anyone or anything was rammed? Carry on commie, you're wasting my time.

That's not how it works when you shoot someone. There can be a presumption of innocence of whether or not you shot anyone at all, but once it's been established that you shot someone then the burden is on you to prove shooting someone was necessary.
You didn't mention any statistics there.... 😆
I haven't mentioned the race of the people involved once yet. 😆
Is there something you need to get off your chest buddy? 😆

I'm talking about the topic of the thread, the article included, and the information and statistics provided therein.
I am not presuming anything, and don't need to get anything off my chest.

Sorry if you lack the wherewithal or capacity to understand that ... You silly nitwit.

You mean other than there is no evidence that anyone or anything was rammed? Carry on commie, you're wasting my time.
It's never a waste of time for to watch you clowns expose yourselves. I already addressed that any discussion of ramming was hypothetical and you yourself engaged in that hypothetical when you suggested a driver pull over safely in that scenario. Don't be a coward. 😆

I'm talking about the topic of the thread, the article included, and the information and statistics provided therein.
I am not presuming anything, and don't need to get anything off my chest.

Sorry if you lack the wherewithal or capacity to understand that ... You silly nitwit.​
I understood quite clearly that you didn't understand known shooters don't have a presumption of innocence. 😆 So will everyone else who reads your reply.

It's never a waste of time for to watch you clowns expose yourselves. I already addressed that any discussion of ramming was hypothetical and you yourself engaged in that hypothetical when you suggested a driver pull over safely in that scenario. Don't be a coward. 😆

Would you suggest they pull over in a reckless manner? Or would you suggest they continue in a dangerous situation and endanger others that are on the road? And don't bring up anymore "what if scenarios", we're dealing with established facts here.

Would you suggest they pull over in a reckless manner?
I would suggest that when someone is trying to ram you off the road, "safe", went out the window.
Or would you suggest they continue in a dangerous situation and endanger others that are on the road?
Now look who's engaging in hypotheticals. 😆 Supppse the road is otherwise empty?
And don't bring up anymore "what if scenarios", we're dealing with established facts here.
You mean other than the one you just brought up? 😆

Do you have proof that happened? It is a case of "he said, she said" without corroborating evidence. Proof is something that is necessary in a court. Speculation has no place. The only "known" in this case by what the article presents is that a backseat passenger was killed by another person in another car who irresponsibly used a gun, which resulted in a death. If he had been run off the road, or there were other witnesses, the scenario might be different. A case can't be decided on your or anyone else's knee jerk reaction to an irrelevant issue such as race.
This is it right here.

I understood quite clearly that you didn't understand known shooters don't have a presumption of innocence. 😆 So will everyone else who reads your reply.

Shooting someone can be a crime ... And sometimes it is justified.
It is still the prosecution's job to prove any crime was committed ... And not the defendant's job to prove they are innocent of a crime.
That's why they had a trail ... That's why there was a jury ... That's how they arrived at a verdict.

Try to say something that isn't a bunch of nonsense ... You silly nitwit.

Shooting someone can be a crime ... And sometimes it is justified.
It is still the prosecution's job to prove any crime was committed ... And not the defendant's job to prove they are innocent of a crime.
That's why they had a trail ... That's why there was a jury ... That's how they arrived at a verdict.

Try to say something that isn't a bunch of nonsense ... You silly nitwit.

Wrong. You don't have the presumption of innocence when you shoot someone because there is only one reasonable scenario in which shooting someone is acceptable and that's in the case of self defense or defense of others.

Forum List

Back