Race War In The U.S.?

S.J.

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2012
So. Cal.
Do you think there will ever be an all-out war between the races in this country? As much effort that has been made over the past century to reconcile differences, it seems that those efforts have failed, especially now that we have a president who uses race as a divisive measure for political purposes. What, in your opinion, are the chances of a race war in the U.S.?

If things keep going in the lopsided manner they are going in now, I would say a race war is pretty much a possibility in larger cities. Smaller towns and whatnot, I don't think will be affected or even instigators. LA, NY, OH, FL, etc etc etc....good chance it will. And not because of any party affiliation or who our president is, either. It's the current mindset being fueled by the media and a shitload of lemmings.

I guess what bothers me is seeing all those commentaries in that link someone supplied....I think the newspaper was called The Blaze? Bunch of blacks talking about going out and killing themselves a cracker if Zimmerman walks. Innocent people being targets just because they are white or LOOK white. And those were a helluvalot of posts of people saying the same thing...."gonna go shoot a cracker".

Is that the mindset now? Glad I don't live in the city.

I guess what bothers me is seeing all those commentaries in that link someone supplied....I think the newspaper was called The Blaze? Bunch of blacks talking about going out and killing themselves a cracker if Zimmerman walks. Innocent people being targets just because they are white or LOOK white. And those were a helluvalot of posts of people saying the same thing...."gonna go shoot a cracker".

It didn't start with the Zimmerman trial, that mindset has been nurtured.

Do you think there will ever be an all-out war between the races in this country? As much effort that has been made over the past century to reconcile differences, it seems that those efforts have failed, especially now that we have a president who uses race as a divisive measure for political purposes. What, in your opinion, are the chances of a race war in the U.S.?

The bolded is idiocy, as is the notion of a ‘race war.’

Given your other posts, we can only conclude that your head is so deep in the rightist echo chamber that you’ve lost all contact with reality, becoming delusional and paranoid.

Given your other posts, we can only conclude that your head is so deep in the rightist echo chamber that you’ve lost all contact with reality, becoming delusional and paranoid.
I'm neither delusional, nor paranoid. You, on the other hand, have your head planted so firmly up your ass (and Obama's) that you fail to recognize the racism he exudes.

I'm neither delusional, nor paranoid. You, on the other hand, have your head planted so firmly up your ass (and Obama's) that you fail to recognize the racism he exudes.[/QUOTE

This should be good. And just how, pray tell, does he do that? And please try to exercise some objectivity.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Yep.

It was basically nurtured by over a hundred years of slavery, indentured servitude and institutional racism..the latter of which still goes on today.

Yep.

It was basically nurtured by over a hundred years of slavery, indentured servitude and institutional racism..the latter of which still goes on today.

Please enlighten us with examples of "institutional racism."

Yep.

You're right, institutional racism DOES still go on today. It's called Affirmative Action.

No race war will occur in our lifetimes. The conditions are not sufficient to spark it, and absolutely no evidence exists that would spark it. Now could specific incidents involving race like Rosewood, Tulsa, Detroit, and Watts happen again? Sure. But a race war, no,

There already was one in the 1950s and 1960s

Noviolent blacks won out over the terrorists who were oppressing them

Because the sane whites protected them from most of the insane whites.

Conservative racists, whether in the old Dem or the new Pub party, have been the greatest evil in American history. The black racists in the modern Dem party almost never kill people, so they are easy to point fingers at then ignore as irrelevant.

Because the sane whites protected them from most of the insane whites.

Conservative racists, whether in the old Dem or the new Pub party, have been the greatest evil in American history. The black racists in the modern Dem party almost never kill people, so they are easy to point fingers at then ignore as irrelevant.

During the Race War, the mean old Federal Government had to send in troops to protect people from the terrorists

Ruby-Bridges.png

Last edited:

No.

There are small scale race wars going on now. Most of the fighting involves Black and Hispanic groups as they try to gain supremacy in their neighborhoods.

Compton, CA is one current hotspot. On orders from gang leaders, Hispanic gangs like M-13 are taking over the city, block by block. Fighting between Hispanic hate groups like M-13 and the Black Guerilla Crime Family have gone on for years. Compton was majority Black years ago, and is now marority Hispanic.

Ethnic cleansing in these small race wars are of no importance to liberals or the mainstream liberal media.

There are small scale race wars going on now. Most of the fighting involves Black and Hispanic groups as they try to gain supremacy in their neighborhoods.

Compton, CA is one current hotspot. On orders from gang leaders, Hispanic gangs like M-13 are taking over the city, block by block. Fighting between Hispanic hate groups like M-13 and the Black Guerilla Crime Family have gone on for years. Compton was majority Black years ago, and is now marority Hispanic.

Ethnic cleansing in these small race wars are of no importance to liberals or the mainstream liberal media.

That is a sad truth.

There will come a fight, just not necessarily one classified as racial in orientation. One side will be for liberty, and the other for the government and those who believe that all that another earns belongs to them whenever they want it for confiscation.

Elements within that fight might indeed pop up their ugly heads. But, it will be about behavior in the end, during this fight.

Forum List

Back