Race War In The U.S.?

There will come a fight, just not necessarily one classified as racial in orientation. One side will be for liberty, and the other for the government and those who believe that all that another earns belongs to them whenever they want it for confiscation.

Elements within that fight might indeed pop up their ugly heads. But, it will be about behavior in the end, during this fight.

If there is going to be a fight, you had better keep it non-violent

Otherwise, you will lose and lose badly

There are small scale race wars going on now. Most of the fighting involves Black and Hispanic groups as they try to gain supremacy in their neighborhoods.

Compton, CA is one current hotspot. On orders from gang leaders, Hispanic gangs like M-13 are taking over the city, block by block. Fighting between Hispanic hate groups like M-13 and the Black Guerilla Crime Family have gone on for years. Compton was majority Black years ago, and is now marority Hispanic.

Ethnic cleansing in these small race wars are of no importance to liberals or the mainstream liberal media.
Thank you. Positive rep coming your way for thinking outside the black/white box.

There are small scale race wars going on now. Most of the fighting involves Black and Hispanic groups as they try to gain supremacy in their neighborhoods.

Compton, CA is one current hotspot. On orders from gang leaders, Hispanic gangs like M-13 are taking over the city, block by block. Fighting between Hispanic hate groups like M-13 and the Black Guerilla Crime Family have gone on for years. Compton was majority Black years ago, and is now marority Hispanic.

Ethnic cleansing in these small race wars are of no importance to liberals or the mainstream liberal media.

Gang wars are not Race wars.

True. Very true.

Do you think there will ever be an all-out war between the races in this country? As much effort that has been made over the past century to reconcile differences, it seems that those efforts have failed, especially now that we have a president who uses race as a divisive measure for political purposes. What, in your opinion, are the chances of a race war in the U.S.?

God I hope not.

Really, enlighten me on how that can't be classified this way?

Because it is not a war. Go read definitions and terms, please.

Because the sane whites protected them from most of the insane whites.

This. THIS. I have been struggling to express my opinion due to the Deen and Zimmerman cases and no matter how I tried, I either came out looking racist, or stupid. I just couldn't find the words. But THIS ^ is what I wanted to say...and didn't know how.

The reason all this hatefulness...the mindset of hoodlums leaving comments on websites about killing a cracker, the acceptance INSANE blacks think is being bestowed on them so they CAN say and do all these things....it is exactly the reason stated above. Sane whites are trying so hard to protect sane blacks are now being used as scapegoats for INSANE blacks so they can continue to do what sane whites think is wrong but don't dare speak out against otherwise they are deemed "holding the black man down" mentality. So they stay silent..or back up the INSANE blacks saying such things and finding excuses for them. Which is a green light to INSANE blacks.

Are there INSANE whites? You betcha. KKK, for example. Skinheads. People who see color, not other people. And that happens in all races. ALL races. Those that see skin color, I consider INSANE. Those that see insane people...are sane.

That's about as clear as mud, ain't it?

He is right. Gang wars are not Race wars. They are TURF wars. I see blacks with hispanics, hispanics with blacks, white with blacks and hispanics, black with asian, asian with hispanics....all in the same gang battling who gets what turf. So Doc is right.

Gracie has hit the nail on the head.

The girl witness for the prosecution was a disgrace to the American ideal. So was Zimmerman, acting stupidly. So was Martin, who thought he could attack somebody with impunity.

All good people must stand up and say "stop it". Race has nothing to do with this, but idiots on both sides are trying to track the sane people into it.

Do you think there will ever be an all-out war between the races in this country? As much effort that has been made over the past century to reconcile differences, it seems that those efforts have failed, especially now that we have a president who uses race as a divisive measure for political purposes. What, in your opinion, are the chances of a race war in the U.S.?

It was Republicans that made Obama's race an issue. Americans are happy doing 60 hrs a week just so the can come home eat their double cheeseburger turn on the TV and watch whatever shinny object that is on...

It was Republicans that made Obama's race an issue. Americans are happy doing 60 hrs a week just so the can come home eat their double cheeseburger turn on the TV and watch whatever shinny object that is on...
Obama brought up race every chance he got during both campaigns.

He is right. Gang wars are not Race wars. They are TURF wars. I see blacks with hispanics, hispanics with blacks, white with blacks and hispanics, black with asian, asian with hispanics....all in the same gang battling who gets what turf. So Doc is right.

I thought that the OP was referring to a situation that seems somewhat unique to LA. It's the Surenos vs some Black gangs, from what I understand; in Northern California, it's the Nortenos and Blacks vs Surenos and White gangs. It's like that in their penal system. I have a funny video to show you, if you saw the lead prisoner in the video, what would you think that his "race" is?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vWQ7oS9PPM]Etenstijd barbarian brotherhood - YouTube[/ame]

Here's what I was referring to regarding Nortenos and Blacks:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nogg1Zd_vYs]Oldtoes in San Quentin State Prison With Nortenos - YouTube[/ame]

Who cares? Gang wars may have race, turf, family, geography, ethnicity, religion, etc, as part of their conflicts. To call them race wars is a clear misnomer.

The USA and Japan certainly had the elements of race war in it.

The USA putting down the Filipinos was a race war, or Koreans, or Vietnamese.

Obama brought up race every chance he got during both campaigns.
When?

I thought that the OP was referring to a situation that seems somewhat unique to LA. It's the Surenos vs some Black gangs, from what I understand; in Northern California, it's the Nortenos and Blacks vs Surenos and White gangs. It's like that in their penal system. I have a funny video to show you, if you saw the lead prisoner in the video, what would you think that his "race" is?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vWQ7oS9PPM]Etenstijd barbarian brotherhood - YouTube[/ame]

Here's what I was referring to regarding Nortenos and Blacks:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nogg1Zd_vYs]Oldtoes in San Quentin State Prison With Nortenos - YouTube[/ame]

There are others who see Black and Hispanic gang rivalry as another form of warfare. Just like one Native American tribe fighting another as they did for eons before Colombus.

The trouble is, it is not one gang member attaking another, it is one racial group attacking any member of the other group---based only on race.

Here is someone else who does not follow your PC guidelines:

The New Race War: Black, Hispanic gangs kill each other over turf >> Four Winds 10 - Truth Winds

Forum List

Back