Race War In The U.S.?

There are small scale race wars going on now. Most of the fighting involves Black and Hispanic groups as they try to gain supremacy in their neighborhoods.

Compton, CA is one current hotspot. On orders from gang leaders, Hispanic gangs like M-13 are taking over the city, block by block. Fighting between Hispanic hate groups like M-13 and the Black Guerilla Crime Family have gone on for years. Compton was majority Black years ago, and is now marority Hispanic.

Ethnic cleansing in these small race wars are of no importance to liberals or the mainstream liberal media.

Gang wars are not Race wars.

Really, enlighten me on how that can't be classified this way?

Intention.

MS-13 isn't working towards a goal of genocide. They're not indiscriminately murdering black people, they're fighting over turf, and killing rival gang members.

He is right. Gang wars are not Race wars. They are TURF wars. I see blacks with hispanics, hispanics with blacks, white with blacks and hispanics, black with asian, asian with hispanics....all in the same gang battling who gets what turf. So Doc is right.

I thought that the OP was referring to a situation that seems somewhat unique to LA. It's the Surenos vs some Black gangs, from what I understand; in Northern California, it's the Nortenos and Blacks vs Surenos and White gangs. It's like that in their penal system. I have a funny video to show you, if you saw the lead prisoner in the video, what would you think that his "race" is?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vWQ7oS9PPM]Etenstijd barbarian brotherhood - YouTube[/ame]

Here's what I was referring to regarding Nortenos and Blacks:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nogg1Zd_vYs]Oldtoes in San Quentin State Prison With Nortenos - YouTube[/ame]

There are others who see Black and Hispanic gang rivalry as another form of warfare. Just like one Native American tribe fighting another as they did for eons before Colombus.

The trouble is, it is not one gang member attaking another, it is one racial group attacking any member of the other group---based only on race.

Here is someone else who does not follow your PC guidelines:

The New Race War: Black, Hispanic gangs kill each other over turf >> Four Winds 10 - Truth Winds

The headline of your blog doesn't back up your claims.

Do you have any examples of MS-13 members targeting non-affiliated black civilians?

He is right. Gang wars are not Race wars. They are TURF wars. I see blacks with hispanics, hispanics with blacks, white with blacks and hispanics, black with asian, asian with hispanics....all in the same gang battling who gets what turf. So Doc is right.

I thought that the OP was referring to a situation that seems somewhat unique to LA. It's the Surenos vs some Black gangs, from what I understand; in Northern California, it's the Nortenos and Blacks vs Surenos and White gangs. It's like that in their penal system. I have a funny video to show you, if you saw the lead prisoner in the video, what would you think that his "race" is?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vWQ7oS9PPM]Etenstijd barbarian brotherhood - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nogg1Zd_vYs]Oldtoes in San Quentin State Prison With Nortenos - YouTube[/ame]

There are others who see Black and Hispanic gang rivalry as another form of warfare. Just like one Native American tribe fighting another as they did for eons before Colombus.

The trouble is, it is not one gang member attaking another, it is one racial group attacking any member of the other group---based only on race.

The New Race War: Black, Hispanic gangs kill each other over turf >> Four Winds 10 - Truth Winds

My "PC guidelines"? What "guidelines" are those? :lol:

If you witnessed the guy in the first video (the prisoners in the center who was doing most of the talking) and the police asked you to describe him, what race would you say he was?

Who cares? Gang wars may have race, turf, family, geography, ethnicity, religion, etc, as part of their conflicts. To call them race wars is a clear misnomer.

What would you consider a "race war", an all out large and organized war?

The OP is referring to delusions manifested as a consequence of his partisan hate.

The reference to ‘race war’ is a partisan contrivance designed to promote the lie that America is in some sort of cultural and social ‘decline,’ when in fact nothing could be further from the truth; and that Obama is somehow ‘to blame.’

Etenstijd barbarian brotherhood - YouTube

Oldtoes in San Quentin State Prison With Nortenos - YouTube

Do you have any examples of MS-13 members targeting non-affiliated black civilians?

How about Surenos under the control of La Eme?
Attack on family in Compton latest incident in wave of anti-black violence - Los Angeles Times

Attack on family in Compton latest incident in wave of anti-black violence - Los Angeles Times

That works as an example, but a single example does not a trend make.

According to that article, there have been a handful of like complaints in the last decade. Not exactly a "trend", or an example of a "Race war".

I'm not trying to claim that no members of La eMe are racists with a racist agenda, but just like every other gang, the overall goal of the Mexican Mafia (and all of it's affiliations) is power and money, not racial superiority.

That works as an example, but a single example does not a trend make.

According to that article, there have been a handful of like complaints in the last decade. Not exactly a "trend", or an example of a "Race war".

I'm not trying to claim that no members of La eMe are racists with a racist agenda, but just like every other gang, the overall goal of the Mexican Mafia (and all of it's affiliations) is power and money, not racial superiority.

You can see by some of my posts in the beginning that I said it wasn't widespread and pretty much in some of the areas of LA and some other cities.

There are small scale race wars going on now. Most of the fighting involves Black and Hispanic groups as they try to gain supremacy in their neighborhoods.

Compton, CA is one current hotspot. On orders from gang leaders, Hispanic gangs like M-13 are taking over the city, block by block. Fighting between Hispanic hate groups like M-13 and the Black Guerilla Crime Family have gone on for years. Compton was majority Black years ago, and is now marority Hispanic.

Ethnic cleansing in these small race wars are of no importance to liberals or the mainstream liberal media.

That is a sad truth.

Yes it is.

To avoid any possibility of a race war in America, we need true racial equality. No special preferences based on the color of one's skin.

It didn't start with the Zimmerman trial, that mindset has been nurtured.

Yep.

It was basically nurtured by over a hundred years of slavery, indentured servitude and institutional racism..the latter of which still goes on today.

Please enlighten us with examples of "institutional racism."

I think he means affirmative action, NCLB and the office of black educational excellemce

Their are race wars going on now. Namely redistribution; the stealing of money from whites, and giving it to others of color by a black president, and his dumb ass liberal minions. Blacks, and hispanic gangs also. The country is too vast for an all out war, but some local wars are possible. I think that blacks are too busy killing each other, and to tied to their hoods to venture into the suburbs on white killing sprees. They would be slaughtered.
In the DC M.L. King riots - the blacks burned down their hoods, but did not venture into the suburbs. The National Guard were in the upscale hoods, and many whites with many guns. I ain't worried.

Only in your head, Duped, are there race wars. Isolated incidents don't make for a consistently growing larger pattern across vast regions.

Please stop this nonsense

Last edited:
It was Republicans that made Obama's race an issue. Americans are happy doing 60 hrs a week just so the can come home eat their double cheeseburger turn on the TV and watch whatever shinny object that is on...
Obama brought up race every chance he got during both campaigns.
When?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyUxPA4qLBw]Barack Obama plays the black Race Card for fear - smear - YouTube[/ame]

"He's got a funny name"

"He doesn't look like the other presidents on those dollar bills".

Do you think there will ever be an all-out war between the races in this country? As much effort that has been made over the past century to reconcile differences, it seems that those efforts have failed, especially now that we have a president who uses race as a divisive measure for political purposes. What, in your opinion, are the chances of a race war in the U.S.?

There already was one in the 1950s and 1960s

Noviolent blacks won out over the terrorists who were oppressing them

Now blacks have traded terrorists for people like Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Reverend Wright, and Louis Farrakhan who must perpetuate racism in order to maintain their positions in the black community. The only people oppressing blacks are the very people they prop up as prominent leaders who would be nothing if racism no longer applied.

Do you think there will ever be an all-out war between the races in this country? As much effort that has been made over the past century to reconcile differences, it seems that those efforts have failed, especially now that we have a president who uses race as a divisive measure for political purposes. What, in your opinion, are the chances of a race war in the U.S.?

The bolded is idiocy, as is the notion of a ‘race war.’

Given your other posts, we can only conclude that your head is so deep in the rightist echo chamber that you’ve lost all contact with reality, becoming delusional and paranoid.
I'm neither delusional, nor paranoid. You, on the other hand, have your head planted so firmly up your ass (and Obama's) that you fail to recognize the racism he exudes.

And your head is so firmly planted up Faux noise's ass that you can only see the world through their eyes. I haven't noticed any racism exuding from Obama=( what race is he anyway?) However, your racism is painfully visible!

The bolded is idiocy, as is the notion of a ‘race war.’

Given your other posts, we can only conclude that your head is so deep in the rightist echo chamber that you’ve lost all contact with reality, becoming delusional and paranoid.
I'm neither delusional, nor paranoid. You, on the other hand, have your head planted so firmly up your ass (and Obama's) that you fail to recognize the racism he exudes.

And your head is so firmly planted up Faux noise's ass that you can only see the world through their eyes. I haven't noticed any racism exuding from Obama=( what race is he anyway?) However, your racism is painfully visible!
Can't you come up with something more creative than that? A seventh grader could have done better.

Forum List

Back