Race War In The U.S.?

S. J. is put off by exaggeration as are the learned posters about the falseness of the OP.

Survivalist gives us an incident that makes a hasty generalization that it supports the concept of race war on a grand scale.

No, it does not.

I understand your liberal worldview. It is biased, shallow and naive, but understandable.

As in other places around the world, ethnic groups of all types use violence to take and hold territory. Thinking that Whites are the only ones capable of racial warfare is just laughable.

In the Los Angeles basin, Compton and South Central LA were once majority Black over 20 years ago, and now both are at least 2/3rds Hispanic. One dosen't have to be part of local gangs of the same color to be part of the violence.

Attack on family in Compton latest incident in wave of anti-black violence - Los Angeles Times

I can imagine what liberals leaders like JakeStarkey would do if a White street/prison gang (that can't be concidered a real hate group by their own definition) like the Aryan Brotherhood, were to even try to take over one street of a Black city like Compton using racial epitahs and gunfire.

The liberals would immediately send out the federal troops like they did in the Boston Marathon Bombing and have the city in lockdown. Great Leader Obama would then give another "If I had a Brother" speech, so everyone would know their place.

Survivalist gives us an incident that makes a hasty generalization that it supports the concept of race war on a grand scale. No, it does not.

I understand your liberal worldview. It is biased, shallow and naive, but understandable.

All reactionaries, such as the one above, are entitled to their false opinions about me as wll as the nonsense that rises from a demented reactionary imagination.

None of which supports the OP.

Conservative racists, whether in the old Dem or the new Pub party, have been the greatest evil in American history. The black racists in the modern Dem party almost never kill people, so they are easy to point fingers at then ignore as irrelevant.
What are you talking about? The Black racists in the modern Dem party never killing people?

If you are so dishonest in just including members of the "Nation of Islam" or "The New Black Panthers" you would be correct. But since 95% of the Blacks in the US vote in lockstep for Democrats like Obama, one must look at the entire group that usually thinks, acts and votes as one racial and political group.

According to DOJ stats, young Black males make up just 1% of the US population, yet commit 25% of all the murders in the US. Blacks also have violent crime rates at least 10 times greater than Whites. With Black/White interracial violence, Blacks attack Whites 85% of the time.

It is easy for Leftist liberals like yourself to place your fingers in your ears and ignore what the facts are about crime. Racial violence and warfare IS going on in the US and only requires an unpopular verdict to set off rioting.

I hope when Zimmerman is found not guilty members of the Black community won't burn down their own hoods and harm others...but we'll see.

Last edited:
What are you talking about? The Black racists in the modern Dem party never killing people?

If you are so dishonest in just including members of the "Nation of Islam" or "The New Black Panthers" you would be correct. But since 95% of the Blacks in the US vote in lockstep for Democrats like Obama, one must look at the entire group that usually thinks, acts and votes as one racial and political group.

According to DOJ stats, young Black males make up just 1% of the US population, yet commit 25% of all the murders in the US. Blacks also have violent crime rates at least 10 times greater than Whites. With Black/White interracial violence, Blacks attack Whites 85% of the time.

It is easy for Leftist liberals like yourself to place your fingers in your ears and ignore what the facts are about crime. Racial violence and warfare IS going on in the US and only requires an unpopular verdict to set off rioting.

I hope when Zimmerman is found not guilty members of the Black community won't burn down their own hoods and harm others...but we'll see.
Me to, but I don't think they will be able to contain their innate savagery.

Agreed, but that wasn't my quote.

Survivalist gives us an incident that makes a hasty generalization that it supports the concept of race war on a grand scale.

No, it does not.

As in other places around the world, ethnic groups of all types use violence to take and hold territory. Thinking that Whites are the only ones capable of racial warfare is just laughable.

In the Los Angeles basin, Compton and South Central LA were once majority Black over 20 years ago, and now both are at least 2/3rds Hispanic. One dosen't have to be part of local gangs of the same color to be part of the violence.

Attack on family in Compton latest incident in wave of anti-black violence - Los Angeles Times

I can imagine what liberals leaders like JakeStarkey would do if a White street/prison gang (that can't be concidered a real hate group by their own definition) like the Aryan Brotherhood, were to even try to take over one street of a Black city like Compton using racial epitahs and gunfire.

The liberals would immediately send out the federal troops like they did in the Boston Marathon Bombing and have the city in lockdown. Great Leader Obama would then give another "If I had a Brother" speech, so everyone would know their place.

This is disgusting, why is nobody covering it? you are right if this was white gangs doing this it would be national news with fueled outrage!

The demented reactionaries just keep nonsensing away.

Nothing has supported the OP that a race war is happening or will happen in the USA.

The racists bed wetters want a war so badly, they fail to realize they will lose it.

Nothing has supported the OP that a race war is happening or will happen in the USA.

The racists bed wetters want a war so badly, they fail to realize they will lose it.
And the OP didn't say that there WOULD be. Don't you know the difference between a question and a statement?

I don't think there will be a race war, but there will always be racism because African Americans need division to continue receiving goodies like affirmative action.

And the OP didn't say that there WOULD be. Don't you know the difference between a question and a statement?

I know that whether question or statement that the OP is a complete fail.

I don't think there will be a race war, but there will always be racism because African Americans need division to continue receiving goodies like affirmative action.
If there ever IS a race war in the U.S., blacks won't be much of a factor, given that their's is the only race that's in decline thanks to Democrat policies like federally funded abortion.

I'm sorry you can't defend your political views. I guess that can't be helped.

I like being proactive instead of "reactive." I like keeping up with even unpopular world and national events. Racial violence is already here in America as it has been since ancient Naive tribes from Europe and Asia met and began killing each other thousands of years ago.

I'm not wanting any race war or big disaster to hit. I just won't be as suprised when it happens.

BTW what group of people will win the war after the "racist bedwetters" are defeated?

And blacks that aren't racist don't want to be called "African Americans." They were born here and have nothing to do with Africa. They're BLACK, and it's ok to call them BLACK, and they were born in America so they're simply AMERICANS, not African Americans. Those blacks aren't racist, and there's a growing number of them, and they're not democrats either.

Do you think there will ever be an all-out war between the races in this country? As much effort that has been made over the past century to reconcile differences, it seems that those efforts have failed, especially now that we have a president who uses race as a divisive measure for political purposes. What, in your opinion, are the chances of a race war in the U.S.?

I think the chances are high, and blacks are just waiting to riot. They know, there is no leadership in WA and can get away with being racist and deadly longer than ever in history.

I also think the foreboding comments on this site, make too much sense, and I hope I am wrong.

Hilarious Skype Bombing Brings Halt To Witness Testimony In George Zimmerman Trial | The Smoking Gun

I'm sorry you can't defend your political views. I guess that can't be helped.

I like being proactive instead of "reactive." I like keeping up with even unpopular world and national events. Racial violence is already here in America as it has been since ancient Naive tribes from Europe and Asia met and began killing each other thousands of years ago.

I'm not wanting any race war or big disaster to hit. I just won't be as suprised when it happens.

BTW what group of people will win the war after the "racist bedwetters" are defeated?

The OP is not my views, I have don't have to defend against an assertion because no credible evidence is given. There is no race war now and certainly no evidence of one coming in the future.

Guys, it is fun to discuss weird stuff, but to insist that this OP is credibly supported.

Do you think there will ever be an all-out war between the races in this country? As much effort that has been made over the past century to reconcile differences, it seems that those efforts have failed, especially now that we have a president who uses race as a divisive measure for political purposes. What, in your opinion, are the chances of a race war in the U.S.?

Zero.

But if there is one, I'm betting you racists are the cause of it.

Zero.

But if there is one, I'm betting you racists are the cause of it.
Racists, like the Obamas?

Forum List

Back