Race War In The U.S.?

I'm neither delusional, nor paranoid. You, on the other hand, have your head planted so firmly up your ass (and Obama's) that you fail to recognize the racism he exudes.

And your head is so firmly planted up Faux noise's ass that you can only see the world through their eyes. I haven't noticed any racism exuding from Obama=( what race is he anyway?) However, your racism is painfully visible!
Can't you come up with something more creative than that? A seventh grader could have done better.

No more tired and cliched than the babble he was responding to.

And your head is so firmly planted up Faux noise's ass that you can only see the world through their eyes. I haven't noticed any racism exuding from Obama=( what race is he anyway?) However, your racism is painfully visible!
Can't you come up with something more creative than that? A seventh grader could have done better.

No more tired and cliched than the babble he was responding to.
You two must be twins.

Do you think there will ever be an all-out war between the races in this country? As much effort that has been made over the past century to reconcile differences, it seems that those efforts have failed, especially now that we have a president who uses race as a divisive measure for political purposes. What, in your opinion, are the chances of a race war in the U.S.?

Zero point squat.

SJ were you alive back when American cities were burning down all over the country?

I mean if we didn't have a race war then, we're never gonna have one.

I think we can have civil unrest and even regional riots, but a WAR?

Not gonna happen.

Do you think there will ever be an all-out war between the races in this country? As much effort that has been made over the past century to reconcile differences, it seems that those efforts have failed, especially now that we have a president who uses race as a divisive measure for political purposes. What, in your opinion, are the chances of a race war in the U.S.?

Zero point squat.

SJ were you alive back when American cities were burning down all over the country?

Not gonna happen.

I was around then, and you are exactly right. Even incidents like the destruction of Rosewood, Black Wall Street, or even Watts were not classified as full scale "race wars". They were region specific issues of civil unrest.

I think that there are some people in society whose self imposed paranoia and seething hatred produces a subconscious wish for such far fetched events to transpire.

Last edited:
katsteve2012 and editec clearly explain why there is no race war now and won't happen in the future.

The hatred seething in some racists here is so patently obvious.

The nation is far too fractured for any race war as we think of race war. It would be more on the order of some kind of inter tribal conflict with tribes fighting other tribes. More like civil war is in Africa.

Not tribal, Katzndogz, but certainly demographic and geographic if an apocalyptic event happened.

Think "Jerico" or "Revolution" on the small screen.

Zero point squat.

Not gonna happen.
When, exactly, were American cities burning down all over the country?

S. J., go read the history of the aftermath of MLK's assassination.

Not tribal, Katzndogz, but certainly demographic and geographic if an apocalyptic event happened.

No it really would be tribal. Neither of those shows addresses the extreme fragmentation in America today. Not only racially, but socially and politically as well. Jericho was one of my favorites. It was a small town, but small towns are always used in these shows, where there were no separate neighborhoods for tribes to form. Tribal loyalty in the US is far more important than some kind of patriotic loyalty to the nation as a whole. We're turning into Afghanistan.

No it really would be tribal. Neither of those shows addresses the extreme fragmentation in America today. Not only racially, but socially and politically as well. Jericho was one of my favorites. It was a small town, but small towns are always used in these shows, where there were no separate neighborhoods for tribes to form. Tribal loyalty in the US is far more important than some kind of patriotic loyalty to the nation as a whole. We're turning into Afghanistan.

There is no "extreme fragmentation in America today" except for the extreme right, which is political. But nothing racially or socially other than the extreme right not getting what it wants.

Do you understand what is "tribal". Begin with a solid definition and give us some examples.

And to suggest that the USA is becoming tribal like Afghanistan is ludicrous.

Do you have any examples of MS-13 members targeting non-affiliated black civilians?

Here you go:

The black family—a mother, three teenage children and a 10-year-old boy—moved into a little yellow home in Compton over Christmas vacation.

When a friend came to visit, four men in a black SUV pulled up and called him a “n****r,” saying black people were barred from the neighborhood, according to Los Angeles County sheriff’s deputies. They jumped out, drew a gun on him and beat him with metal pipes.

Latino Gangs Launch Attacks on Black Families in Compton to Drive Them Out of the City | Your Black World

Just because the leftist puppets like Chris Matthews and Soledad don't cover these stories dosen't mean they don't exsist.

Any idiot would know this is racist violence with the goal of racial supremacy for the victor.

Survivalist gives us an incident that makes a hasty generalization that it supports the concept of race war on a grand scale.

No, it does not.

editec and katsteve are trying to help your learn, S. J. A bit of an exaggeration, you bet, nothing like that stupidity of race war in the USA.

Only in your head, Duped, are there race wars. Isolated incidents don't make for a consistently growing larger pattern across vast regions.

Please stop this nonsense
The redistribution of wealth is a national race war. Have you ever heard that the pen is mightier than the sword?

Only in your head, Duped, are there race wars. Isolated incidents don't make for a consistently growing larger pattern across vast regions.

Please stop this nonsense
The redistribution of wealth is a national race war. Have you ever heard that the pen is mightier than the sword?

That was one of the most amazing non sequiturs and segues that I have seen in years. Wow!

editec and katsteve are trying to help your learn, S. J. A bit of an exaggeration, you bet, nothing like that stupidity of race war in the USA.
I asked a question, nothing stupid about it. "Cities burning down all over the country"? Now THAT is stupidity.

Forum List

Back