Racheal Dolezal Is At It Again

She's a fraud. Cute kid, though.
I dont get all the uproar over what she did. There are many white women that are just like her. They want to be Black so badly they change their looks and let people think they are Black.

True, but how many of them bullshited their way to head an NAACP chapter? :lol:

I think that is the reason the Left wishes she would just go away.

I wish her well, but I still think she is a goony bird.

I was there only for business and it seemed like a lovely city. Too bad I didn't have enough free time to explore the sites and restaurants.

The canucks come down to Spokane for their healthcare. :lol:

I dont get all the uproar over what she did. There are many white women that are just like her. They want to be Black so badly they change their looks and let people think they are Black.

I wish her no harm, but when you make shit up, and use it to your advantage, there has to be consequences.

What problem it creates is that does the NAACP want to only hire black people for leadership positions, and if said positions are paid, can they legally limit it to black people only?
Then there is the question of her maybe taking the job from another person who applied who was actually black.

THEN you get to get into the argument of HOW black is a person, as most american blacks have at least some European ancestors somewhere down the line. (Except Wesley Snipes, that brother is DARK)

My point is her forgery opens up avenues to way to many questions the black community (and its leadership) doesn't really want to get into.

I wish her no harm, but when you make shit up, and use it to your advantage, there has to be consequences.

What problem it creates is that does the NAACP want to only hire black people for leadership positions, and if said positions are paid, can they legally limit it to black people only?
Then there is the question of her maybe taking the job from another person who applied who was actually black.

THEN you get to get into the argument of HOW black is a person, as most american blacks have at least some European ancestors somewhere down the line. (Except Wesley Snipes, that brother is DARK)

My point is her forgery opens up avenues to way to many questions the black community (and its leadership) doesn't really want to get into.

Here's how pretend turns into reality for liberal women....Rachael explains how she became a negro: :uhoh3:

"I wish Americans understood that race is a social construct, even if we don't want it to be," she said in the release. "The system of racial classification is fiction, and we need to thoughtfully evaluate whether perpetuating it rigidly or allowing fluidity across the spectrum best supports human rights and social justice."

Rachel Dolezal: I was ‘too black’ for my husband

Asclepiayahoost: 16894035 said:

Just like some yahoos pretend to be a gender they aren't Fuckin lunatics

Here's how pretend turns into reality for liberal women....Rachael explains how she became a negro: :uhoh3:

"I wish Americans understood that race is a social construct, even if we don't want it to be," she said in the release. "The system of racial classification is fiction, and we need to thoughtfully evaluate whether perpetuating it rigidly or allowing fluidity across the spectrum best supports human rights and social justice."

She is right in a way. Race is something made up by whites to make themselves feel better.

She is right in a way. Race is something made up by whites to make themselves feel better.

No, race is made up of genetics, not your ignorant claims that whites want to be black or have sex with blacks. Most blacks pull their lips in to look less black and the smart ones try to sound white when they speak.

Only now her name is "Nkechi Amare Diallo". And she's written a book detailing how she became a black woman despite having white parents:

BByHu4h.img

In the book, she says her brother molested her as a child, her family forced her to eat her own vomit and she wore clothing made of dog fur. :eusa_shifty:

She talks about her desire to be black at a young age.

“I would pretend to be a dark-skinned princess in the Sahara Desert or one of the Bantu women living in the Congo … imagining I was a different person living in a different place was one of the few ways … that I could escape the oppressive environment I was raised in.”

She would rub mud on her hands, arms, feet and legs, she writes.

As she grew older, she didn't correct those who thought she was black. In fact, she embraced it. She tanned and braided her hair.

Her first marriage to an African American man was rough because Dolezal writes she was "too black" for him. :badgrin:

I'm sure she appreciates the additional longevity you are giving to her 15 minutes of fame. That kid will grow up rich!

Only now her name is "Nkechi Amare Diallo". And she's written a book detailing how she became a black woman despite having white parents:

BByHu4h.img

In the book, she says her brother molested her as a child, her family forced her to eat her own vomit and she wore clothing made of dog fur. :eusa_shifty:

She talks about her desire to be black at a young age.

“I would pretend to be a dark-skinned princess in the Sahara Desert or one of the Bantu women living in the Congo … imagining I was a different person living in a different place was one of the few ways … that I could escape the oppressive environment I was raised in.”

She would rub mud on her hands, arms, feet and legs, she writes.

As she grew older, she didn't correct those who thought she was black. In fact, she embraced it. She tanned and braided her hair.

Her first marriage to an African American man was rough because Dolezal writes she was "too black" for him. :badgrin:

Looks like she's teaching the kid how to puff peter.

No, race is made up of genetics, not your ignorant claims that whites want to be black or have sex with blacks. Most blacks pull their lips in to look less black and the smart ones try to sound white when they speak.
Asclepias believes skin tone matters. What doesn't matter to him is that all human beings are 99.5%+ alike. Genetically, skin tone matters as much as finger length, hair color, eye color, height, weight and all other human differences.

The cheese fell off her cracker, she should probably seek some professional help

Bullshit. Genetics have nothing to do with race. Only a dumb white person would say something stupid like you just did.

Name one, besides the nut case in the OP.
You must be retarded if you think I'm going to put someones name out on the internet for you dumb ass. :laugh:

Asclepias believes skin tone matters. What doesn't matter to him is that all human beings are 99.5%+ alike. Genetically, skin tone matters as much as finger length, hair color, eye color, height, weight and all other human differences.
That statement is not quite true. I believe darker skin is healthier and more in tune with nature but thats pretty much it.

Forum List

Back