Racheal Dolezal Is At It Again

Keep getting them checks Rachel. I ain't mad :badgrin:

She's a fraud. Cute kid, though.
I dont get all the uproar over what she did. There are many white women that are just like her. They want to be Black so badly they change their looks and let people think they are Black.

True, but how many of them bullshited their way to head an NAACP chapter? :lol:
Yeah but the NAACP never was all Black. Whites actually ran it as a front for the first couple of years.
lol.gif
Whites started it.

I dont get all the uproar over what she did. There are many white women that are just like her. They want to be Black so badly they change their looks and let people think they are Black.

Yeah but the NAACP never was all Black. Whites actually ran it as a front for the first couple of years.
lol.gif
Whites started it.
When did W. E. B. Du Bois become white?

The cheese fell off her cracker, she should probably seek some professional help
Agreed but....

1) Being nutty isn't illegal (nor should it be) unless a person is proved to be a harm to themself or others.

2) If being nutty was made illegal, half of America would be paying for the other half to be in prison.

lol.gif
Whites started it.
You sure think he started it all by himself...

lol.gif
Whites started it.
You sure think he started it all by himself...
No he didnt start it by himself. Other Black people were with him when he started the Niagara Movement then whites joined and the name was changed to the NAACP. Why do you white people never know WTF you are talking about?
lol.gif

Name one, besides the nut case in the OP.
You must be retarded if you think I'm going to put someones name out on the internet for you dumb ass. :laugh:
Naturally, you have no one, and you continue to play your impotent game.

You must be retarded if you think I'm going to put someones name out on the internet for you dumb ass. :laugh:
That wont work. Blaming your impotency on a game is a typical deflection.

produce one or shut up. You make these BS claims and then you refuse to back it up?

produce one or shut up. You make these BS claims and then you refuse to back it up?
No I wont give you a name or shut up. You just have to take my word for it or remain triggered you idiot.
laugh.gif

Take your word for it? Your word means nothing. You're just another media fed simpleton easily beaten. goodbye troll.

Since Black genes are stronger the white is cancelled out. Sorry.
That's one way of looking at it, but nice to see you admit you have white blood.

Question: If you fuck a "black" woman who has "white" genes, it's entirely possible your baby could come out "white". You know, like Mariah Carey or Beyonce:
mariah-carey-huge-breasts.png

48501-Beyonce-Super-Bowl-Fierce-Sash-HvLe.jpeg

Forum List

Back