Rachel Maddow debunks right wing hysteria over video of a man dropping off absentee ballots in AZ

I love it. All you have to do is mention her name and the Rabid Righties come out in droves. You've probably ruined many keyboards (with angry spittle).

I love it. All you have to do is mention her name and the Rabid Righties come out in droves. You've probably ruined many keyboards (with angry spittle).

Ha, one of the last desperate hangers-on ay? Her ratings are in the toilet. Her 15 Minutes are just about up.

Absolutely! The NaziCon Taliban nuts need a rabies shot.

Ha, one of the last desperate hangers-on ay? Her ratings are in the toilet. Her 15 Minutes are just about up.

The lean forward network has consistently refused to give their audience what they want. The MSNBC audience is older, more liberal, and more Democratic that Phil Griffin wants to believe it is. The age of the average MSNBC viewer has gone from 56 to 61. Griffin’s moving of Chris Hayes to 8 PM and the hiring of Ronan Farrow were moves in the opposite direction from the network’s audience.

The Chris Hayes experiment has never worked. Hayes needs to be sent back to “Up.” Hayes excelled on “Up,” and MSNBC was a better network because of it. Maddow needs a real lead in. She needs a Keith Olbermann type at 8 PM. Her lead in should be a passionate show that balances her analytical intellectualism.

MSNBC is circling the bowl because they don’t understand their audience. Worst of all, they are wasting the talents of Rachel Maddow.

Rachel Maddow s Show Is Sinking Because MSNBC Refuses To Listen To Their Viewers

Maddow is a moonbat with a second rate intellect who couldn't hold two cogent thoughts in her head simultaneously. Seriously, who the hell give s fuck what that dumbfuck has to say about anything?

Personally, I like Dr. Maddow. I think she is brilliant - and I trust her to present facts and truth. However, I do get a little tired of her high-gear preaching and screeching. Lawrence O'Donnell is more my style - and I don't feel like I need a sedative after watching his shows. Overall, Jon Stewart is my favorite - but my cable company (Suddenlink) stopped carrying his channel a few weeks ago.

Last edited:

The lean forward network has consistently refused to give their audience what they want. The MSNBC audience is older, more liberal, and more Democratic that Phil Griffin wants to believe it is. The age of the average MSNBC viewer has gone from 56 to 61. Griffin’s moving of Chris Hayes to 8 PM and the hiring of Ronan Farrow were moves in the opposite direction from the network’s audience.

The Chris Hayes experiment has never worked. Hayes needs to be sent back to “Up.” Hayes excelled on “Up,” and MSNBC was a better network because of it. Maddow needs a real lead in. She needs a Keith Olbermann type at 8 PM. Her lead in should be a passionate show that balances her analytical intellectualism.

MSNBC is circling the bowl because they don’t understand their audience. Worst of all, they are wasting the talents of Rachel Maddow.

Rachel Maddow s Show Is Sinking Because MSNBC Refuses To Listen To Their Viewers

Uhm no, MSNBC is circling the bowl because they're aren't enough moonbats to keep it going. Olbermann is great.. at sports but comes off as an unhinged loon when talking about anything else. Maddow is a proven liar.. Other than that, what does MSNBC have? They've put Schultz out to pasture, Mathews was written off as insane years ago, they've run off Baldwin & Bashir, etc... so.. what have they left? Maddow?

As I said, they have nothing.

Uhm no, MSNBC is circling the bowl because they're aren't enough moonbats to keep it going. Olbermann is great.. at sports but comes off as an unhinged loon when talking about anything else. Maddow is a proven liar.. Other than that, what does MSNBC have? They've put Schultz out to pasture, Mathews was written off as insane years ago, they've run off Baldwin & Bashir, etc... so.. what have they left? Maddow?

Spot On. Her 15 Minutes are just about up. Only hardcore Obamabot nutters are still watching. Half of em are probably on this Board right now. ;)

Spot On. Her 15 Minutes are just about up. Only hardcore Obamabot nutters are still watching. Half of em are probably on this Board right now. ;)

Why do you hate Dr. Maddow?

Your power to predict the future is what is done, finished, kaput.

Last edited:

Hate her? Hell, I don't even know her. How could I hate her? Shit, Dane Cook sucks.. but I don't hate him.

Here's a thought, you can not care for someone's views or lack of ability and still not hate them.

Hate her? Hell, I don't even know her. How could I hate her? Shit, Dane Cook sucks.. but I don't hate him.

Here's a thought, you can not care for someone's views or lack of ability and still not hate them.

Did I ask you, retard?

I don't hate her. I just think she's a dishonest Obama buttsniffer. She's been caught lying many times. She has absolutely no credibility. Just how i feel anyway.

I don't hate her. I just think she's a dishonest Obama buttsniffer. She's been caught lying many times. She has absolutely no credibility. Just how i feel anyway.
For a lesbian, she definitely is fond of shining Obama's member.

There has been exactly ZERO evidence produced to show that the person in question committed any wrongdoing whatsoever.

Why don't you use your head for once and dwell on that?

The 'crime' alleged here is a 100% rightwing propaganda machine fabrication.

There has been exactly ZERO evidence produced to show that the person in question committed any wrongdoing whatsoever.

Maddcow lies. Simple as that. No credibility whatsoever.

You need to grow up. You sound ridiculous.

Rachel Maddow debunks right wing hysteria over video of a man dropping off absentee ballots in Arizona, and highlights Republican Governors Association chair, Chris Christie, speaking plainly about the advantage Republicans have in Republican-run elections.

VIDEO: Rachel Maddow debunks right wing hysteria over video of a man dropping off absentee ballots in Arizona

Read this one first for background: An obvious fake - Cannonfire

Vigilante
tinydancer
AvgGuyIA
Iceweasel
shart_attack
CrusaderFrank
Uncensored2008
skye
LadyGunSlinger

Why are right-wingers so gullible? Don't they ever get tired of taking the bait and looking so stupid?

Shitting Bull, how about you cite where I said ANYTHING on the subject other than engaging G5000 on voter ID?

Yeah, of course you can't...

If she had no credibility then you would be able to show us one gram of evidence that the man in the video committed a crime.

Forum List

Back