Rachel Maddow & Hillary Clinton Say That Questioning Elections Is Dangerous For Democracy!!

No, he didn't. He lost by 500,000 votes.
Real votes. Not manufactured from Democracy. As a prog you promote people to phuk like champs. And then when they do, pregnancies occur. So, there are arguments on the results. Abortions or carrying the child to term. Women are promoted as being much smarter than men. Yet they get pregnant, and Progs blame the men. Teenage women get pregnant. and we do not get the men that did the deed arrested and charges with raped in the inner cities and other areas. Yet the taxpayers keep paying for this. So, votes are from what? I understand an authoritarian with power abusing a person. This is not. This is a person accepting the potential consequence. We do not talk of anything of this.

Wow! Sage advice from two of the most honest and upright women in America. Oh, who am I kidding. They're both a couple of whores. But anyway, they were both recently heard saying that “bad actors” shouldn't question election results. I mean ... it's not like they've ever done anything like that. Am I right?

Without evidence, yeah.

The 2000 and 2016 elections were stolen. The majority voted for someone else.

2004 I guess you won fair and square, in that you terrified people into thinking there were Arabs under their beds.
You're an idiot.

I'm sorry... with Trump we had a million dead from Covid, 25 million jobs lost or disrupted, riots in the streets, wrecked trade relations, an abject surrender in Afghanistan. Biden is STILL cleaning up stuff Trump messed up.
The idea that we would have fewer deaths under Biden or Hillary doesn't pass the laugh test. For one thing, it would have taken two or three years to get a vaccine with either of them in office, and that's what they said.

The idea that we would have fewer deaths under Biden or Hillary doesn't pass the laugh test. For one thing, it would have taken two or three years to get a vaccine with either of them in office, and that's what they said.

Well, to start with, the vaccine was an international effort, so it would have happened when it did regardless.

But let's look at what the Orange Shitgibbon did that made things worse.

The report, issued on Friday, documents multiple channels of interference by Trump and his underlings. To begin with, the White House shut down public briefings by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. On Feb. 25, 2020, Nancy Messonnier, the CDC official in charge of respiratory diseases, warned Americans that a pandemic was coming and that they should prepare for school and workplace closures. Trump responded by threatening to fire her. For months thereafter, the White House refused to authorize CDC briefings. In transcribed interviews, CDC officials told the subcommittee that in April 2020, the White House rejected the agency’s request to hold a briefing to present the scientific case for wearing masks. Instead, Trump delivered his own COVID briefing, at which he said of masks: “You don’t have to do it. I’m choosing not to do it.” That statement and others, according to CDC officials who spoke to the subcommittee, gravely undermined the agency’s efforts to control the pandemic.
ADVERTISEMENT

Second, the White House altered CDC guidance to religious congregations, deleting recommendations to wear masks and take other precautions. In a May 2020 email obtained by the committee, Jay Butler, a CDC official, reported that the White House had stripped out crucial elements of the guidance. “All references to face coverings are missing in the WH version,” Butler wrote. In addition, he noted, “References to considering virtual events are absent from the WH version.”
Third, the administration tried to limit COVID testing in order to hide the extent of the pandemic and keep businesses open. At a political rally on June 20, 2020, Trump said he had told “my people” to “slow the testing down.” He later claimed that he was half-joking, but the report found evidence that in subsequent months, Trump’s people tried to do exactly as he had instructed. On Aug. 24, 2020, the administration changed CDC’s guidance to say that most people who didn’t have COVID symptoms shouldn’t get tested, even if they had been exposed to a known carrier. An Aug. 27, 2020, email from Paul Alexander, an advisor to the Department of Health and Human Services, explained that the guidance had been altered because tests of asymptomatic people, if they came out positive, would end up “preventing the workforce from working,” and “widespread testing of schools and colleges/universities” would “not allow them to optimally re-open.”
Fourth, from September 2020 to January 2021, the White House ignored urgent entreaties from its COVID task force coordinator, Dr. Deborah Birx. She told the subcommittee that during these months, she had repeatedly circulated internal reports pleading for more promotion of mask use, better access to monoclonal infusion and other therapies, immediate provision of vaccines to elderly people based on “compassionate use,” and “aggressive testing” to find and alert carriers before they infected others. By comparing states that implemented such measures to those that didn’t, Birx estimated that if her pleas had been heeded, fatalities could have been reduced by 30 percent to 40 percent.

The report also details other ways in which the White House impeded or corrupted the public health response. Trump’s political appointees tried to pressure the Food and Drug Administration to authorize hydroxychloroquine and other ineffective therapies. And early in the pandemic, when Americans faced a dangerous shortage of masks, a White House adviser, Steven Hatfill, rebuffed opportunities to get them overseas. In an email on March 27, 2020, a volunteer on the administration’s pandemic response team asked Hatfill: “Are you interested in talking to people who have or say they have large numbers (hundreds of thousands or millions) of N95 or KN95 mask available from abroad?” Hatfill wrote back: “Nothing that is not US based.” Two weeks later, the volunteer offered to connect Hatfill to a “US based sewing company that has manufacturing capacity in Mexico and Central America.” Hatfield replied that masks had to be “US made.”
Trump was directly involved in much of the administration’s malfeasance, as investigations by news organizations have previously revealed. But the subcommittee report links to emails, transcripts, and other documents that show how the president’s anti-mask, anti-testing rhetoric was translated into policy and magnified the death toll. There’s no evidence of such corruption in the Biden administration. On the contrary, Biden has implored the public to get vaccinated or mask up, while Republican politicians have undermined him by prohibiting mask mandates and suing to block his vaccine mandates. So let’s be clear about why so many Americans have needlessly died in the past two years. One party has been pressing the brakes on COVID-19. The other has been pressing the accelerator.

The 2000 and 2016 elections were stolen. The majority voted for someone else.

2004 I guess you won fair and square, in that you terrified people into thinking there were Arabs under their beds.
You need to go back to fourth grade and learn how we vote for president. You seem to have forgotten.

Wow! Sage advice from two of the most honest and upright women in America. Oh, who am I kidding. They're both a couple of whores. But anyway, they were both recently heard saying that “bad actors” shouldn't question election results. I mean ... it's not like they've ever done anything like that. Am I right?

Hypocrisy is a corner stone of tyrannical regimes…not surprised to see leaders of the demafasict klan being hypocrites

Not electing Hillary Clinton will be recorded in the history books as the biggest disaster for America in the first half of the 21st century, with the election of G W Bush being a close second.
🤣 you have to be kidding yourself. So if someone other than your candidate wins then it’s a disaster? History will record Hillary Clinton funded and attempted to accomplish what even Nixon had more sense not to pull, and walked away Scott free! You filthy rich trust fund folks are all the same.

You need to go back to fourth grade and learn how we vote for president. You seem to have forgotten.

Just because you have a system doesn't make it less stupid.

The electoral college is stupid.

you have to be kidding yourself. So if someone other than your candidate wins then it’s a disaster? History will record Hillary Clinton funded and attempted to accomplish what even Nixon had more sense not to pull, and walked away Scott free! You filthy rich trust fund folks are all the same.

Uh, guy, let's get real here. The FBI would have investigated Russia's connections to Trump whether Hillary said something about him or not.

Russian Intel spends millions to screw with our election, you think they wouldn't have looked into the guy they tried to help? Especially when he has business interests in Russia?

Just because you have a system doesn't make it less stupid.

The electoral college is stupid.

Uh, guy, let's get real here. The FBI would have investigated Russia's connections to Trump whether Hillary said something about him or not.

Russian Intel spends millions to screw with our election, you think they wouldn't have looked into the guy they tried to help? Especially when he has business interests in Russia?
It's not stupid. In fact, it is great. We are a country of 50 states and we don't need two or three states deciding who is going to be president for the entire country. In fact, I would give each state one electoral vote each and whoever has the most electoral votes wins.

Remind me again of which party it was that claimed the 2000 election was stolen? The 2004 election? The 2016 election?
Remind me of who filed 60 court cases (all thrown out)

Who tried to get various states to illegally “find just enough votes” to win?

Who has STILL. Not conceded?

It's not stupid. In fact, it is great. We are a country of 50 states and we don't need two or three states deciding who is going to be president for the entire country. In fact, I would give each state one electoral vote each and whoever has the most electoral votes wins.

But that's EXACTLY what we have with the electoral college. Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania are pretty much deciding elections right now. Every other state is either decidedly blue or decidedly red. back in 2004, it was Ohio and Florida that decided it.

More to the point, eventually, Texas and Arizona going to go Blue with the rise in Hispanic population. When that happens, it really won't matter what the rest of the "Swing states" do.

But that's EXACTLY what we have with the electoral college. Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania are pretty much deciding elections right now. Every other state is either decidedly blue or decidedly red. back in 2004, it was Ohio and Florida that decided it.

More to the point, eventually, Texas and Arizona going to go Blue with the rise in Hispanic population. When that happens, it really won't matter what the rest of the "Swing states" do.
No we don't. Our system doesn't give each state equal rights. I say one electoral vote for each state. Right now we have some states with like 50 electoral votes and some states with only 3. I say give them one each, making all 50 states equal.

No we don't. Our system doesn't give each state equal rights. I say one electoral vote for each state. Right now we have some states with like 50 electoral votes and some states with only 3. I say give them one each, making all 50 states equal.
That's even more fucking retarded.

Why should California (which is 15% of the US economy AND 12% of the population) have same amount of voting power as Wyoming (0.17% of the population and barely registers on the economy).

A little history lesson for you. Do you know why we have a bunch of rectangles in the middle of the country where no one lives as states? Because during the 19th Century, the GOP wanted to stack their majority in the Senate.

Or we could just elect the president, one person, one vote. If California has more votes, so be it.

That's even more fucking retarded.

Why should California (which is 15% of the US economy AND 12% of the population) have same amount of voting power as Wyoming (0.17% of the population and barely registers on the economy).

A little history lesson for you. Do you know why we have a bunch of rectangles in the middle of the country where no one lives as states? Because during the 19th Century, the GOP wanted to stack their majority in the Senate.

Or we could just elect the president, one person, one vote. If California has more votes, so be it.
You are fucking retarded.

Hillary agreed that the Democrats should have offed Ralph Nader to win in 2000....

Forum List

Back