🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rachel Maddow Mocks J6 Kangaroo Court

“Yes, there was a pro-Trump rally, at which the President spoke, and we can absolutely talk about all the things the President said there. But the idea that that rally is the thing that got out of hand and that somehow resulted in the breaching of the Capitol—that rally was very far from the capital, and the people who […] did the initial breach that allowed everybody else to come in, they never went to that rally.”

Being a Trump supporter she would say that.
WOW.. The Queen of MSDNC realizes that the J6 hearings are being seen as a partisan witch hunt.... WOAH.... When the Liberal pundants are running its over and abandoning the narrative you know its bad...

Last edited:
WOW.. The Queen of MSDNC realizes that the J6 hearings are being seen as a partisan witch hunt.... WOAH.... When the Liberal pundants are waring its over and abandoning the narrative you know its bad...
Show where she says that or show where the J6 hearing claims the mob was following Trumps instructions from the speech

The testimony I saw said the Proud Boys headed for the Capitol while Trump was speaking

Trump created the LIE,
You seem incapable of grasping the reality of this situation. It matters FECK-ALL that YOU believe he lied. Tens of millions of Americans DO believe him and the fact that you ignore them won't make them go away. IF the same kind of sketchy shit happens in the next presidential election then our system will be irreparably broken.

The scum you support will be overjoyed if their opponents lose faith in the system and just stop voting. At least, until they realize the same group will stop OBEYING the government at that point. The law only has significant power when it is respected. NO law enforcement entity has the physical force to compel millions of people to obey a government they believe is illegitimate. We are going to see this demonstrated very soon. It won't help ANY American and it will be the Democrat party that caused it.

You seem incapable of grasping the reality of this situation. It matters FECK-ALL that YOU believe he lied. Tens of millions of Americans DO believe him and the fact that you ignore them won't make them go away. IF the same kind of sketchy shit happens in the next presidential election then our system will be irreparably broken.

The scum you support will be overjoyed if their opponents lose faith in the system and just stop voting. At least, until they realize the same group will stop OBEYING the government at that point. The law only has significant power when it is respected. NO law enforcement entity has the physical force to compel millions of people to obey a government they believe is illegitimate. We are going to see this demonstrated very soon. It won't help ANY American and it will be the Democrat party that caused it.
Millions of people believing Trumps lie does not make it the truth

Trump did not have the election stolen from him
Trump did not win in a landslide

Show where she says that or show where the J6 hearing claims the mob was following Trumps instructions from the speech

The testimony I saw said the Proud Boys headed for the Capitol while Trump was speaking
Was that when he was saying "Peacefully and Patriotically let your voices be heard....."

Not at all

The TRUMPmob came because Trump told them to come
The angry mob attacked the Capitol because Trump told them they needed to stop Congress from certifying the vote

Trump treats his followers like suckers
Their actions show he is correct
So, what did Pelosi do to restore order?

I’m not sure. But it looks to me like Madcow is hoping to make a point by mocking the 1/6 committee. Her communication skills are suspect and her intent is often insincere. But, I’m assuming that she is insinuating that the protestors were one group but that the other group who entered the Capitol was being run by outsiders. And of course we know who she is actually alluding to.

Madcow has now received more attention than any of her shit is worth.

Libtards claiming that Trump lied can’t establish it. Once again, for you very shallow thinking Democraps and other libtards, assuming that Trump was wrong does not establish that he “lied.”

I'll never forget Jan. 6. It's burned into my brain how gas was around 2 dollars a gallon.
The inflation rate in Trump's last year....1.4%

Do you still believe the Clinton, Obama lie that Trump only won because he conspired with Putin?

Do you still believe the Clinton, Obama lie that Trump only won because he conspired with Putin?
I never believed that

I believe she lost mostly because Comey dropped his e-mail scandal ten days before the election

I also believe Russia provided Trump with stolen emails that he repeatedly used to help his campaign

Forum List

Back