🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rachel Maddow Mocks J6 Kangaroo Court

“Yes, there was a pro-Trump rally, at which the President spoke, and we can absolutely talk about all the things the President said there. But the idea that that rally is the thing that got out of hand and that somehow resulted in the breaching of the Capitol—that rally was very far from the capital, and the people who […] did the initial breach that allowed everybody else to come in, they never went to that rally.”

Being a Trump supporter she would say that.
Holy crap. I never thought Maddow would ever say something that I agree with.

I never believed that

I believe she lost mostly because Comey dropped his e-mail scandal ten days before the election

I also believe Russia provided Trump with stolen emails that he repeatedly used to help his campaign
ahhaha the email scandal was Comey's??? hahahahah

hahah so you do believe that Russia helped Trump by providing him with stolen emails....what were these emails?

She can't....Lesh is coming to the realization that they are about to loose the Congress in historic fashion, and possibly in a veto proof fashion.
Wow. You folks are really full of yourselves

Pride comes before the fall

:oops8:

yes, it was
Comey didn't write a single email, or keep any illegal servers.....so not sure why it was "his"

So you do believe the lies still....hahahah funny stuff...the big hoax, and you still believe it...funny

1655224831377.png

Comey didn't write a single email, or keep any illegal servers.....so not sure why it was "his"

So you do believe the lies still....hahahah funny stuff...the big hoax, and you still believe it...funny
Sorry not engaging in your specious argument

Yes the attendees were mostly 'useful idiots' as the wannabe dictator sees them. As he sees most of his flock.

We could do this all day...

View attachment 657887
Hilarious. One person is the KKK.
Pathetic actually.

KKK hasn’t done a thing in decades. Meanwhile Democrats ransacking and burning down black owned businesses on a continuous basis has them laughing so hard their pillow cases on their heads have slobber on them.

Forum List

Back