Rachel Maddow Rejects Koch Brother's Attempt To Correct Her

The Brothers Koch could destroy Maddow in less than one (1, libs) minute.

All they'd need do is write PMSNBC a big check to sponsor her hatecasts with but one short commercial at the start and one at the end of each simply stating the program was sponsored by The Koch Brothers.

Her audience would be gone in a flash!

The flaw in that is that liberals, hypocrites that they are, continue to laud PBS despite so many of its programs being funded by contributions from those ever-so-hated boys. Of course it's possible that, since the credits are visual, not spoken, they haven't been able to figure that.

Here's someone besides a lesbian lefty talking about it: http://fcir.org/2012/02/01/universit...och-influence/

Once again the far left shows their hatred in such comments and still will robotically post links without reading them.

The far left farces that they believe would be surprising if they had the capability of independent thought.

The link, linked to this interesting fact:

Politicians Admit In Court Destroying Redistricting Records *|*Florida Center for Investigative Reporting

And this:

Senator Asks Attorney General To Review Florida?s Move To Restrict Absentee Ballot Locations*|*Florida Center for Investigative Reporting

And voter suppression:

Florida?s Voting Troubles Vary By County, With Election Supervisors To Blame, Report Claims*|*Florida Center for Investigative Reporting

And the far left continues to show they believe in the far left scribes without question or hesitation based on blog site funded by far left organizations

Then I guess the far left will ignore this:

Soros funded Florida Center for Investigative Reporting claims: "As Firearm Ownership Rises, Florida Gun Murders Increasing"

John Lott's Website: Soros funded Florida Center for Investigative Reporting claims: "As Firearm Ownership Rises, Florida Gun Murders Increasing"

This is how much I care about anything that Rachel Maddow or the Koch Bros. have to say.

just-a-pinch.png

She is always pointing out which causes the Koch brothers fund for conservatives, but she never points out the rich Democrats that does the same exact thing like George Soros and all the other very rich Dem's who fund the liberals causes.
There are more rich Dems who donate for liberals, than there are rich Republicans who donate for conservatives.

All they'd need do is write PMSNBC a big check to sponsor her hatecasts with but one short commercial at the start and one at the end of each simply stating the program was sponsored by The Koch Brothers.

The flaw in that is that liberals, hypocrites that they are, continue to laud PBS despite so many of its programs being funded by contributions from those ever-so-hated boys. Of course it's possible that, since the credits are visual, not spoken, they haven't been able to figure that.

Only fools characterize all liberals as all the same, something liars and fools like you do very often. In some way you remind me of PC; narcissistic, self righteous and obnoxious.

The fact is Rachael Maddow is a former Rhodes Scholar, a Stanford Grad and a Muckraker. She exposes the Muck created by the Right Wing and provides probative evidence of the truth of her findings. That alone sets her apart from the charlatans in the media on the right.

T
PHP:
ruth from NBC or MSNBC? Oh please. The truth is incompatible with both.

Once again the far left shows their hatred in such comments and still will robotically post links without reading them.

The far left farces that they believe would be surprising if they had the capability of independent thought.

The link, linked to this interesting fact:

Politicians Admit In Court Destroying Redistricting Records *|*Florida Center for Investigative Reporting

And this:

Senator Asks Attorney General To Review Florida?s Move To Restrict Absentee Ballot Locations*|*Florida Center for Investigative Reporting

And voter suppression:

Florida?s Voting Troubles Vary By County, With Election Supervisors To Blame, Report Claims*|*Florida Center for Investigative Reporting

And the far left continues to show they believe in the far left scribes without question or hesitation based on blog site funded by far left organizations

Soros funded Florida Center for Investigative Reporting claims: "As Firearm Ownership Rises, Florida Gun Murders Increasing"

John Lott's Website: Soros funded Florida Center for Investigative Reporting claims: "As Firearm Ownership Rises, Florida Gun Murders Increasing"

A blog? You posted a blog and expect anyone to find such a piece credible. You're even dumber than I thought.

Only fools characterize all liberals as all the same, something liars and fools like you do very often. In some way you remind me of PC; narcissistic, self righteous and obnoxious.

The fact is Rachael Maddow is a former Rhodes Scholar, a Stanford Grad and a Muckraker. She exposes the Muck created by the Right Wing and provides probative evidence of the truth of her findings. That alone sets her apart from the charlatans in the media on the right.

So, cut to the chase. Have you blocked your local PBS channel so your kiddies can't be corrupted by that horrible Koch Brothers supported programming? Or you just a typical liberal hypocrite? Nice try at deflecting, though.

You mean like how the far left does this with conservative's?

And the far left believes the far left propaganda without question or hesitation.

Once again this thread proves the hypocrisy of the far left on epic scales.

A blog? You posted a blog and expect anyone to find such a piece credible. You're even dumber than I thought.

Oh my the irony of those comments!

The more accurate description would be to say Maddow gave her liberal version of the truth just as conservative commentators give their conservative version of the truth that's what partisans do. Anyone who thinks they are getting truth from partisan commentators are not really looking for truth just for someone to back up their preconceived ideas.

I'm sure both her viewers will be impressed and the Koch brothers are so terrified they'll stop payment on all checks to the evil republicans post haste.

I'm sure both her viewers will be impressed and the Koch brothers are so terrified they'll stop payment on all checks to the evil republicans post haste.

You guys have been saying that the last 15 years but they keep trucking along.

Yeah MSNBC keeps trucking along in their never ending battle with CNN for third place in the cable news ratings.

Forum List

Back