Rachel Maddow Rips House Republicans on Veteran's Bill!

Hey, most tax payers want roads to drive down, schools for our children and science institutions. ;)

Roads are fine.
My children never attended substandard public schools.
We don't need more research on global warming, nutsack.

Thanks anyhow.

Typical Democrat fix to everything.

Oh my God, it doesn't work?!?!? Well then lets give them 100 Billion more, that should fix all the problems!

Illegals flooding the border!?!?!? What?!?!?!? Well then, we have to spend another 50 Billion on them and that will fix any problems.

Obamacare sucks!?!?!? Who would have thought it? Let's put another 500 Billion in that.

Hey dip sticks, you have to FIX the problems BEFORE you dump money into it. If it's broke, throwing money at it WILL NOT FIX IT. Are you really TOO STUPID to understand that?

I understand some of you are, but really... stupidity this egregious gets really tiresome. As a Vietnam Veteran, I wouldn't go to the VA to get my toenails clipped. If you did, you might come out of there missing a kidney and halfway through a sex change operation. It's a common point of conversation among veterans. I realize that most of you are not a veteran, but understand this. You go to the VA when you have NO OTHER OPTIONS. Most vets know this and stay the hell away from it. Get a freakin clue...

When the veterans who have put their lives on the line for this nation die because of delayed or improper care from the VA, we are all right to be outraged – but outrage isn’t enough. Whether it’s the backlog, the secret lists, or the preventable deaths, it’s clear the problems at the VA constitute a system-wide epidemic. ....John Boehner

But when it comes time to fix the problem........Boehner cries poverty

Fucking Republicans

For the sake of argument, let's say we give the VA all that money. How will that change things? How will that address the systemic corruption of the VA?

The "corruption" is covering up the delays due to insufficient personnel and resources

Building additional facilities to increase capacity and hiring additional personnel at the VA will end that

what about all those bonuses....

give a link to the bolded, i don't believe you

Maddow obviously loves our vets

Republicans? Not so much

Maddow's hates America and everything it stands for. Has the lesbian poster girl ever worn the uniform? Nope. just a propaganda tool for Democratic Party.

And Druggie Rush, "I had OTHER PRIORITIES" Cheney, Rove, and the always orange Boehner DID? I do not consider Maddow an expert, but Coulter, Hannity, O'Reilly & Buchanan also skipped military service.

So did you and rightnutter

anyone notice, liberals are always

ripping
slamming
OUTRAGED over something

what a life

It's always one thing to talk, but when it becomes All Talk and No Action on something as important as taking care of our veterans who fought for our country, many losing their lives or returning without a limb or worse, it is incomprehensible as well as outrageous how the House GOP would not want to act on a bill to help these honored veterans. SPEAKER BOEHNER: No More Stall Tactics, Bring This Bill To A Vote!

Rachel Maddow shreds House GOP?s ?shameless lip service? on bill helping veterans

Instead, Maddow said, Shinseki’s resignation has left the department without a leader, since President Barack Obama’s nominee to replace him, former Proctor & Gamble head Robert McDonald, has not been confirmed. Meanwhile, the bill has not been able to move out of a congressional committee, where House Republicans have complained about the cost of McCain and Sanders’ legislation

The stupid fucks are always gung-ho about invading every country on the face of mother earth and always proclaiming to be a friend of the military.

The VA is socialized medicine at its worst.

Disabled Veterans should be provided an insurance card which can be used to see private providers.

Republicans scream their outrage over the delays in serving vets at the VA Hospitals

Delays are caused by insufficient facilities and insufficient staff. When given a change to help veterans......Republucans give them the finger

Maddow's hates America and everything it stands for. Has the lesbian poster girl ever worn the uniform? Nope. just a propaganda tool for Democratic Party.

And Druggie Rush, "I had OTHER PRIORITIES" Cheney, Rove, and the always orange Boehner DID? I do not consider Maddow an expert, but Coulter, Hannity, O'Reilly & Buchanan also skipped military service.

So did you and rightnutter

Nope, Courts have ruled military families serve also. And the VA was fine when I took my grandfather, a disabled Vet from WWI, in yet my sister died in March, in a VA hospital.....from cardiac arrest after being admitted with a urinary tract infection. No previous heart problems, and her disabilty was a physical injury, no where near her heart. My father had Navy care, then Champus.

Why do Republicans hate our veterans?
No doubt because they're afraid that if they had any sense whatsoever and a big heart they might just grow to actually like them and appreciate all they have done and do to keep our freedom alive in this country which is something Conservatives seem to fear and repel in favor of their own self-serving, constrictive, and putrid agenda.

Shouldn't a non elected lesbian left wing news reader's opinion of Congress be in the media forum or the conspiracy forum?

Why do Republicans hate our veterans?
No doubt because they're afraid that if they had any sense whatsoever and a big heart they might just grow to actually like them and appreciate all they have done and do to keep our freedom alive in this country which is something Conservatives seem to fear and repel in favor of their own self-serving, constrictive, and putrid agenda.

Republicans wrap themselves in the flag and will scream about the WWII memorial being open

But when it comes to helping vets who are suffering.....they give their typical

We cant afford it

It's always one thing to talk, but when it becomes All Talk and No Action on something as important as taking care of our veterans who fought for our country, many losing their lives or returning without a limb or worse, it is incomprehensible as well as outrageous how the House GOP would not want to act on a bill to help these honored veterans. SPEAKER BOEHNER: No More Stall Tactics, Bring This Bill To A Vote!

Rachel Maddow shreds House GOP?s ?shameless lip service? on bill helping veterans

You gotta love what they did. It was like clockwork.

1. Make a stink about some bad behavior and try to blame Obama.
2. Completely gum up the works.
3. Blame Obama again.
4. Get Shinseki fired.
5. Yell about something getting done, NOW!
6. Table a bipartisan bill meant to address the problem.
7. Look for the next shiny scandal to blame Obama, on.

Rinse, repeat.

Good for her. Did her ripping the Republicans change anything?
It made PoliticalTorch moist.

That's about it.

Why do Republicans hate America?

They don't. They stand for pride in hard work and self-reliance. Things that this nation was founded upon. Also, GOP does not believe there are "victims" in the most prosperous nation on earth. Republican's feel that national sovereignty and secure borders are important. Democrats hate white rural and suburban America. Not being racist, just stating the facts.
rightwinger isn't interested in facts. His very username is a lie.

See, when the attention is there and everybody’s complaining about how something must be done, it’s very easy to demand, in theory, that ‘this must be done, no expense spared, this is a sacred obligation that we’re violating, we have to fix it,’” she argued. “Sounds great. Print it, put it on a campaign ad, right? But when it comes to actually doing it, when it comes to actually putting your money where your mouth is, apparently so far the answer is, ‘No, we don’t actually want to spend the money.’”

Fucking Republicans

Will spend $26 Billion to shut down the government but won't spend a dime on our veterans

So what is your idea of what should be cut, in order to add 48 billion more to it?

Veterans are dying for lack of care and all Republicans can say is "where will we get the money to save them?"

Fucking Republicans

They sure had $26 billion to shut down the Government
Answer the lady's question.

Oh of course, when deputy director of Goskomizdat speaks, everyone should believe it.

Or else....

No potato rations for you!!!!

Get_Out_of_Gulag_Free_Card.jpg

Forum List

Back