Rachel Maddow Rips House Republicans on Veteran's Bill!

Republicans scream their outrage over the delays in serving vets at the VA Hospitals

Delays are caused by insufficient facilities and insufficient staff. When given a change to help veterans......Republucans give them the finger

Did you lose a bet and the forfeit was to shit your pants in public while screeching "REPUBLICANS!!!!"?

Why do Republicans hate our veterans?
No doubt because they're afraid that if they had any sense whatsoever and a big heart they might just grow to actually like them and appreciate all they have done and do to keep our freedom alive in this country which is something Conservatives seem to fear and repel in favor of their own self-serving, constrictive, and putrid agenda.

Last edited by a moderator:
Republicans scream their outrage over the delays in serving vets at the VA Hospitals

Delays are caused by insufficient facilities and insufficient staff. When given a change to help veterans......Republucans give them the finger

Did you lose a bet and the forfeit was to shit your pants in public while screeching "REPUBLICANS!!!!"?

Republicans are great about screaming about a problem and assigning the blame

But when it comes to solutions......they are noticably absent

Better go wash your ass before you get diaper rash.

Or did the bet stipulate you have to sit in it all night long?

Bullshit.

Whenever we talk about solutions, you squeal:

"racism"

"helping the rich"

"war on women"

"hating government"

"uneducated"

"the 'science' is settled"

"returning to the 1920's"

"children in sweatshops"

We have lots of solutions, and they worked for decades. Thanks to parasitic leftwing malcontents like you, we "compromised" and let your "solutions" create more problems than there were in the first place. Now that you've fucked everything possible up beyond recognition, the only solution you asshole can offer is...

MORE MISMANAGED GOVERNMENT.

Thanks, we had enough of that.

Try North Korea, things are working out YOUR WAY over there.

Ah..

I love it when the left tries to use the Military to bash Republicans with..

There is a reason it is stuck in committee..

Some House Republicans have complained that Sanders’ Senate-passed bill costs nearly $50 billion a year according to the Congressional Budget Office (CBO). He and Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) originally said their bill would require only $2 billion in emergency spending.

Sanders: VA fix won't be paid for with food stamp cuts | TheHill

The Senate claims it only costs $2 Billion while the CBO says it will cost $50 Billion. Huge difference that needs to be worked out and funding figured out.

Never thought I'd live long enough to see our government make a $48B rounding error.

Small potatoes. Republicans thought the Iraq war would pay for itself.

Did she rip the bill, or pull a Hulkamania on her shirt? I mean if it was the latter, MSNBC would have it's highest ratings in years.

Besides what does she care about our veterans? Those illegal children are being treated with more dignity than our vets ever were. She isn't in the slightest bit concerned.

whoa, Maddcow ripping Republicans AGAIN

I'm SHOCKED but glad her 12 viewers find it orgasmic

I know it is important to you to think that Rachal Maddow has only 12 viewers. :D

Well Rachel Maddow has a few and I watch her sometimes. She has some good points to make, but she fails to give the complete view on both sides :D
Maddow 896,000 viewers
Kelly files on at the same time and I don't watch hardly ever. Only when there is nothing else on at all.
Kelly Files 1,995,000 viewers
July 7th,2014
Cable News Ratings for Monday, July 7, 2014 - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers.Zap2it.com

And Robot Chicken leaves them both in the dust.

So what is your idea of what should be cut, in order to add 48 billion more to it?

Veterans are dying for lack of care and all Republicans can say is "where will we get the money to save them?"

Fucking Republicans

They sure had $26 billion to shut down the Government

So we are supposed to just manufacture money out of thin air?

No, open your wallet. Or vote to get people who have run out of ideas on how to spend their vast fortunes to open their wallet.

Maddow obviously loves our vets

Republicans? Not so much

Maddow's hates America and everything it stands for. Has the lesbian poster girl ever worn the uniform? Nope. just a propaganda tool for Democratic Party.

And Druggie Rush, "I had OTHER PRIORITIES" Cheney, Rove, and the always orange Boehner DID? I do not consider Maddow an expert, but Coulter, Hannity, O'Reilly & Buchanan also skipped military service.

Actually, Rachel Maddow is very knowledgeable about the military.

Her book was widely praised by the military experts:

9780307460998_p0_v1_s260x420.JPG

I grabbed this image from BarnesandNoble.com, where it gets 4 out of 5 from 139 buyers. Just an example.

So what is your idea of what should be cut, in order to add 48 billion more to it?

Veterans are dying for lack of care and all Republicans can say is "where will we get the money to save them?"

Fucking Republicans

They sure had $26 billion to shut down the Government

Dems shut it down.
If Dems had negotiated for a delay in implementing the Health Care Act by even 3 months, they would not have had the embarrassing moment of the Web site not working.
That amount of delay would have given them time enough to work out the bugs.

Why should they?

Typical Democrat fix to everything.

Oh my God, it doesn't work?!?!? Well then lets give them 100 Billion more, that should fix all the problems!

Illegals flooding the border!?!?!? What?!?!?!? Well then, we have to spend another 50 Billion on them and that will fix any problems.

Obamacare sucks!?!?!? Who would have thought it? Let's put another 500 Billion in that.

Hey dip sticks, you have to FIX the problems BEFORE you dump money into it. If it's broke, throwing money at it WILL NOT FIX IT. Are you really TOO STUPID to understand that?

I understand some of you are, but really... stupidity this egregious gets really tiresome. As a Vietnam Veteran, I wouldn't go to the VA to get my toenails clipped. If you did, you might come out of there missing a kidney and halfway through a sex change operation. It's a common point of conversation among veterans. I realize that most of you are not a veteran, but understand this. You go to the VA when you have NO OTHER OPTIONS. Most vets know this and stay the hell away from it. Get a freakin clue...
Hey infected toenail, go and tell all of that to the Republicans in the House who just spent much much more citizen tax dollars without a means to pay for it! Look at the very first paragraph. Put your $$$ Money $$$ where your mouth is next time.

House Republicans vote for business tax cut - CNN.com

Typical Democrat fix to everything.

Oh my God, it doesn't work?!?!? Well then lets give them 100 Billion more, that should fix all the problems!

Illegals flooding the border!?!?!? What?!?!?!? Well then, we have to spend another 50 Billion on them and that will fix any problems.

Obamacare sucks!?!?!? Who would have thought it? Let's put another 500 Billion in that.

Hey dip sticks, you have to FIX the problems BEFORE you dump money into it. If it's broke, throwing money at it WILL NOT FIX IT. Are you really TOO STUPID to understand that?

I understand some of you are, but really... stupidity this egregious gets really tiresome. As a Vietnam Veteran, I wouldn't go to the VA to get my toenails clipped. If you did, you might come out of there missing a kidney and halfway through a sex change operation. It's a common point of conversation among veterans. I realize that most of you are not a veteran, but understand this. You go to the VA when you have NO OTHER OPTIONS. Most vets know this and stay the hell away from it. Get a freakin clue...
Hey infected toenail, go and tell all of that to the Republicans in the House who just spent much much more citizen tax dollars without a means to pay for it! Look at the very first paragraph. Put your $$$ Money $$$ where your mouth is next time.

House Republicans vote for business tax cut - CNN.com

And you are a veteran of which service? CIA, I would imagine... Civilian In America. Can you even spell VA? I would imagine you've never even been to a VA hospital. I have... once. I gave a ride to a friend. I wouldn't go back on a bet.

Did you even read the article you linked? The bill that you are referring to, actually allows businesses to take a deduction on equipment and facilities faster. Oh my God, I know... it allows people to KEEP THEIR OWN MONEY! The policy they are referring to, affects smaller to medium sized businesses more than anything and increases their ability to invest in equipment and facilities.

Cutting taxes... It's NOT Washington's money.

Libberhoids giving a shit about veterans
Fucking laughable
Next they will be telling us they care so much they've enlisted!!

Forum List

Back