Racial Animosity

Aristotle

Sep 9, 2012
I think the most ironic thing about the critique of "black anger" towards whites (or those that perpetrate racism) is that blacks are told to "get over it" yet, myself I tend to see many whites who are racially conscious continue to make snide remarks on media outlets like Yahoo, YouTube, websites like USMB and other outlets. It's quite ironic that there are those who tell others to get over the historical depravities of their culture, heritage, and original language yet continue to argue about race themselves. But despite all that I think there needs to be an honest discussion of racial animosity, if such exists.

What is racial animosity?

I think that question is best answered by the individual or community that has a feeling of contempt towards another culture. I believe the development of contempt is due to the persistent experience of inequality and injustice and the lack of the other group in recognizing (and continuing) that inequality. Nelson Mandela once said:

“When a man is denied the right to live the life he believes in, he has no choice but to become an outlaw.”

With the continuation of racial profiling and the disproportionate numbers of Latinos and African-Americans going to jail for non-violent crimes. I believe there is a sense of hopelessness in some of these communities and a lack of funding on educational programs. There is also not enough emphasis on education and higher learning. Unfortunately, culture becomes pervasive which also breeds not only intolerance to authority, but also people become afflicted with a lack of will to do better.

I firmly believe there are those in the communities that have good cause to have FEELINGS of racial animosity (although I do not condone a generalization of the masses based on one individual experience) then there are those who continually and willfully live in impoverished and negative condition yet still deflect their own personal responsibility to others. I think we needs to be understood when it comes to racial animosity is the dynamic effect it has upon one culture to the other.

As an African-American I can only speak for myself, but in my experience every black person that I know and those I associate with are responsible individuals who contribute to society and that any personal misfortunes are not placed upon whites or any other ethnic group. However, like myself, they believe that regardless whether its 2013 and no matter how many advanced degrees one has or how much money in their bank account, unfortunately in this time and in this society we will always be seen as "different" or "black" than simply a human being.

"Look, I'm not one who kind of just reflexively cries racism," New York Magazine columnist John Heilemann said on "Morning Joe" today before going on a rant about how there's a "racial element" in opposition to President Obama.

"I think it's true. There is some -- this thing has gone on for four years. This notion of, you know, as you said there was some on the show the other day. Trying to basically insinuate that the Muslim faith still claims Barack Obama because he was born in a Muslim household and that Barack Obama's polices are -- he's given a free pass to Muslim extremists around the world whose leading this slaughter of Christians. He's talking about Sharia law. There is a racial -- for some number of the president's enemies who talk about it in this way. Who cast him as a -- in the way that we're talking about there is some undertone of persistent racial animosity that fuels that," Heilemann said.

Ref:http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...animosity_fuels_some_opposition_to_obama.html

I think the most ironic thing about the critique of "black anger" towards whites (or those that perpetrate racism) is that blacks are told to "get over it" yet, myself I tend to see many whites who are racially conscious continue to make snide remarks on media outlets like Yahoo, YouTube, websites like USMB and other outlets. It's quite ironic that there are those who tell others to get over the historical depravities of their culture, heritage, and original language yet continue to argue about race themselves. But despite all that I think there needs to be an honest discussion of racial animosity, if such exists.

I think that question is best answered by the individual or community that has a feeling of contempt towards another culture. I believe the development of contempt is due to the persistent experience of inequality and injustice and the lack of the other group in recognizing (and continuing) that inequality. Nelson Mandela once said:

“When a man is denied the right to live the life he believes in, he has no choice but to become an outlaw.”

With the continuation of racial profiling and the disproportionate numbers of Latinos and African-Americans going to jail for non-violent crimes. I believe there is a sense of hopelessness in some of these communities and a lack of funding on educational programs. There is also not enough emphasis on education and higher learning. Unfortunately, culture becomes pervasive which also breeds not only intolerance to authority, but also people become afflicted with a lack of will to do better.

I firmly believe there are those in the communities that have good cause to have FEELINGS of racial animosity (although I do not condone a generalization of the masses based on one individual experience) then there are those who continually and willfully live in impoverished and negative condition yet still deflect their own personal responsibility to others. I think we needs to be understood when it comes to racial animosity is the dynamic effect it has upon one culture to the other.

As an African-American I can only speak for myself, but in my experience every black person that I know and those I associate with are responsible individuals who contribute to society and that any personal misfortunes are not placed upon whites or any other ethnic group. However, like myself, they believe that regardless whether its 2013 and no matter how many advanced degrees one has or how much money in their bank account, unfortunately in this time and in this society we will always be seen as "different" or "black" than simply a human being.

"Look, I'm not one who kind of just reflexively cries racism," New York Magazine columnist John Heilemann said on "Morning Joe" today before going on a rant about how there's a "racial element" in opposition to President Obama.

"I think it's true. There is some -- this thing has gone on for four years. This notion of, you know, as you said there was some on the show the other day. Trying to basically insinuate that the Muslim faith still claims Barack Obama because he was born in a Muslim household and that Barack Obama's polices are -- he's given a free pass to Muslim extremists around the world whose leading this slaughter of Christians. He's talking about Sharia law. There is a racial -- for some number of the president's enemies who talk about it in this way. Who cast him as a -- in the way that we're talking about there is some undertone of persistent racial animosity that fuels that," Heilemann said.

Ref:Heilemann: "Persistent Racial Animosity" Fuels Opposition To Obama | RealClearPolitics

Blame whitey rant ^

you state this

unfortunately in this time and in this society we will always be seen as "different" or "black" than simply a human being.

but then you state this

As an African-American

look in the mirror

Ref:Heilemann: "Persistent Racial Animosity" Fuels Opposition To Obama | RealClearPolitics

Blame whitey rant ^

you state this

unfortunately in this time and in this society we will always be seen as "different" or "black" than simply a human being.

but then you state this

As an African-American

look in the mirror

Dingleberry where did I blame whites in that post of yours that you attempted to quote?

Also I was highlighting a fact that racial profiling exist.

Blame whitey rant ^

you state this

but then you state this

As an African-American

look in the mirror

Dingleberry where did I blame whites in that post of yours that you attempted to quote?

Anuslicker,

Profiling exists and you are a hypocrite

L :eusa_shifty: :eusa_shifty:K at the posts on this board

Boston bombing proves we must remove all muslims and mexicansK at the post on this board.

THEN
try and tell me that there is n:doubt: racism still effecting this nation.

Perhaps you should stop referring to yourself as African-American.

L :eusa_shifty: :eusa_shifty:K at the posts on this board

Boston bombing proves we must remove all muslims and mexicansK at the post on this board.

THEN
try and tell me that there is n:doubt: racism still effecting this nation.

how about posting comments from our resident black racists to prove racism exists?

Oh yeah there's equal opportunity racism for all here, no doubt.

FAR more of the NAZI BRAND than any other kind, of course, but it's definitely true we get to enjoy the benefit of the insane musings of all kinds of race-based nutters here.

When you stop being a coward and come visit me in real life I will stop calling myself an African-American

Blame whitey rant ^

you state this

but then you state this

As an African-American

look in the mirror

Anuslicker,

Stupid ass follow directions. Where in that previous post you quoted where I say "blame whites?"

When you stop being a coward and come visit me in real life I will stop calling myself an African-American

Mr. tough guy calling me out from safety of his parents basement. You are no more African than I am.

Anuslicker,

Stupid ass follow directions. Where in that previous post you quoted where I say "blame whites?"

first of all you are in no position to give orders and secondly all you do is blame whites for some thing or another. Too bad you are so inferior that you feel the need to constantly blame whitey

Mr. tough guy calling me out from safety of his parents basement. You are no more African than I am.

Boy I'm 31 I have my own shit I have been calling you out but like a bitch made racist you run to the mods. You hide behind the moderators like a true racist white boy. I've known many like you. White boys of your ilk are the same you say shit at a distance but afraid to say it to a black man's face who can fight. You're a bitch. Racist folks like you are bitches. So go run and tell the mods to give me a warning like a true bitch and go ahead and report me like a cowardly bitch. Lesbians have bigger balls than you. When your ready PM me a time and place where you and I can personally reason as men.

so then you have never been a slave or lived under jim crow.

what a whiney POS you truly are

Boy I'm 31 I have my own shit I have been calling you out but like a bitch made racist you run to the mods. You hide behind the moderators like a true racist white boy. I've known many like you. White boys of your ilk are the same you say shit at a distance but afraid to say it to a black man's face who can fight. You're a bitch. Racist folks like you are bitches. So go run and tell the mods to give me a warning like a true bitch and go ahead and report me like a cowardly bitch. Lesbians have bigger balls than you. When your ready PM me a time and place where you and I can personally reason as men.

Say what you say but you're a coward cause we all know publically amongst blacks you wouldn't say what you say here...Go keep crying about affirmative action racist white boy

Say what you say but you're a coward cause we all know publically amongst blacks you wouldn't say what you say here...Go keep crying about affirmative action racist white boy

try spewing your shit publically to white people coward

also go on up to Boston whydontcha and say those things I have you quoted as saying

I have said my shit publically to whites before and they've applauded because its the whites I call human beings that know people like you are the reason why humanity has not advanced socially.

As far as the Boston quote I would mind visiting bean town. I am sure Bostonians wouldn't have a problem because I am referring to the hostile Christians that have nothing better to do than spew hatred.

Last edited:
I have said my shit publically to whites before and they've applauded because its the whites I call human beings that know people like you are the reason why humanity has not advanced socially

you must have an audience of white guilters and how are you advancing anything except your own hate whitey agenda?

Anyway troll I will allow you to get the last word. Go ahead and speak cause I know your silence or comment is by my will anyway....troll

Stop your crying punk!

Stop your crying punk!

typical NWA has overly high opinion of self

Forum List

Back