Racial Hoaxes at Missouri and Berkeley

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
This should come as no surprise.

A mediocre team of subliterate football players is now running the University of Missouri. Maybe no one will notice the difference.

And yes, crime is rampant at both sites. Black on white crime that is. Don't believe it? Well, instead of spouting off without knowing what you're talking about – READ IT!

Read more: Articles: White Racism at Mizzou and Berkeley: Racial Hoaxes of the Week

University of Missouri and Yale Show What Mob Rule Looks Like in Higher Education @ University of Missouri and Yale Show What Mob Rule Looks Like in Higher Education

You can protest anything you want, but the "demand" that the U President resign was almost as absurd as his resignation. He is apparently on the same path as Bruce Jenner, but he is post-surgical- if you know what I mean

Why would anyone be against someones first amendment and right to protest?

There is certainly the right to protest and voice one's point of view.

There IS NOT a right to disrupt, harass, and destroy. We are seeing another organized attempt to disrupt and force a specific agenda upon everyone and I am willing to bet one man is behind it - George Soros!

There IS NOT a right to disrupt, harass, and destroy. We are seeing another organized attempt to disrupt and force a specific agenda upon everyone and I am willing to bet one man is behind it - George Soros!
Were you also convinced that Jade Helm was going to invade Texas?

You just described a protest and said you're against it. What gives?

Not when it is blackmail via mob rule. Crybabies.

You mean, a protest? When did you become against the right to assemble?
I've come to realize that most people on the right are against the right to organize.

They only support it when no one is organizing.

Republicans scare very easily. Protests can be loud and have lots of people. That's outside of their safe zone.

This should come as no surprise.

A mediocre team of subliterate football players is now running the University of Missouri. Maybe no one will notice the difference.

And yes, crime is rampant at both sites. Black on white crime that is. Don't believe it? Well, instead of spouting off without knowing what you're talking about – READ IT!

Read more: Articles: White Racism at Mizzou and Berkeley: Racial Hoaxes of the Week

University of Missouri and Yale Show What Mob Rule Looks Like in Higher Education @ University of Missouri and Yale Show What Mob Rule Looks Like in Higher Education

You know, I'm not sure what all the hubbub was about there, but when a collage president lets a bunch of football players do an end run around him, that means he's to stupid for the job and should have already been fired. Especially in light of the fact that this collage is in Missouri.

How fucking pathetic.
"Organizing" to intimidate others from exercising their First Amendment rights?
Now not even a news reporter is safe trying to record the protest.
Looking more and more like we'll be seeing these students all wearing 'brown shirts' soon.
We are witnessing the first chapter in the total collapse of America brought on by the spawn of the radical LIb. education system.
The hilarious part is when this cancer has metastasized throughout society the first victims thrown into the lye pits will be the very ones who started it.
The fucking vermin whose goal is to destroy the country they are blessed to live in ALWAYS eat their own. History has recorded this time and again.

Last edited:
You can protest anything you want, but the "demand" that the U President resign was almost as absurd as his resignation. He is apparently on the same path as Bruce Jenner, but he is post-surgical- if you know what I mean
The invisible hand of the free market. He didn't have to resign. The University could have kept him.

Yeah right. And the protest would grow larger and larger. More disruptive. Until police eventually would.have to be called him. Then? An incident would be inevitable. The leftists would push it. A spark would get lit.

Then a riot. Then....the burning.

These animals eventually may have burned U of M to the ground.

The president had no choice. We are under mob rule in these Democrat shit holes.

The invisible hand of the free market. He didn't have to resign. The University could have kept him.

Yeah right. And the protest would grow larger and larger. More disruptive. Until police eventually would.have to be called him. Then? An incident would be inevitable. The leftists would push it. A spark would get lit.

Then a riot. Then....the burning.

These animals eventually may have burned U of M to the ground.

The president had no choice. We are under mob rule in these Democrat shit holes.
Interesting. Completely unhinged, out of control, wild speculation... but interesting I suppose.

Let's see the evidence anything was a "hoax"

For that matter let's see that the football team is "subliterate"
Seems that is the real hoax

Forum List

Back