🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Racism since Obama

The KKK rountinely burned crosses in public, publicly lynched, bombed churches, and terrorized as well as murdered minorities for years with immunity and impunity....

Yes, the democrat party has been engaged in racism and oppression since its inception.

They certainly were, until the Civil Rights Act was signed into effect in 1964.

Hey Katsteve 2012 Fuck off. you are a racist troll. The KKK was a Democrat party sponsored organization. Wrong, well hell yes. But still A Democrat sponsored thing. Look it up

I know they were in years past, you illiterate asshat.

How many liberals are in the KKK today? Because of whire hate groups like the KKK The Black
Black Panthers were formed. The KKK is over and just a shell of what it once was. The New Black
Panthers are growing in members daily. Because of their bravery the next generation will not be call
the N word. Will not have to look at the racist Confederate flag. Will be free of the chains that whites
have had on them for hundreds of years.

Racism didn't go away. It just went underground. Jake is right that they more in the open now. They're very cowardly and the internet has given them a cyber white sheet to hide behind.

Obama has not "chosen sides" or really addressed racism any ore or less than most other presidents.

There have always been some who just have to blame others for their own actions, their words and more than anything else, their failures. Blame Obama, blame Hispanics, blame Blacks - its easier than getting off their fat butts and doing for themselves.

10580049_828003613886291_3249061976425937802_n_zps7ff690ac.jpg

the difference between the KKK and the NAACP, Obama, Holder, Oprah, Al. Jesse, Harris-Perry etc is that the latter group can practice their bigotry in the open with no fear of castigation or consequences

Surely you jest, do not have access to any history books, or have no clue what REAL racism, bigotry and terrorism is.

The KKK rountinely burned crosses in public, publicly lynched, bombed churches, and terrorized as well as murdered minorities for years with immunity and impunity.

Who have those that you claim "practice bigotry" done those type of atrocities to?

I refer you to the black on white crime rate

blacks are more racist than the KKK

ps

link us to all the lynchings, bombings etc

it must be current too, like within the last 40 years
Racism didn't go away. It just went underground. Jake is right that they more in the open now. They're very cowardly and the internet has given them a cyber white sheet to hide behind.

Obama has not "chosen sides" or really addressed racism any ore or less than most other presidents.

There have always been some who just have to blame others for their own actions, their words and more than anything else, their failures. Blame Obama, blame Hispanics, blame Blacks - its easier than getting off their fat butts and doing for themselves.

the difference between the KKK and the NAACP, Obama, Holder, Oprah, Al. Jesse, Harris-Perry etc is that the latter group can practice their bigotry in the open with no fear of castigation or consequences

Surely you jest, do not have access to any history books, or have no clue what REAL racism, bigotry and terrorism is.

The KKK rountinely burned crosses in public, publicly lynched, bombed churches, and terrorized as well as murdered minorities for years with immunity and impunity.

Who have those that you claim "practice bigotry" done those type of atrocities to?

ps

It is your "belief" that blacks are more racist than the KKK, that does not make it a fact. Secondly, I do not take orders from you on what I must post, lastly, you still have not disclosed how Obama, Holder or Oprah Winfrey practice bigotry.

No the answer is to teach the truth. The truth about racist slave owners like George Washington
and the truth about great men like Malclom X and Jesse Jackson. Ferguson was only the tip of
the match. This country will pay for the treatment of my brothers and sister or it will burn.

ps

ps

It is your "belief" that blacks are more racist than the KKK, that does not make it a fact. Secondly, I do not take orders from you on what I must post, lastly, you still have not disclosed how Obama, Holder or Oprah Winfrey practice bigotry.

so you can't link to any sources?
figures

Oprah has made derogatory statements about whites and the others?

you are just stupid

oh. and since I have white privilege, you need to STFU

No the answer is to teach the truth. The truth about racist slave owners like George Washington
and the truth about great men like Malclom X and Jesse Jackson. Ferguson was only the tip of
the match. This country will pay for the treatment of my brothers and sister or it will burn.

you stupid chimps burn your own neighborhoods

try coming to a white neighborhood and see what happens

ps

ps

figures

you are just stupid

There are sources all over the Internet regarding the KKK and their terrorizing of people. I was just not going to post them because you can look them up yourself, you lazy dumbas, but in this one one time I will next time you are on your own, I don't waste time training other people's children.

Now, "Mr. White Privilege", let's see what you can post as far as Oprah making racist statements about "whites and others", and while your at it, you still have not defined how Obama and Holder are practicing bigotry....or did you pull that statement out of your ass too?

Ku Klux Klan - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
This is the new world. We have taken over the sports world, Hollywood, white women are casting off the
weak white man for the strong black brothers. Obama will rebuild our hoods, but who will rebuild yours?

I have white privilege and you are the oppressed slave.

I order you to look it up for me

ps

ps

figures

you are just stupid

There are sources all over the Internet regarding the KKK and their terrorizing of people. I was just not going to post them because you can look them up yourself, you lazy dumbas, but in this one one time I will next time you are on your own, I don't waste time training other people's children.

Now, "Mr. White Privilege", let's see what you can post as far as Oprah making racist statements about "whites and others", and while your at it, you still have not defined how Obama and Holder are practicing bigotry....or did you pull that statement out of your ass too?

ps

ps

figures

you are just stupid

I have white privilege and you are the oppressed slave. I order you to look it up for me

I was in high school in the 70's. Racism and riots were bad in the school. They finally posted national guard on campus due to the deaths and other violence. Since then it slowly went away. I felt it was dead until a little after Obama was elected. Now few years later and Obama with help is fueling racism big time. Why?
it's part of fundamentally changing America

we were all starting to really get along, AA was looking to be on the outs, then bam, hate from the top and the media

couple that with leftist ignorance and inability to think and we get race riots

ps

ps

figures

you are just stupid

I have white privilege and you are the oppressed slave. I order you to look it up for me

The link regarding your KKK brethren is there for you to read (if you can) How are Holder, Oprah and Obama practicing bigotry that affects you if you have "white privilege as you claim to? I've asked you 3 times.

The KKK rountinely burned crosses in public, publicly lynched, bombed churches, and terrorized as well as murdered minorities for years with immunity and impunity....

Yes, the democrat party has been engaged in racism and oppression since its inception.

They certainly were, until the Civil Rights Act was signed into effect in 1964.

Don't kid yourself. They still are.

Actually I'm not. Personally I think both parties are corrupt.

Forum List

Back