Racism That Makes You Sick

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
827500d91c0946cd98588056b1f738ec-e1363293420228.jpg

My nephew is black. When he went into the Marines he would often bring black girlfriends home for the weekend to meet his aunt and myself. His aunt is black as well btw.

One time one of the girls he brought home sat down to eat with us but she couldn't bring herself to eat anything. We were eating steak and she couldn't swallow a bite of it. Soon after dinner she asked my nephew to take her to McDonalds so she could get a Big Mack.

You see the very sight of my lighter colored skin sickened her to the point she was resisting the upchuck reflex that comes whenever you see something that is repulsive. She would rather eat fast food than sit down to a grand meal with a white man.

Now...there are stories of Obama sitting down to dinner with Republicans but for some reason he couldn't bring himself to eat in front of them. They joked in the press that maybe he didn't want to eat with them without a food taster. That in itself was bad enough but I think he hates Republicans so much he has zero appetite around them. Now that is bigotry incarnate. His excuse was he's trying to stick to Michelle's silly diet. I'll remember that the next time I see him scarfing down chilli dogs and french fries. I guess Obama needs to trim a few pounds. *sarcasm*

I have a problem with a president that cannot stand being around half of our elected leaders. In this type of atmosphere it is impossible to work out differences. I figure the excuses will be that he ate a bit of ice cream or something.....and that proves I'm wrong. Sorry, a man that can't eat with his opposition hates them beyond measure. This cannot be ignored.

My nephew is black. When he went into the Marines he would often bring black girlfriends home for the weekend to meet his aunt and myself. His aunt is black as well btw.

One time one of the girls he brought home sat down to eat with us but she couldn't bring herself to eat anything. We were eating steak and she couldn't swallow a bite of it. Soon after dinner she asked my nephew to take her to McDonalds so she could get a Big Mack.

You see the very sight of my lighter colored skin sickened her to the point she was resisting the upchuck reflex that comes whenever you see something that is repulsive. She would rather eat fast food than sit down to a grand meal with a white man. .

I would hope you had words with your nephew about bringing such a person into your home.

You see the very sight of my lighter colored skin sickened her to the point she was resisting the upchuck reflex that comes whenever you see something that is repulsive. She would rather eat fast food than sit down to a grand meal with a white man. .

I would hope you had words with your nephew about bringing such a person into your home.
If that had been reversed, you would have been calling him names. You hate white people!

If that had been reversed, you would have been calling him names. You hate white people!

What the fuck are you talking about, you idiot? You don't even know, do you?

827500d91c0946cd98588056b1f738ec-e1363293420228.jpg

You see the very sight of my lighter colored skin sickened her to the point she was resisting the upchuck reflex that comes whenever you see something that is repulsive. She would rather eat fast food than sit down to a grand meal with a white man.

Now...there are stories of Obama sitting down to dinner with Republicans but for some reason he couldn't bring himself to eat in front of them. They joked in the press that maybe he didn't want to eat with them without a food taster. That in itself was bad enough but I think he hates Republicans so much he has zero appetite around them. Now that is bigotry incarnate. His excuse was he's trying to stick to Michelle's silly diet. I'll remember that the next time I see him scarfing down chilli dogs and french fries. I guess Obama needs to trim a few pounds. *sarcasm*

I have a problem with a president that cannot stand being around half of our elected leaders. In this type of atmosphere it is impossible to work out differences. I figure the excuses will be that he ate a bit of ice cream or something.....and that proves I'm wrong. Sorry, a man that can't eat with his opposition hates them beyond measure. This cannot be ignored.

Patent BS...and a troll thread.

Forum List

Back