Racist China and Japan not accepting Syrian refugees

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Last edited:
Now that we reject refugees while continuing to bomb their homes, I suppose we can give up any remaining pretense that we're a Christian nation.

Hmm Japan is one of the most densely populated major countries in the world, and China already has almost 1.4 billion people. And you think it is about racism?

We know that any country who has any limits or restrictions on Syrian migrants are racist by definition.

It's a shame to see that China and Japan are racist and won't allow Syrian refugees to enter their nations.

Here are supporting links to go along with my original content in the subject line and the preceding comments:

Lives in limbo: Why Japan accepts so few refugees

Why Do Chinese Reject Middle Eastern Refugees?
/---- Dittos for Poland.
When the hell did Poland become a nation to aspire to? What the hell is with this GOP love affair woth Poland?

Hmm Japan is one of the most densely populated major countries in the world, and China already has almost 1.4 billion people. And you think it is about racism?

The irony is in YOUR racism of not holding these countries to the same standards as "white" countries.

The irony is in YOUR racism of not holding these countries to the same standards as "white" countries.

How is it about "White" countries?

Japan is #12 in the world in population density among the major countries, and China has almost 1.4 BILLION people. That has absolutely nothing to do with race.

It is called wising up. You have the UN Islam diaspora confused with refugees. As a Christian Nation we are calling for a cease fire. We are not required to let foreigners flood our country, and other countries that have done just that, have erupted in violence and are trying to reverse their erroneous decisions. Their citizens are suffering at the hands of the "refugees". There is blood in the streets.
Did we bring Germans here in WW2 under the pretense of them being refugees? We were a Christian nation then and continue to be. Stupidity is not a prerequisite of Christianity.
This isn't God's fault, it is man's. God suggested we love each other....

We know that any country that has any limits or restrictions on Syrian migrants are racist by definition.

It's a shame to see that China and Japan are racist and won't allow Syrian refugees to enter their nations.

Here are supporting links to go along with my original content in the subject line and the preceding comments:

thing about the dems that I don't get is that most Americans realize our immigration "laws" are a joke, and few give a rat's ass about anyone from the ME. We have to respect the law, and Bannon's initial order was a failed piece of shit, but being pro immigration is pretty much a loser unless you're running a teaching hospital or silicon valley company.

We know that any country who has any limits or restrictions on Syrian migrants are racist by definition.

/---- Dittos for Poland.
When the hell did Poland become a nation to aspire to? What the hell is with this GOP love affair woth Poland?
/---- Poland is recovering from decades of Commie rule after the Nazis destroyed most of the country. Just because you don't like anyone who doesn't look and think like you doesn't mean others can't admire them for their perseverance.
25 Facts About Poland That You Didn’t Know

I don't think China and Japan are racist for not accepting refugees. China has too many people and Japan has a high cost of living and a lot of other issues going on.

But they are racist countries for other reasons. One of them being their xenophobia. They hold a lot of ignorant views about other cultures and people.

For example, they assume all western women are lose and are willing to sleep with anyone. They treat anyone who's brown or black as some kind of circus attraction. They're are book smart but are closed minded people.

We know that any country that has any limits or restrictions on Syrian migrants are racist by definition.

thing about the dems that I don't get is that most Americans realize our immigration "laws" are a joke, and few give a rat's ass about anyone from the ME. We have to respect the law, and Bannon's initial order was a failed piece of shit, but being pro immigration is pretty much a loser unless you're running a teaching hospital or silicon valley company.

Not always true. What people don't understand is some countries like Germany NEED immigration because all the young people there are moving away and their population is getting older and smaller with less people getting married and having babies.

Young Germans stay in the country just long enough to get their free college education and then move to some other country.

Edit: First article wouldn't let me link.

Germany Fights Population Drop

Sad the Japanese and Chinese have better leaders than we had. Trump is fixing it but ZERO immigrants should be allowed in.

I don't think China and Japan are racist for not accepting refugees. China has too many people and Japan has a high cost of living and a lot of other issues going on.

But they are racist countries for other reasons. One of them being their xenophobia. They hold a lot of ignorant views about other cultures and people.

For example, they assume all western women are lose and are willing to sleep with anyone. They treat anyone who's brown or black as some kind of circus attraction. They're are book smart but are closed minded people.
Then they would be right in general.

Forum List

Back