Racist Democrats are allowing Blacks to be pushed out of their ghettos by illegals

If you are so concerned about black folks, support reparations. That way we can buy up the property.

Democrats aren't recruiting anyone and your racist attempt to pit blacks against Hispanics won't work with me.

We’ve been paying ‘reparations’ for decades, we’ve spent $22 trillion on you and you haven’t improved yourselves in the slightest bit.
You've paid nothing.

Huh?
You didn’t know that welfare is funded by taxpayers?

What I know is that blacks have not been the majority of welfare recipients.

The Mexicrat Party continues to recruit wetbacks to live on top of one another, 11 to a one bedroom. This drives up rent costs in shitholes which drives blacks from their home areas. Democrat policy always seems to fuck the black over....no?
Column: L.A.'s crisis: High rents, low pay, homelessness rising and $2,000 doesn't buy much
The Mexicrat Party continues to recruit wetbacks to live on top of one another, 11 to a one bedroom. This drives up rent costs in shitholes which drives blacks from their home areas. Democrat policy always seems to fuck the black over....no?
Column: L.A.'s crisis: High rents, low pay, homelessness rising and $2,000 doesn't buy much

Zogby Poll Has Trump Gaining Support Among Blacks And Hispanics.
Zogby Poll Has Trump Gaining Support Among Blacks and Hispanics.

“Race also played a factor in Trump’s job approval rating. Hispanics, this time around, were much more likely to approve of his job performance (49% approve/51% disapprove), while the president also saw his numbers jump with African Americans. This was his second straight poll with over a quarter support from African Americans (28% approve/70% disapprove). If Trump wins half of Hispanics and a quarter of African Americans in 2020, Democrats will be in trouble!”

ME: As I have said before, if Trump wins good numbers of Hispanics and 20% of African Americans in 2020, Democrats will be toast! Now you know why the Left is throwing the race card.

This post is throwing the race card.

Then it's right up your alley.

Get help for your psychosis.

Get help for your racism.

Get help for yours. Because pointing out racism by whites is not racism.

If you are so concerned about black folks, support reparations. That way we can buy up the property.

Democrats aren't recruiting anyone and your racist attempt to pit blacks against Hispanics won't work with me.

We’ve been paying ‘reparations’ for decades, we’ve spent $22 trillion on you and you haven’t improved yourselves in the slightest bit.
You've paid nothing.

Huh?

In a white nation I’d certainly hope not.
Think per capita like all smart people do.

Not to worry.

Anybody even seriously HINTING about Reparations doesn't have a snowball's-chance-in-Hell of being elected President.

Hispanics are now the No. 1 Minority Population in the country... 16%... edging out Blacks who weigh-in at a mere 12% ...

We need do no more than look at the number of Hispanic Republicans, vs. the number of Black Republicans, to see into the future...

Given a generation or two, Hispanics usually identity far more strongly with their White cousins than they do Blacks... racially, culturally, spiritually, etc.

Be content with a temporary alliance with a substantial percentage of them... it never lasts... and you'll still be on the outside lookin' in...

Try mainstreaming, rather than playing Identity Politics and flashing the Race Card every other heartbeat, and you may actually get somewhere.

You've paid nothing.

Huh?

In a white nation I’d certainly hope not.
Think per capita like all smart people do.

Smart people don't think per capita and this is not a white nation.

Zogby Poll Has Trump Gaining Support Among Blacks And Hispanics.
Zogby Poll Has Trump Gaining Support Among Blacks and Hispanics.

“Race also played a factor in Trump’s job approval rating. Hispanics, this time around, were much more likely to approve of his job performance (49% approve/51% disapprove), while the president also saw his numbers jump with African Americans. This was his second straight poll with over a quarter support from African Americans (28% approve/70% disapprove). If Trump wins half of Hispanics and a quarter of African Americans in 2020, Democrats will be in trouble!”

ME: As I have said before, if Trump wins good numbers of Hispanics and 20% of African Americans in 2020, Democrats will be toast! Now you know why the Left is throwing the race card.

LOL, so Racism is only what YOU say it i?

Not how it works Spanky.

Not to worry.

Anybody even seriously HINTING about Reparations doesn't have a snowball's-chance-in-Hell of being elected President.

Hispanics are now the No. 1 Minority Population in the country... 16%... edging out Blacks who weigh-in at a mere 12% ...

We need do no more than look at the number of Hispanic Republicans, vs. the number of Black Republicans, to see into the future...

Given a generation or two, Hispanics usually identity far more strongly with their White cousins than they do Blacks... racially, culturally, spiritually, etc.

Be content with a temporary alliance with a substantial percentage of them... it never lasts... and you'll still be on the outside lookin' in...

Try mainstreaming, rather than playing Identity Politics and flashing the Race Card every other heartbeat, and you may actually get somewhere.

Whites have played the race card since 7-4-1776. Shut the fuck up.

Not how it works Spanky.

Racism as defined by all dictionaries is how it is. And there is no dictionary that defines racism as pointing out actual racist behavior by whites.

So that is how it works Cletus.

Not how it works Spanky.

Racism as defined by all dictionaries is how it is. And there is no dictionary that defines racism as pointing out actual racist behavior by whites.

So that is how it works Cletus.

Not the point. The point is you denying your OBVIOUS racism.

I don't see "illegals" mentioned anywhere in your link. Are you lying?

Blacks and Mexicans are direct competitors; they fight over the same brainless jobs, the same real estate and disgusting shithole communities....Whites and Asians don’t really play in their game...You honestly didn’t know that?
Don’t worry, the Mexicrats are coming for your reservations and sovereign nations next....The Mexicrats say we don’t have a right to sovereignty...why should your people?
2168.jpg

I've Told Him As Time Goes By
Hispanics Will Make The Black Bloc Irrelevant
And Democrats Will Kick Black Issues To The Curb

But He's Too Myopic To See It Coming

Watch blacks and legal Mexican, Nicaraguan and Salvadoran immigrants beg the LA city council to protect them and enforce immigration law.

Would you rather keep African Americans in ghettos? Who's racist here?

I don’t believe anybody should be able to “keep” blacks anywhere....Only Mexicrats think they should have that kind of power and control over blacks.

Forum List

Back