Racist Democrats

A POST-RACIAL SOCIETY IS RACIST AND OTHER THINGS IBRAM X. KENDI TAUGHT ME
The National Book Award goes to a ridiculous racist.
March 20, 2017

Daniel Greenfield

fgh.jpg

But black nationalists, like most leftists, don’t object to slavery. They object to America.

Like the rest of the toxic sewage of black nationalism washing into the culture through movie theaters and publishing houses, it’s a mass of tribal chauvinism with the traditional pageantry of victimhood. If Coates’ rant could be summed up as, “Everything wrong in my life is the fault of white people”, Kendi’s screed can be reduced to, “Everything wrong with the black community is the fault of white people”.

This isn’t civil rights. It’s xenophobia.

Black nationalists don’t want to heal our nation’s wounds. Instead they seek excuses for separatism. This chauvinistic exercise is obvious in Kendi’s book which is obsessed with “assimilationists”.

The “assimilationists” invented racism. They are criminals who seed racist ideas through society, who drive black people mad as part of a conspiracy to deny the pervasive reality of racism.

"My open mind was liberated in writing this story. I am hoping that other open minds can be liberated in writing this story,” Kendi declares. “With this work I do not address myself to strangers, but to those adherents of the movement who belong to it with their hearts and whose reason now seeks a more intimate enlightenment,” Adolf Hitler concluded his introduction to Mein Kampf.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

A Post-Racial Society is Racist and Other Things Ibram X. Kendi Taught Me

Forum List

Back