🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Racist Film Director Arrested For Trying To Rob Bank

I didn't know the car was running...I saw where it said they were in a "PARKED CAR" -- didn't say it was running...

Also, I didn't see in the story where the teller was aware that there was a "running car" outside waiting on him...

I also doubt that the teller would have behaved any differently if all 3 people were inside the bank at the time of the transaction...
I use different sources. I read the police pulled up to a running car. No mention of if it was in view of the teller or not. Yet seems like all sorts of other speculation is getting a pass.

Well, according to one of your right-wing circle jerk teammates -- he should just become Jewish...because apparently this doesn't happen to jewish people..

Why do you think your fellow right-wing dic sucker believes that?
So you and he agree on that matter? You hate Jews equally. Since we control all the money. Right Biff_Poindexter ?

So the Bank is racist. That is your statement. So then the customer should go to another bank. Correct?

To me it is a question of here is my account number, here is my Drivers License that the bank doesn’t understand?

Not everyone has Jewish Privilege.
Any amount over $10k will be reported, as the government believes it is suspicious. They automatically believe you are money laundering or a terrorist.

Why does this Coogler need so much cash anyway? What is he hiding? Is he working for Putin?

Actually the amount is 3 000 dollars.

To me it is a question of here is my account number, here is my Drivers License that the bank doesn’t understand?
When you slip notes to tellers they get nervous as that’s how a lot of robberies happen. She was obviously an inexperienced teller who makes min. wage. But you think the entire Bank is racist.

When you slip notes to tellers they get nervous as that’s how a lot of robberies happen. She was obviously an inexperienced teller who makes min. wage. But you think the entire Bank is racist.

I am sure the Bank Manager made the decision to call the cops

The teller was black, one of the cops was black. But the only question is would a white customer been subject to the same treatment?

Racist Film Director Arrested For Trying To Rob Bank​

Bad defense by cops would be: “well, he was black, so ….”

"The "Black Panther" director was in Atlanta, attempting to withdraw $12,000 from his account with Bank of America. The teller received an alert on his account, according to the police report obtained by CNN, because the amount was more than $10,000. The teller notified her superior that she thought Coogler was trying to rob the bank and 911 was called. Coogler had written a note on the back of his withdrawal slip stating that he wanted the money to be counted discreetly, given the amount, according to the report.

When police arrived, two of Coogler's colleagues, who were waiting for him in a parked vehicle outside the bank, were detained and placed in the back of a police car. Coogler was placed in handcuffs while police investigated the call.
"We deeply regret that this incident occurred. It never should have happened and we have apologized to Mr. Coogler," Bank of America said in a statement to CNN. Coogler was in Georgia at the time of the incident, working on production of "Black Panther: Wakanda Forever," the sequel to his 2018 blockbuster."

I doubt this was as much a case of racial profiling as it is a case of why would you go to a bank and withdraw 12K?? Of course someone is going to think you are robbing the bank. Why do people think they should be able to put their money into a bank and simply waltz in and withdraw large amounts of that money without them being detained and investigated?? How do we know that he wasn't being kidnapped and extorted? How do we know he wasn't indeed robbing that bank?

Most bank robberies are done by signing a withdrawal slip with your name and account number on it; then handing it to a teller along with your ID - it's not always a matter of someone going into a bank with guns drawn. This guy may be some multi-millionaire director just because he directed some racist movie -- but he is clearly too dumb to know how to handle money. Hopefully this incident has taught him a much needed lesson.
That nappy-headed jibaboo probably stole it, just like all other pilfering black porch monkey motherfuckers.

Right, Biff?

100%

Don't slip notes to teller

How should he have let the teller know he didn’t want her counting the cash in front of everyone?

He was obviously nervous about carrying a large amount of cash. He knew better than to flash your cash in public.

If he said out loud….Do not count the cash out in public
It would be announcing to everyone that you were expecting a large amount of cash

So, he wrote it in a note

Forum List

Back