🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Racist "good christian", Pat Buchanan has the GObP answer

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Buchanan Calls for Renewed Southern Strategy, This Time Against Immigrants | Right Wing Watch
His solution, of course, is not for the GOP to try to appeal to non-white voters. Instead, he suggests that Republicans focus exclusively on turning out white voters by re-implementing what he sarcastically calls the “evil Southern Strategy” that helped catapult Richard Nixon to office. Buchanan implies that this time around, instead of stirring up racial resentment against black Americans, Republicans should work to pit white voters against “illegal foreign aliens."

Requiem for a Grand Old Party
Setting aside the illegals invasion Bush 41 and Bush 43 refused to halt, each year a million new immigrants enter and move onto a fast track to citizenship. Between 80 and 90 percent now come from the Third World, and once naturalized, they vote 80 percent Democratic.

This brings us back around to the Electoral College.

After Richard Nixon cobbled together his New Majority, the GOP carried 49 states in 1972 and 1984, 44 states in 1980 and 40 in 1988. In four elections – 1972, 1984, 1988 and 2004 – the Republican Party swept all 11 states of FDR’s “Solid South.”

Such were the fruits of that evil Southern Strategy....

Query: Is the way to increase the enthusiasm and turnout among this three-fourths of the electorate for the GOP to embrace amnesty and a path to citizenship for 12 million illegal foreign aliens?

Or is it to demand the sealing of America’s borders against any and all intruders?

MY question is -

Who would Jesus hate the way the right wing hates people of color?

MY question is -

In Scripture, the devil is known as “the accuser of the brethren.” I think Jesus would resent your telling the world how much the right wing hates people of color.

But if it makes you feel better about your superior moral self, then I guess it’s not a total loss.

MY question is -

In Scripture, the devil is known as “the accuser of the brethren.” I think Jesus would resent your telling the world how much the right wing hates people of color.

But if it makes you feel better about your superior moral self, then I guess it’s not a total loss.

Since you have just done exactly what you accused me of doing, you prove that irony is not just the opposite of wrinkly.

Read any of the preachy "christian's" posts here and you see this same elitist, holier-than-thou, my god can beat up your god attitude you exhibit.

If there really was a Jesus, YOU would not know what he thought about anything. To say so, is just repugnant.

I didn't say Jesus hates anyone at all. I asked who he would hate. Nor did I say the rw hates anyone. I don't have to because they say that themselves, every single day.

MY question is -

Since you have just done exactly what you accused me of doing, you prove that irony is not just the opposite of wrinkly.

Read any of the preachy "christian's" posts here and you see this same elitist, holier-than-thou, my god can beat up your god attitude you exhibit.

If there really was a Jesus, YOU would not know what he thought about anything. To say so, is just repugnant.

I didn't say Jesus hates anyone at all. I asked who he would hate. Nor did I say the rw hates anyone. I don't have to because they say that themselves, every single day.

You said "the right wing hates people of color."

My apologies for not understanding the meaning of that comment.

The answer is no one, and the right wing doesn't hate people of color.

My question is, who do you hate more? Christians or the right wing?

Color has nothing to do with wanting to scale back on illegal aliens entering our country. We can't afford the 12 million that already sneaked in let alone the 12 million that are on their way.........

Last edited:
In answer to the question posed in the OP, Jesus does not hate anyone........God is no respecter of persons......all men are equally valued and loved by Him, and all men have the same opportunity to accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour, and become a child of God.........

Racism is not a sole attribute of Republicans...........there are just as many Democrats who are racists as Republicans........and it is not just a color thing. People of all colors can be and many are racist in their thoughts, beliefs, acts.

Hate is an "equal opportunity" disease.......it is not bound by Political Party or skin tone............

I can still remember pts response to getting a bunch of jewish votes in FL in 2000

He said "those arent my votes"

Obama just said, "if my IRS really is targeting people that aren't voting for me, well then I guess, maybe I should probably look into it". This, after the IRS admitted under oath to targeting people not likely to vote for him.
Using the IRS to go after Americans was one of the charges in the impeachment process of Nixon.
and:
This administration has done more to revive racism than the sixties did to get rid of it, and the OP is the example.

Last edited:
Social Traditionalists have every right to speak and the overwhelming majority that know far better has every right to ignore them.

Racism and nativism will only put the GOP in the minority forever.

Ok, I'm confused[/QUOTE] By the Great Jehovah, certainly you are one confused reactionary.

We need to be working in the GOP on reaching out to minorities and immigrants much better than we have in the past. You, little one, let the Dems worry about their own problems, because we have major issues in these areas as Republicans.

. . .so the Global Initiatives can power on unencumbered, redistributing our wealth with impunity.
You keep supporting corpatism in business and government, and that will certainly happen. The threat is not from the left nearly as much as from the reactionary fascist right.

because Buchanan say's something that is used to say all Republicans hate "people of color"

just like one person say's the Tea Party is racist they try to make it mean all the people in are racist...

liberals are such hateful, angry and bitter people they have to try and tear down a WHOLE segment of the American people..

how sad is that?

because Buchanan say's something that is used to say all Republicans hate "people of color"

just like one person say's the Tea Party is racist they try to make it mean all the people in are racist...

liberals are such hateful, angry and bitter people they have to try and tear down a WHOLE segment of the American people..

how sad is that?

Be reasonable, if MSNBC says it, it has to be true.

Forum List

Back