🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Racist "good christian", Pat Buchanan has the GObP answer

Racism and nativism will only put the GOP in the minority forever.

Ok, I'm confused........I thought the Progressive Left was all about protecting the rights of those in the "minority?"

Well yeah but we DO have our standards, you know.

(Nice to see rw with a sense of humor.)

It is also refreshing to see "humor" recognized........FYI, I am neither right wing, nor Republican........but, then, I am neither left wing or Democrat.....

. . .so the Global Initiatives can power on unencumbered, redistributing our wealth with impunity.
You keep supporting corpatism in business and government, and that will certainly happen. The threat is not from the left nearly as much as from the reactionary fascist right.

That is exactly what I am talking about.
So, if the Republicans we elect are global initiative proponents , and the Democrats we elect are global initiative proponents, who stands for the AMERICAN INITIATIVE? Neither, they are for global domination and redistributing our wealth (not the wealthy) to any other country that will take it.
We have no wealth left and are in debt, so "the wealthy" then translates to "the taxable".

. . .so the Global Initiatives can power on unencumbered, redistributing our wealth with impunity.
You keep supporting corporatism in business and government, and that will certainly happen. The threat is not from the left nearly as much as from the reactionary fascist right.

That is exactly what I am talking about. So, if the Republicans we elect are global initiative proponents , and the Democrats we elect are global initiative proponents, who stands for the AMERICAN INITIATIVE? Neither, they are for global domination and redistributing our wealth (not the wealthy) to any other country that will take it.
We have no wealth left and are in debt, so "the wealthy" then translates to "the taxable".

American isolationism is not the answer. We live and work in a global society.

I don't know about Buchanan's relationship with God but the post illustrates one clear truth. The progressive TAX EXEMPT think tank "right wing watch" probably didn't have a problem with the IRS. RRW exists so that ignorant zombies on the left don't have to think. All they need to do is click and post.

Racism and nativism will only put the GOP in the minority forever.
. . .but the GOP isn't, so problem solved.
Too many GOP are practicing it, and that is no longer permissable in the party and defense of such is no longer permissable.
Put up or shut up . . . Prove your lies.
The common knowledge of it happening overrides your challenge. You can deny the obvious all you want, and the rest of us will laugh at you.

Last edited:
Too many GOP are practicing it, and that is no longer permissable in the party and defense of such is no longer permissable.
The common knowledge of it happening overrides your challenge. You can deny the obvious all you want, and the rest of us will laugh at yu.

The common knowledge is that you are a fake conservative. You can deny the obvious all you want, and the rest of us will laugh at you.

]
The common knowledge of it happening overrides your challenge. You can deny the obvious all you want, and the rest of us will laugh at yu.

The common knowledge is that you are a fake conservative.

Fake conservatives such as yourself can make all the laughable comments you want. One is that the TPM is actually conservative. We know some are racist, though.

]

The common knowledge is that you are a fake conservative.

Fake conservatives such as yourself can make all the laughable comments you want. One is that the TPM is actually conservative. We know some are racist, though.

Still awaiting your proof in the other thread. Because you say so doesn't quite cut it Fakey.

Still awaiting your proof in the other thread. Because you say so doesn't quite cut it KCW

Forum List

Back