🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Racist Islamic Turkey that massacred 4 million intervenes for guilty Palestinians?

FamaTurk that is not what you say on the independent Kurdistan thread

Sopporting Kurdish independence there for you means being a terrorist PKK wallah

You can't fool people who know anything about Turkey that you and Kurds are best friends

We know too much and are older than you.......we have followed stuff for decades

That "kirkuki"-guy with his fake-accounts posted PKK-Youtube videos blowing things up and commented it with "I like this".
Numerous posts where he glorifies PKK.
Apart from that he's totally clueless on the things he writes about, and his posts ooze with wishfull-thinking.

Talking to an "American audience" (usmb) it is hard to find a guy who actually has real knowledge of West-Asia.
A lot of them like High_Gravity are total bullshitters.
Sometimes there appear people who know what they're talking about, but they'll soon leave because of the the discussion-style dominant in that subforum.

goats-451.jpg

we dont interested in Goats or any kind of animals .. send this photos your Terrorist friend ' kirkuki ' ..

That "kirkuki"-guy with his fake-accounts posted PKK-Youtube videos blowing things up and commented it with "I like this".
Numerous posts where he glorifies PKK.
Apart from that he's totally clueless on the things he writes about, and his posts ooze with wishfull-thinking.

Talking to an "American audience" (usmb) it is hard to find a guy who actually has real knowledge of West-Asia.
A lot of them like High_Gravity are total bullshitters.
Sometimes there appear people who know what they're talking about, but they'll soon leave because of the the discussion-style dominant in that subforum.

goats-451.jpg

we dont interested in Goats or any kind of animals .. send this photos your Terrorist friend ' kirkuki ' ..

This wasn't for you smart ass, it was for the goat fucker ekrem. If you want a piece you will have to fight him for it.

Saddam wanted to wipe them all out, he took over the Kurdish cities of Mosul and Kirkuk and replaced the Kurds with Arabs, he wanted the Kurds dead, him and his sons commonly referred to them as cockroaches.
that's all true but it still aint genocide

i really think that word should be reserved for out and out extermination and nothing else

saddam couldn't even try and do that; kurdistan is all mountains where his tanks could not go

So basically Saddam wanted to genocide the Kurds, he just couldn't. I can agree with that.
As a UK Jew whose family busted their asses savin jewish kids from Hitler when UK and USA shut out jewish refugees in their hour of need..............

I and all other jews here I think except Rosie think genocide should NOT be used just to descibe just mass murder or ethnic cleansing

Only Auschwitz, Rwanda and US hog farms...........not really even armenia qualifies

What Rosie says as I understand her is that there are genocidal shadows in muslim culture which is far too true.

That is I think a legacy of Saudi desert tribal culture where it was OK to try and wipe out whole tribes.

So I think genocide is too "high gravity"...heavy a word

are you a bit over weight or a body builder? you don't look or talk that way!

that's all true but it still aint genocide

i really think that word should be reserved for out and out extermination and nothing else

saddam couldn't even try and do that; kurdistan is all mountains where his tanks could not go

So basically Saddam wanted to genocide the Kurds, he just couldn't. I can agree with that.
As a UK Jew whose family busted their asses savin jewish kids from Hitler when UK and USA shut out jewish refugees in their hour of need..............

I and all other jews here I think except Rosie think genocide should NOT be used just to descibe just mass murder or ethnic cleansing

Only Auschwitz, Rwanda and US hog farms...........not really even armenia qualifies

What Rosie says as I understand her is that there are genocidal shadows in muslim culture which is far too true.

That is I think a legacy of Saudi desert tribal culture where it was OK to try and wipe out whole tribes.

So I think genocide is too "high gravity"...heavy a word

are you a bit over weight or a body builder? you don't look or talk that way!

Whats going on in Darfur is genocide also, but I get your point, not just any civil war or attack can be labeled genocide, I was just saying Saddam wanted to genocide the Kurds but was unable to do so.

Sadaam inflicted GENOCIDE on both kurds and shiites in the south by virtue of the fact that in a situation NOT A WAR----he wiped out large segments of civilian population for his GEOPOLITICAL AMBITIONS -<<<<that is genocide. He wanted SUNNI SUPREMACY in based on the filth of his arabist nationalist ambition. His motive for GENOCIDE was not much different from that of STALIN in his genocide of the KULAKS

Kvetch is not a jew-----and his family certainly did not work or fight to SAVE THE JEWS OF GERMANY He uses the term "kvetch" as a SN because he imagines that a jew might use such a moniker -----which is silly in itself

Sadaam inflicted GENOCIDE on both kurds and shiites in the south by virtue of the fact that in a situation NOT A WAR----he wiped out large segments of civilian population for his GEOPOLITICAL AMBITIONS -<<<<that is genocide. He wanted SUNNI SUPREMACY in based on the filth of his arabist nationalist ambition. His motive for GENOCIDE was not much different from that of STALIN in his genocide of the KULAKS

Kvetch is not a jew-----and his family certainly did not work or fight to SAVE THE JEWS OF GERMANY He uses the term "kvetch" as a SN because he imagines that a jew might use such a moniker -----which is silly in itself
this is just semantix sweetie

you correctly call saddams motives geopolitical like stalin rather than racial ...............exactly right

hitler's were racial as well and so in rwanda

you and high gravity call that genocide and so do many; i don't

that's all we disagree about

very small beer by the standards of these threads!

Last edited:
The so called Armenian genocide took place in the last century.

Israeli's ongoing genocide is taking place in this century.
sunni habibi and becoz

use truth words

theft, ethnic cleansing, apartheid, racism

wiping palestine off the map

all true

genocide........not true and stoopid to say it is

use the words that really hurt the zios because they are true and they can't take that

not one that aint true and folx will turn on you for lying

Last edited:

sunni habibi and becoz

use truth words

all true

use the words that really hurt the zios because they are true and they can't take that

So of course the Yenta wouldn't mind the fact being mentioned that the Muslims are trying to cleanse Egypt of the Coptic Christians, people who have been there before the Muslim hordes invaded that country and took it over for Islam. And certainly she will not mind the mention of the Sunnis trying to cleanse the Shiites from Pakistan. Thanks for the opportunity of bringing these facts up.

sunni habibi and becoz

use truth words

all true

So of course the Yenta wouldn't mind the fact being mentioned that the Muslims are trying to cleanse Egypt of the Coptic Christians, people who have been there before the Muslim hordes invaded that country and took it over for Islam. And certainly she will not mind the mention of the Sunnis trying to cleanse the Shiites from Pakistan. Thanks for the opportunity of bringing these facts up.
neither those are half as true as the cleansing of the pals by the zionists and you know it

and didn't they teach you at home or school that 2 wrongs dont make a right?

if not please learn it right now

Republic Day Turkey

Congratulations on your Independence Day! But don't the Kurds also deserve one? You use chemical weapons against them.
forever i respectfully disagree with you

the turk republic parade is one to celebrate, genuinely

it is about turkey's survival as a nation at the time of ataturk who saved his country from colonialism and the greek threat

you lack any kind of knowledge or sympathy with turkish people; they are NOT just play things for you to piss on

so a glass of halal arak to ataturk and the turkish people, including famaturk

they have made a lot of real progress under erdogan and the AKP and may they continue to do so

the kurds will keep; they have been around for a long time; far longer than any turk in anatolia

Last edited:
Republic Day Turkey

Congratulations on your Independence Day! But don't the Kurds also deserve one? You use chemical weapons against them.
forever i respectfully disagree with you

the turk republic parade is one to celebrate, genuinely

it is about turkey's survival as a nation at the time of ataturk who saved his country from colonialism and the greek threat

you lack any kind of knowledge or sympathy with turkish people; they are NOT just play things for you to piss on

so a glass of halal arak to ataturk and the turkish people, including famaturk

they have made a lot of real progress under erdogan and the AKP and may they continue to do so

the kurds will keep; they have been around for a long time; far longer than any turk in anatolia

OK, agreed. But don't mention the Palestinians on Yom Ha'Atzma'ut, Israel's Independence Day.

btw. I do not believe Israel has committed an act of genocide against Palestinians, nor visa versa.

But Israel is guilty of massive and ongoing breaches of civil rights, and those who genuinely respect Israel oppose that.
Some "rights" of Arabs vs Israel's struggle AGAINST Isamic genocide campaign (from PA's Alaqsa martyrs, through Hamas, Hezbollah Iranian Mullahs, you name it, the annihilation drive for more than 100 years)...

Micho -

Have you ever been to Israel?

Because if not, I am not sure how you propose to lecture people on Israel's "struggle".
Again with the "have you been to...." Fucking mental case.
Eat Shit :9:

Forum List

Back